Taking care of the 'Injured' Boy!

We Got Married ♥♥ 우리 결혼했어요
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Na Young: [Confused] What's the matter? 

 

"Nampyeon~~~" 

 

On the other hand, Yoona was seen entering into their marriage house, calling for her husband. GD was sitting on the couch, having a dazed look again. 

 

"Aishhh~ Mianhae~~~" Yoona whined as she took a seat beside the sulky GD. 

 

Park Mi Sun: [Laughs] Taeyang-sshi is right. He must be upset again.

 

"Drama filming! Really!" 

 

"Yeah yeah~ I know," GD answered plainly. 

 

"So I'm forgiven rightttttt~" Yoona rubbed her forehead against GD's arm cutely. 

 

Kim Jung Min: Aigoo~ She would have killed those uncle fans out there before GD-sshi forgives her.

 

"Araso araso~" GD, at the sight of his cute girlfriend, couldn't help but break into a defeated grin. "Have you been taking care of yourself?"

 

"Look who's talking~" Yoona looked up and snorted. "Look at you!" 

 

*Black Interview Room*

GD: [Stared at his bandage arm, chuckled] Because I'd been flying all around. Hongkong in a day, then to China and finally back to Hongkong. I was really tired out and finally, during our rehearsal for our dome tour, I accidentally hurt my arm. [Chuckled] It's not that serious... But it's not that bad to be taken care of right? 

 

Kim Na Young: Ahhhh~ That's why.

 

"Just a slight injury! Nothing too serious~" GD smiled sheepishly.

 

"You have to be bandaged up! How is that not serious?" Yoona pouted in dismay. "You and Seungri! I know you guys are Tom & Jerry but you guys need to stop acting like young children!" 

 

*Black Interview Room*

Yoona: [Defeated sigh] I received a call from Seungri a few days ago, telling me that he had injured his hand while playing with him on stage. He told me it's nothing serious but it's in bandage! I don't see how not serious it is. He's already having so much schedules and still, he doesn't know how to take care of himself...

 

Park Mi Sun: [Laughs] He's going to get it if Yoona-sshi finds out. 

 

"I know, Seungri got scolded. I can hear it even if I'm a few meters away from your phone call with him," GD laughed. 

 

"You two! I should ask Taeyang oppa and Daesung oppa to keep you guys away next time," Yoona sighed. "Did the doctor say when this can be removed? Will it affect your concert?" 

 

"A day or two," GD answered cooly. "He said it's fine after I removed it. Don't worry~ It's not like TOP hyung's." 

 

"Yah! How can you still joke about this?!" Yoona hit his arm. "I'm worried!" 

 

"OUCH! I'm a patient! Is this how you treat a patient?" GD cringed before breaking into a childish grin, rubbing his forehead against Yoona's arm. "This patient is hungryyyyy. Can someone whip up something for him~~" 

 

Emcees: [Fingers cringing] Ahhhh~ Jeongmal!

 

"Kwon choding!" Yoona let out an defeated sigh, standing up. "Araso~ On the account that you're a patient, I shall cook for you." 

 

"Jagi is the best!" GD beamed as he sprawled his body on the couch lazily. "I'll be waiting then!" 

 

"Aishh! Chinjia!" Yoona scoffed and walked towards the kitchen, preparing lunch for the both of them. 

 

------

 

Kim Jung Min: He's really enjoying himself.

 

As Yoona began to get busy in the kitchen, GD on the other hand, couldn't be more relaxed. He switched on the TV, watching various programs and had eventually fallen asleep. Yes, though his injury was exaggerated, his recent schedules was indeed really hectic. Flying around, performing concert after concerts, attending fashion shows, he was drained out. Hence, this might be a white lie after all? 

 

"Lazy boy, time to wake up~"

 

Yoona removed her apron and walked into the living room, to find that her boyfriend was now soundly asleep. She broke into an affectionate grin, leaning towards GD, waking him up. 

 

"Eh? Food is ready?" GD opened his eyes groggily and sat up. 

 

"Yes! Get up now!" Yoona chimed and pulled him by the hand,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter