The HOTTEST shoot alive!

We Got Married ♥♥ 우리 결혼했어요
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Na Young: [Cheers] Park Soo Ha! Park Soo Ha!

Lee Jong Suk: [Shy, Bows] Annyeonghasaeyo, I hear your voice's Park Soo Ha, Lee Jong Suk immida~

Park Mi Sun: Ahhh. 'I hear your voice' is a great show! The ratings are really good too! Jong Suk-sshi is very charismatic in it.

Lee Jong Suk: [Smiles] Kamsahaminda~

Kim Jung Min: [Jealous] Let's get this show started already!

Kim Na Young: Aishh~ Oppa! What are you jealous about! You're already an old uncle!

Kim Jung Min: I was that handsome when I was his age too!

 

The show started by showing Yuri and Taeyang sitting in their living room, staring into space. Yeahs, this was their first episode after their honeymoon trip episode. Both idols were taking a break from their busy schedules before they start on their world tour and solo album respectively.

 

"I'll go get it!"

 

The door bell rang and Taeyang jumped up from the couch excitedly, rushing to get the door. He came back, dancing around, with an envelope in his hand.

 

Park Mi Sun: [Laughs] Indeed. The hyperactive kid~

 

"Mission?"

 

Together, the couple slid open the envelope, reading what's the next event installed for them.

 

 

YulYang Couple:

 

How can the hottest couple NOT have a magazine shoot together?! It's such a waste for BOTH fans and the public eyes. Head down to the studio for a magazine shoot now!

 

PS: Special guests alert!

 

WGM Crew

 

"Eh?!"

 

They looked at each other, dumbfounded. They were not informed beforehand about having a magazine shoot, let alone being featured together in a shoot for the famous magazine, Vogue Korea.

 

"Let's go and check it out."

 

------

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo!"

 

The couples ended up being in the studio as planned, being amazed that there was indeed, a shoot going on.

 

*Black Interview Room*

Taeyang: [Sighed] Isn't him the one who had taken picture with her on Instagram?

 

Kim Na Young: [Laughs] You're causing uncomfort to the husband, Jong Suk-sshi.

Lee Jong Suk: [Embarrass laughters] It appears to be so. He looked like he was going to kill me.

 

"Oh? Jong Suk ah!"

 

"Yuri ah!"

 

Park Mi Sun: You guys are close?

Lee Jong Suk: Neh. Actually, I was close with So Nyuh Shi Dae Taeyeon-sshi and Hyoyeon-sshi initially. There was a time where I went out to a meal with Yoona-sshi, Hyoyeon-sshi and Min Woo-sshi even. However, since Yuri-sshi and I have an upcoming movie, 'No Breathing' coming along, we met more often and became closer.

 

"Why are you here!"

 

Yes! The special guests are Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin!

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo~"

 

All four stars finally got down to a proper greeting. Featuring in this magazine alongside with the couple, are the famous guy-guy couple, Lee Jong Suk-Kim Woo Bin. After greeting, the guys got down to work, finishing their shooting first, while Yuri and Taeyang sat to watch.

 

Kim Jung Min: You guys chemistry is good~

Lee Jong Suk: [Laughs] It's not what everyone is thinking. Like what I'd said, Woo Bin-sshi and I were friends even before we flimed 'School 2013'. We're really close friends and so generally, I didn't have to mind alot when I'm with him. Yeahs, our chemistry is good.

 

*Black Interview Room*

Taeyang: [Sighed] They're awesome. She's staring at them so intently for the entire filming!

PD: It's also stated that Lee Jong Suk-sshi is close with Yoona-sshi.

Taeyang: Eh? Jeongmal? [Laughs] Should I tell Ji Yong about this?

 

Lee Jong Suk: [Laughs] So this is what happen~

Kim Na Young: Mwuh?

Lee Jong Suk: G-Dragon-sshi's good friend, Lee Soo Hyuk-sshi, is our friend too. Since we're all models, we had known each other beforehand before we became actors. But I weren't really close with him. However

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter