Surprise Party!

We Got Married ♥♥ 우리 결혼했어요
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Mi Sun: [Confused] Someone's birthday again?

 

"Okays! Blow up the balloons! Hang them here!" 

 

The camera started rolling, showing Yuri giving orders while the others busied around. The venue seemed to be like YG dance studio and the people were all YG artists, ranging from their dancers HI-Tech to their newly debut boy group, WINNER. Yuri was serious as she instructed them and they moved around hurriedly.

 

"Wow. Are we having a war here?" GD walked in and couldn't help but chuckled. 

 

"Oppa! You promised me that you'd help!" Yuri turned around and spotted GD, throwing him a pout immediately.

 

"I did. I helped by tracking him down for you. He would be here in..." GD chuckled as he looked at his watch. "10 minutes." 

 

"WHAT?! 10 MINUTES?!" Yuri's eyes went wide in horror. "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"

 

"Erm... I think it's better if you start wrapping up everything here instead of screaming," GD pointed at the chaotic situation and teased.

 

"OPPA!" Yuri rolled her eyes. "Fine! I won't help you anymore next time if Yoong is angry with you or you need ideas to surprise her!" Yuri stormed off, trying to speed things up in a bit.

 

"Yah! Yuri ah! I'm sorry okays! You can't do this to me!" GD went into a panic mode immediately. "It's not that I don't want to help! I've to head to Japan now!"

 

------

 

"Oh? Why are you guys filming me today?" On the other hand, Taeyang was in the van, with the WGM crew filming him. "I don't have any makeup on though." 

 

Everyone chuckled at Taeyang's remarks. Yes, Taeyang had just returned from San Francisco for his Music Experience performance. Once again, this Big Bang member had put up a spledid performance in the States and finally, had returned back home to take a rest before flying back to Japan for Big Bang's weekend dome tour. 

 

"Yuri said that she's waiting for me at YG. There's a mission for us?" 

 

"Yeahs," the PD had received Yuri's call and played along with her as well. "That's why we're here to film you." 

 

"Ahhh. Okays," Taeyang flashed his bright smile as his stylist began to apply makeup for him, getting ready for the filming. 

 

"Hyungggg!" The moment Taeyang went inside the building, he saw Tablo and ran towards him, giving him a manly hug. 

 

"Ahhh, you're back?" Tablo broke into a smile and patted his back. "Your wife is in Big Bang's practice room waiting for you~" 

 

"Yes, yesterday night. Oh? Jeongmal? Kamsahaminda! I'll catch you later hyung!" Taeyang bade goodbye and ran towards the practice room excitedly. 

 

"Ahhh, young couple~" Tablo could only look at the camera, chuckling in defeat. 

 

Kim Na Young: [Chuckles] Tablo-sshi miss his courtship days~ 

 

"Yeobo?" 

 

Taeyang went into the room, only to find out that the entire room was dark. He switched on the light in bewilderment and...

 

"CHUKAHAE!!" 

 

The moment he switched on the lights, the entire room erupted into shouts and cheers. He was stunned for a moment before breaking into a defeated smile, realising what's going on.

 

"Inkigayo first win! Chukahae! Ringa Linga jjang!" Yuri appeared amidst the crowd, holding a cake with candles, smiling to her on-screen husband brightly. 

 

"So this is the so-called mission?" Taeyang chuckled. "You even ask the PD to go into cahoots with you~" 

 

"It's nothing much since this is not really the first win but oh well! It's your first win since you came back after 3 long years. So I thought we should commemorate!" Yuri smiled and extended the cake towards him. "Come on, blow it!" 

 

"You~" Taeyang could only shake his head and blew out the candles with applause and cheers. 

 

"Hana deul seh!" With Yuri's request, Young Deuk had also helped the couple take a proof shot!

 

"Gomawo Deukie!" Yuri beamed as she admired the photo. "Ahhh~ Another photo added to our memory wall~" 

 

"Deukie? Since when have you guys became so close?" Taeyang asked in jealousy.

 

"We... We exchanged phone numbers~" Yuri stuck out her tongue cheekily but added on quickly. "Yoona has Young Don's number too!" 

 

Kim Jung Min: [Laughs] So much for loyalty of YoonYul~

Kim Na Young: Young Don-sshi is in trouble if GD-sshi knows this~

 

"Aishh, you two~" Taeyang sighed. "But oh well, since you're being such a sweetheart today, I shall let this pass."

 

"I've always been a sweetheart!" Yuri smiled cheekily and wrinkled her nose.

 

"Yes yes~" Taeyang laughed and pinched her nose affectionately. Then, he recalled something. "Maja! Come!" 

 

"Eh? W-Where are we going?!" Yuri panicked as he pulled her hand, running out of the room. "How can the main character be missing in his party!"

 

"They'll party hard even without me a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter