Already Warmed!

We Got Married ♥♥ 우리 결혼했어요
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Haha!"

 

As compared to GD and Yoona, things were in contrast, much more comfortable for Yuri and Taeyang since the beginning. They had been meeting up much more often during this period. Taeyang, who was still in the midst of preparing his solo album, had time to spare, visiting and cheering his girlfriend on for her concert. Hence, they hadn't been separated that long like GD and Yoona did.

 

"Warm up with each other. Seriously?" Taeyang looked at the mission card again and chuckled in defeat. "I think they need it more than us."

 

"Oh well~" Yuri shrugged her shoulders cutely. "Let's get warmed up then, shall we?"

 

"My pleasure," Taeyang smiled as Yuri linked her arms around him, making their way out of the café.

 

Park Mi Sun: [Laughs] Guess like GYoon really needs this more than them.

 

------

 

"I like this better."

 

"I think this looks better on you."

 

The couple ended up in the nearby mall, shopping like what all normal couples did. They enjoyed their shopping time, trying out clothes and picking out suitable accessories for each other. Some lucky fans even got their autographs and were able to take photos with them.

 

Kim Jung Min: Ahhh. It's like Adam couple!

 

Yes, just as they were about to leave the mall, two dancing machines caught their eyes. They exchanged playful glances before making their way towards the dance machines

 

"Battle?"

 

"Loser will have to give winner a peck on the cheek," Taeyang smirked. "Oh, and declare that the other party is a better dancer"

 

"Deal," Yuri agreed and they made an agreement by slapping their hands together. "3 rounds 2 wins?"

 

"Deal."

 

They got on to the dance machine and the crowd began to get bigger as everyone surrounded to witness this battle. It was not a battle for rewards, but a battle for their dancer's pride and dignity.

 

Taeyang allowed Yuri to pick the first song and of course, Yuri picked their song - I Got A Boy. The moment the song rang, everyone started cheering but both of them had a serious expression on their face as they stepped on the steps furiously.

 

Kim Na Young: [Squeals] Omo! Battle between the dancing queen and king!

 

Taeyang put on a good fight but in the end, Yuri still won by a slight margin. Next song was decided by Taeyang, who picked Fantastic Baby. The song started again and so did the cheers. It seemed to have converted into a concert venue as some fans even started to dance and sing along.

 

"It's the last round~"

 

It was within expectation. Taeyang won for his song and it was down to the final song. Both of them decided to play a random song and the hottest club song 'Scream & Shout' by Will.i.am was played.

 

It was an intense battle. Their legs were moving so fast and fierce that everyone could sense that it was not just a game. They were focused and determined.

 

Park Mi Sun: Ahhhh!

 

Both parties did extremely well but there must still be a winner at the end of the day. As both of them ended the song coolly, the score began to jump, their heartbeats raced. And finally...

 

It was Taeyang who emerged as the winner!

 

"Yobo~" Taeyang smiled cheekily, hands placed behind his back and leaned his cheek towards Yuri, earning squeals from everyone.

 

"Aishh~ It's just by a 100 points!" Yuri pouted.

 

"A lose is a lose~" Taeyang replied. "Be a cool woman~"

 

"Araso araso!" Yuri sighed and gave a quick peck on his cheek, causing the audience to erupt into cheers and squeals.

 

"You forgot another forfeit~"

 

"Pftttt~" Yuri elbowed his stomach lightly before taking in a huge breath, shouting out. "Yorobun~! Big Bang Taeyang is a better dancer than I am!" She then added quickly. "For now!"

 

Everyone laughed at her reactions and clapped nonetheless.

 

"I'm sure to get my revenge!"

 

"Any time, any where~" Taeyang laughed, wrapping his arms around his girlfriend aka 'wife's' should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter