We Got Baby! (4)

We Got Married ♥♥ 우리 결혼했어요
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beside inviting Taeyang and Yuri, GD and Yoona had made an effort of contacting some of Haru's friends, as well as the cast from 'Superman is Back.' Of course~ Talking about 'Superman is Back', we've to mention...

 

"Haru ah, you want to invite Junu oppa right?"

 

"NEH!"

 

The Junu-Junseo's brother, Jang Junu!

 

"Ahhh~ Haru yah, you totally LOVE Junu oppa don't you~" Yoona laughed as she teased Haru.

 

"Junu oppa chuwahaeyo~"

 

"Aigoo! My daughter~ You can't be so bold on TV!" GD laughed.

 

"It's going to be fun when Harang and Junu meets," Yoona laughed and thereafter, the doorbell rings!

 

"HARU YAH! SEUNGIL CHUKAHAE!" 

 

Speaking of the devil, YulYang's son Harang appear! Together with his one-day parents, he was the first to arrive.

 

"Mwuhyaaaa! Yah! Im Yoona, why are you dressing up like a kid! Don't match up with Haru!"

 

"Please! Look who's talking! Family suites?!"

 

The moment the two pair of parents met, they started bickering. But their kids were the total opposite. When Harang saw Haru, he immediately went forward and gave her a friendly hug while Haru just smile shyly! 

 

Park Mi Sun: [Laughs] Aigoo! Neomu gwiyeoyo! 

 

Compared to Junu whom she met during the broadcast of 'Superman is Back', Haru and Harang had been childhood friends ever since Haru was born, since Tablo, Hye Jung were close friends with Sean and Hye Young. Harang treated Haru like a little sister of his too and were close to her. 

 

"Yah yah. Dong Young Bae! Look after your son! How can he hug my daughter just like that!" GD became a protective father at the instant, pulling them apart, carrying Haru in his arms. 

 

"Mwuhya~" Taeyang shook his head and motioned Haru to come into his arm. "Ahhh~ Your appa is so ridiculous isn't it?" 

 

Taeyang laughed and put Haru down as she ran to Harang, heading off to play with him. 

 

"So how's the preparation coming along?" 

 

While the kids played, the adults got busied with the birthday party preparation. 

 

"Yeahs, almost done. Since we can't really cook, we're going to call catering," GD explained with a chuckle, earning an elbow and a dissatisfied pout from Yoona. "It's a known fact that we both can't cook!" 

 

Kim Jung Min: [Nods] So true. Don't torture the guests and kids. 

 

"How about the guests?" Taeyang asked with a laughter. 

 

"We've informed Tablo oppa and Hye Jung unnie. As well as Sean oppa and Hye Young unnie. Oh, and 'Superman is back' cast," Yoona explained. 

 

"Omo! Means you'll be calling Junu as well?!" Yuri shrieked.

 

"Bingo!" 

 

"Aigoo, woori Harang otteokehyo?" Both Yuri and Taeyang looked at each other and let out a bitter chuckle. 

 

"Oh well, woori Haru is that popular~" Yoona winked at GD. 

 

*Black Interview Room*

PD: Haru chuwahaeyo?

Harang: [Nodded innocently] Neh! Haru neomu gwiyeoyo. 

 

Park Mi Sun: [Laughs] Otteokeyo? It's gonna be war. 

 

"Haru yah! Seungil chukahae!" 

 

As time passed and both parents got busied with the party preparation, the guests came one after another. Sarang and her parents came from Japan, Hwi Jae and his wife and their lovely twins SeoJun and SeoUn. And finally, the male lead, Junu and Junseo with their parents. Of course, Haru's and Harang's real parents had came too. 

 

Kim Na Young: Ahhhh! Yeppeoyo! 

 

"Ahhh! Neomu yeppeoyo Haru yah!" Hye Jung and Tablo squealed with happiness as the female lead entered into the living room with her one-day mum after rounds of cheerings. 

 

Instead of having the same style, Yoona had dolled up Haru, making her into a lovely princess, the limelight of the day. She was wearing a sweet-looking dress, with her hair tied up into 2NE1's Sandara famous hairstyle - Apple Hair. 

 

 

*Black Interview Room*

Yoona: [Laughed] I felt so prideful. It's as though she's really my daughter and I'm really proud of her. She's really beautiful and I believe she would grow up into a very beautiful woman.

 

"Seungil chukahamida, seungil chukahaminda, sarang haneun Haru yah~ Seungil chukahaminda~" 

 

Everyone gathered around as GD brought in the cake and here comes the exciting part! The present giving time!

 

"Woahhh woahhh!" 

 

"Woahh! GD yah, Yoona ah, gomawoyo!" Tablo and Hye Jung laughed. "We're going to be rich thanks to Haru!" 

 

First up was GD and Yoona, Haru's one day parents. They had specially made a gold fish-shaped necklace for Haru, carving her name on it and also, GD had gave her his limited edition beanie as it was known that Haru loves to wear beanie. Yoona too, gave her a fishbowl which she designed herself and had her initials on it, making it all the more special. 

 

"Blo yah, just sell all these away and you can stop working for at least a year!" Hwi Jae joked, earning laughters from everyone. 

 

Everyone took turns to give their blessings and presents to Haru and here comes Haru's scandal 'boyfriend' Junu! 

 

"Junu yah, what've you prepared for Haru?" Yoona asked. 

 

"Er..." Junu extended the present out shyly. "It's nothing too special but Haru should like it..." 

 

It was a fish-shaped photo album and in it, contains all the photos that they'd taken together! 

 

"Awwww! It's so thoughtful!" The adults were of course amazed and cheered on for the perfect guy Jang Junu. But in a corner, there's two unhappy faces~ The grumpy faces of Harang's one day parents - Yuri and Taeyang. 

 

*Black Interview Room*

Taeyang: My son shall not lose! 

 

"It's Harang's turn!" Taeyang, in the midst of the commotion, broke the flow and let the limelight turn to Harang. "Harang yah, you prepared something for Haru too isn't it?" 

 

"Neh..." Harang too, nodded shyly as he walked towards the empty space in the house, earning curiousity from others. 

 

"Haru yah, make sure you look closely! Harang prepare this specially for you!" Yuri smiled and the music while Taeyang helped his son to get ready. 

 

"You're the man. Show them what you've got!" Taeyang cheered on his son. 

 

"Woahhhh!" 

 

Yes! If Junu has the thoughtful thoughts to prepare a fish-shaped photo album, Harang has his own ways of making himself known to Haru! Instead of buying some conventional present, together with Taeyang and Yuri, Harang had prepared two songs. One song is Haru's favourite song 'Let it Go' and the other is Haru's favourite genre Hip-hop, GD and Tablo 'Light it Up'. 

 

"Woahh jjang!" Everyone was cheering for this dance prodigy. Indeed, Harang is living up to his name, 'Taeyang's replica'! 

 

"He's smart. Or should I say his parents are smart. Choosing the song that Haru likes and the other song which is by both her real and one-day dad. In this way, he's not offending anyone," GD remarked with a chuckle. 

 

With her two oppas showing their adoration and affection for her, Haru was of course over the moon. And after the short battle of jealousy, I would say... There's NO obvious winner! Cause Haru was totally beaming. Be it at the photo album or the dances. Who cares about the gold necklace and limited edition fish bowl and beanie! 

 

------

 

*Black Interview Room*

Yoona: [Laughed, Shook her head] I'm embarrassed~ 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter