The Infamous Pouty Lips!

We Got Married ♥♥ 우리 결혼했어요
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Na Young: Ahhh! Meosjyeoyo!

Kim Jung Min: Ahhh! Gwiyeoyo!

 

The show started by rolling the camera on the focused GD. He was having an interview regarding his new album and exhibition. The interview was held in his Space 8 exhibit at Cais Gallery. He talked briefly about his new album and gave a brief summary about this exhibition of his. Amidst all the lucky fans and press, there's just the particular someone who shined as she pouted her lips, catching a glimpse of the famous G-Dragon as well. 

 

*Black Interview Room*

GD: [Defeated smile, shaking his head] Recently, she'd been giving me so many surprises.

 

*Black Interview Room*

Yoona: [Smiled widely] Did I? Well, since we're preparing for our world tour, I had some free time off and since I'd free ticket, I thought I should go check it out. I shouldn't let this ticket go to waste right? [Laughed] 

 

"Eh? Jagi?" 

 

"Keke. You speak pretty good chinese too eh?" 

 

Yoona smiled cheekily as GD ended his video message for his china fans and spotted her, who was standing at the side, looking at him in amusement. 

 

"I thought you're busy?" 

 

"Well, I can't let my free ticket goes to waste right?" Yoona flashed her ticket from the album proudly. "So do I have the special privilege to visit this exhibition with the famous G-Dragon himself?" 

 

"Of course~" GD couldn't help but let out a smile as she linked her arms around him, making their way around the small exhibition. 

 

*Black Interview Room*

PD: What do you think about the exhibition?

Yoona: [Thumbs up] Daebak~ I was thinking, 'Ahhh, Soshi should do this too!' [Laughed] I was amazed by the designs, the photos, basically, everything. He even made an effort of using the number 8 in this exhibition. It's really... Cool. Producing, composing, having solo world tours and now, even having an exhibition on his own. [Chuckled] Is there anything else that he can't do? 

 

Kim Na Young: [Nods] Majayo~

 

*Black Interview Room*

PD: Congrats on your exhibition. It's a big hit.

GD: [Smiled] Kamsahaminda~ Rather than saying that it's a big hit, I guess it's more of a fresh experience and another chance for fans to get to know me more. The tickets aren't for sale. Only those who'd attended my final concert in Seoul would allow multiple entries. For those who'd purchase my album, there'll be a free ticket inside the album, allowing them to have a single entry. This exhibition showcases unseen photos of me and also some of my items. 8 is a special number to me and so I'd set this exhibition base on this number. The opening time is 8hours, opening days is 8 days and so on and so forth. [Laughed[ I thought it's pretty cool.

 

"Take a picture for me!" 

 

"Here here!" 

 

Yoona ended up becoming like a fangirl, squealing as they walked passed all the exhibits. She even sat on the glass car that GD had used for his concert, asking GD to be the photographer for her. 

 

Just like that, they spent a wonderful afternoon together, catching a glimpse of G-Dragon under the limelight. 

 

"Oh, I bought this!" 

 

"Eh? How come I didn't realise it!" 

 

"Cause you're too busy smiling to the fans," Yoona laughed. 

 

She had bought a photo of GD from the exhibition as a prove of her coming to this exhibition. 

 

"Okays, I'm going to use my idol title for this privilege," Yoona cleared and took out a marker, handing it and the photo to GD. "May I please get a signature from the famous Big Bang leader, G-Dragon?" 

 

"Aishh~ You," GD shook his head and chuckled, taking both items from her and signed his signature on it. "Here you go, FANGIRL~" 

 

"Kamsahaminda GD OPPA!" Yoona laughed and joked. "With this, if I'm angry next time, I would just vent my anger on it." 

 

"Yah you!" 

 

"Should I draw on it? Or should I throw paper balls at it... Hmm..." Yoona pursed her lips, as though deep in thoughts.

 

"Aishh~ Chinjia!" GD pouted his lips in annoyance.

 

"Araso araso! Stop being so grouchy~" Yoona

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter