Bells are Ringing, Party up!

We Got Married ♥♥ 우리 결혼했어요
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Na Young: DAEBAKKK!! 

Kim Jung Ming: Woahhh jeongmal...

 

What's going on that leaves the emcee awing in disbelief? 

 

Yes! It's the BIGGEST event that's happening in Seoul, Korea! 

 

Okay. Maybe not just event, but eventS. 

 

With the 'S' behind. 

 

Yes, it's the wedding reception of BIGBANG G-DRAGON's and SNSD YOONA's! 

 

And unexpectedly...

 

Together with BIGBANG TAEYANG's and SNSD YURI's! 

 

 

*Black Interview Room*

PD: You guys are finally settling down?

GD: [Laughed] I guess so?

Taeyang: [Joked] Nahs, it's just a normal party.

 

The last time we saw GYoon and YulYang was when they're being a one-day parents to the celebrity kids Haru and Harang. And now... they're setting up a family on their own already?!

 

We did not even get to witness GD's sweeping-your-feet-off and Taeyang's melting-your-heart proposal!

 

*Black Interview Room*

PD: Tell us about GD-sshi's proposal.

Yoona: No? [Laughed] I'm so sorry. As much as we're open to our fans of our relationship, there's something that we would like to just keep between the two of us. All I can say is, well, G-Dragon IS G-Dragon. He lives up to his reputation of being the most romantic Big Bang member [Smiled].

 

*Black Interview Room*

PD: How did Taeyang-sshi get your hand! Can you share with us?

Yuri: How about no? [Laughed] We decided to keep this between ourselves and our loved ones. But I'll just say that he really touched my heart. Not only mine, but also the girls and my family. [Smiled] I'm glad that everything happened.

 

Park Mi Sun: Both proposals must have been really sweet and loving. 

 

Too bad we couldn't see the heartwarming proposals but WGM crew and audience get to witness their wedding party instead

 

*Black Interview Room*

PD: Thanks for inviting us to your wedding parties!

GD: [Smiled] You're welcome. We've planned to invite WGM and We're Dating crew since the beginning. After all, this 2 programmes are the ones that brought us together.

Taeyang: Since we decided not to showcase our proposals, we thought we should make it up for fans and the public by airing our wedding parties. Besides, it's also mean a final farewell to those audiences who had loved and supported us throughout this two shows.

 

Kim Na Young: MWUH?!! THEY'RE LEAVING THE SHOW?!!

 

*Black Interview Room*

Yoona: [Smiled] Yeahs... This would be our last appearance. We've fell in love, dated and eventually getting married through this two shows.

Yuri: While planning, it's really hard for us to include so many people because our parents were afraid that it would be overcrowded. But we insisted that this two shows crews had to be in because they have a specific significance to us, so we would want to show our thanks to both the crew and audiences. Thankfully, we made certain changes here and there and it worked out.

 

It's definitely sad to hear that the couples are going to bow out after their wedding parties are being aired but we're honoured that the couples had made an effort to accomodate us to join in this festive occasion!

 

------

 

Kim Jung Min: Yeppeunda~

 

To the wedding venue! 

 

The moment you stepped into the hotel, two large wedding photos welcomed you! There's two reception table, each for the newly weds. Of course, the ones at the receptions were none other than YG Family and SMTowner! Mending the two tables were Big Bang's hoobaes 2NE1, Lee Hi and AkMu and Girls Generation's sunbae Super Junior. Both groups are on closed terms as you can see them laughing and having fun. 

 

What's even more special would be their reception tables! For GYoon's side, there's different pieces of empty Jenga blocks waiting to be filled up. What are they for? It's for guests who came by to fill in their wishes for the couples! Instead of having their blessings written on dull books, guests were asked to write the things they would want the couples to do on the Jenga blocks! In this way, the couples can read the blessings as well as the guests would have fun 'pranking' the couples with the various things to do on the Jengar blocks. It's a perfect match for our choding couple~

 

Then, we've YulYang's side, where it's just purely sweet! Unlike GYoon's fun way of entertaining the guests, YulYang went for a more heartwarming approach where instead of Jenga blocks and book, there're empty puzzle pieces for guests to write their blessings in. All these pieces would then be collected and packed nicely into a box for the newly weds to piece them up themselves. In this way, they would not miss out any of the guests' blessings. 

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo!" The receptionists greeted cheerfully. "We're the reception team!" 

 

"Ji Yong ah! Young Bae ah! Now that you guys got your girls, when would it be our turn?! Jeballlll! WGM, are you recruiting?" Bom and Dara whined as they were asked by the crew to give their blessings.

 

"Majayo majayo! Include us too!" Donghae and Siwon who were beside them shouted in protest as well.

 

Kim Jung Min: [Laughs] We should have Bom-sshi and Dara-sshi here honestly. Together with Donghae-sshi and Siwon-sshi.

 

"Next We're Dating series: 2NE1 with Super Junior!" Eunhyuk exclaimed.

 

"Oppa, that would be overpopulated! We only have 4 girls!" Minzy laughed. 

 

"We'll leave out some others and Lee Teuk hyung. He's too old for this thing," Eunhyuk laughed.

 

"Yah! I heard it!" 

 

"We wish Yuri unnie and Taeyang oppa to have an everlasting love!" YG maknaes Lee Hi and AKMU's Soo Hyun greeted shyly and politely through the camera. 

 

"Ji Yong oppa, Yoona unnie, the best!" CL, the baddest female, gave her blessing to the newly wed as well.

 

In between the two reception tables, there's a photo booth for guests to take and leave their polariods behind! You might think that those guests, who're mostly idols, would be sick and tired of taking pretty photos. But who could say no to selfies! Guests who took the polariods were told to take photos for themselves and the most memorable photo (chosen by the couples thereafter) would be awarded with some gifts! Main thing? Not to look pretty and dazzling. But interesting and bizzare!

 

And if you think that the reception area was star-dazzling and hectic enough, wait till you go into the waiting room where the brides and grooms are! 

 

------

 

We're here to the waiting room! The moment the crew stepped inside, there's only one word to describe...

 

Park Mi Sun: [Laughs] Madness. 

 

Chaos! There's all the groomsmaid and bridesmaid there, together with the male and female leads, plus a couple of stylists. Shoes, heels, clothes, things were all over the place and it was worse than a fish market. 

 

The grooms, Taeyang and GD, were looking really nervous as they breathed deeply while their stylists did up their hair. The brides, Yoona and Yuri, were the usual, looking gorgeous. But on this special day, they stood out all the more. They were GLOWING. Both with radiance and happiness. 

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo~" Yuri and Yoona greeted the crew shyly as their stylists did their make-up. 

 

"A-Annyeonghasaeyo~" GD and Taeyang too, greeted the viewers. 

 

"Yo yo yo! BIGBANG AND SO NYUH SHI DAE IN DA HOUSEEEEE!" 

 

Among this two pair of nervous-wrecked couples, we've a bunch of CRAZY groomsmaid and bridesmaid! 

 

"Yo yo! It's BIGBANG LEADER GD AND SO NYUH SHI DAE YOONA'S BIG DAY TODAY~" Seungri, the witty maknae started his hilarious rap, disturbing GD, his favourite hyung. "How are you feeling woori Ji Yonggie~" 

 

"Y-Yah! Stop disturbing me! Go away!" GD was of course, annoyed as he shouted at Seungri. 

 

"Yo check it out! We have BIGBANG'S TAEYANG AND SO NYUH SHI DAE YURI here!" Hyoyeon, another playful member, joined in the fun as well, disturbing Yuri. "Share with us about your feelings now Kwon Yuri!" 

 

"Hyoyeon ah! Go away! Time is running out! We're going out soon!" Yuri chided. 

 

"They're of no fun at all~" Seungri sighed in exaggeration. "Okays. This is Big Bang maknae Seungri reporting the current situation of Big Bang G-Dragon's and Taeyang's wedding. They're totally anxiety wrecked."

 

"And so are So Nyuh Shi Dae Yuri and Yoona," Hyoyeon added. 

 

"Yah! You two!" The couples shouted. 

 

"Araso araso!" The duo stuck out their tongues mischievously. "The newly weds are pulling their hair off. You guys would not want to see two pairs of disraught newly weds right?"

 

"KIM HYOYEON! LEE SEUNG HYUN!"

 

"This is Seungri from Big Bang. This is Hyoyeon from So Nyuh Shi Dae. We're signing off now!" 

  ------

 

Time passed as everyone busied around. Guests came streaming in. It was definitely a star-dazzling nights. There's popular idol group members of this generation, as well as idols of Big Bang and Girls Generation's generation. Members of 2PM, Wonder Girls~ The nation sweetheart IU and Suzy were seen taking selcas in the photo booth as well. And there's definitely fanboys and fangirls of both groups! Han Ga In, the most well-known GD's fangirl was seen writing message for the newly weds with her husband. And the legend, Cho Young Pil was seen at YulYang's reception table, leaving his blessing as well. And of course, with GDYB's wide networking in the American market, it's no surprise that huge american stars attended this wedding party too! Jeremy Scotts, Will.i.am, Skrillex, Diplo, Parris Goebel and the list could go on and on~ 

 

Park Mi Sun: We were there. It's really crazy. It's like the BIGGEST event in town.  

 

"Yorobun, welcome to the wedding party of Kwon Ji Yong and Im Yoona, Dong Young Bae and Kwon Yuri," the emcee hosting the event was none other than the national emcee, Yoo Jae Suk. 

 

"We're here to witness the love of this two couples and to give our blessings to them," in order to tend to the guests from overseas, Tablo too, emcee-ed alongside with Jae Suk, translating and emceeing in english. 

 

"Let's put our hands to welcome both couples to the hall now!" 

 

*Black Interview Room*

YoonYul: [Laughed] We were almost crying out. 

 

*Black Interview Room*

GDYB: [Smiled] They're gorgeous...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter