Hold me Tight, I Won't Let Go.

We Got Married ♥♥ 우리 결혼했어요
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Two ginseng chicken soup..." 

 

After parting ways with the two models, the couple decided to head to a nearby restaurant to have their dinner. 

 

"Let's play a game," Yuri suggested as they were waiting for their food. 

 

"Eh?" 

 

"Let's guess each other's thoughts." 

 

"Mwuh?" 

 

Emcees: [Confused] Mwuh? 

 

*Black Interview Room*

Yuri: [Smiled] I read the news recently and I knew something was bothering him. I wanted to use this chance to let him speak out his mind. 

 

"Come on. If I win, you would have to dance to 'I Got A Boy' later, outside of the restaurant. If I lose, I-" 

 

"You'll shout to everyone, saying that you love me," Taeyang chuckled. "I'm not going to let the guys see your dance for 'Fantastic Baby' or something." 

 

"Araso! Possessive much," Yuri stuck out her tongue teasingly. "I'm going to win anyway!" 

 

"What makes you so sure~" Taeyang shook his head and had his arms folded across his chest. 

 

"We'll see~" 

 

------

 


"I'll go first then," Taeyang clapped his hands together and rubbed his palms, getting ready for the 'challenge'. "You're thinking about... You're thinking about about your world tour that's coming up soon!"

 

They'd each gotten papers and markers from the staffs, writing down their thoughts at the moment so as to prevent them from cheating. They'd set the rule of scoring three points to determine the victory. 

 

"Uhmmm," Yuri pursed her lips and sighed, revealing her board. "You'd got it right~" 

 

Indeed, the paper had written 'GIRLS' GENERATION: GIRLS & PEACE WORLD TOUR'. 

 

"I told you so~" Taeyang laughed. "Don't worry. You girls would do just fine. It's not like this is your first world tour. Gaining energy from fans would help you pull through. Even till now, I still feel that our ALIVE tour was so surreal. I can't believe a year just passed like that..." 

 

"I know..." Yuri sighed. "Just that the preparation is so tiring. I feel like collasping every time we went late into rehearsals..." 

 

"That's the downside of having world tours. There's endless things to prepare, endless things to worry about. Just keep calm and take it easy. You'll pull through it," Taeyang smiled and patted his girlfriend's hands. "As a sunbae, I would give you my words that you girls would do great. So Nyuh Shi Dae is born to shine!" 

 

"Thanks SUNBAE!" She beamed in return. "Alrights! Now, it's my turn!" 

 

"Go on ahead~" 

 

"Uhm... You're thinking about... Taeyang's second solo album! I can't reveal what's the album title gonna be now but yeahs, solo album!" 

 

"Ahhh~" Taeyang shook his head and revealed his answer. 

 

Emcees: [Amazed] Do they practice mind-reading too?

 

"HAHA! DRAWWWW~!" Yuri cheered. "Ahhh, what should I say. You must be really nervous isn't it?" 

 

"Y-Yeahs..." Taeyang sighed. "I had been taking a very long time for this album. This is the first time I'm taking part in the process of producing, composing all by myself. I'm worried about how this will turn out." 

 

"There isn't even a need for so much worry, pabo," Yuri smiled. "You like this album right?" 

 

"Yeahs, it's stressful but now, I can be proud and say that 'hey, I produce my own album too now'. Big Bang doesn't only rely on Ji Yong. We're all well-diverse." 

 

"Precisely," Yuri replied. "This is what makes Big Bang special. This is what makes Taeyang special too. Fans love your works because you put in your heart and mind into it. Honestly, it's a shame to say this, but I think you love music much more than me. There's so much more that I need to learn from you." 

 

"You're already learning composing isn't it," Taeyang laughed. "Don't be greedy. At least I don't do acting. Give me some credits to win you~" 

 

"HA! Haven't you heard those backlashes about my acting?" Yuri laughed. "What I'm trying to say is, there's bound to be antis bashing. Unless we're Jaesuk oppa. Fans had been waiting for you for so long. Do your best and that's what's most important. Enjoy your stage. Like you always do." 

 

"Yeahs," Taeyang smiled. "Maybe we should get a pointer or two from Jaesuk hyung." 

 

Kim Na Young: [Nods] Majayo. The nation emcee is well-loved by EVERYONE! 

 

"And why do I feel like this is more of a counselling session rather than a game," Taeyang raised his brows curiously.

 

"I-It's a game alrights! The fun part will be the... It will be the forfeit!" Yuri was quick to come up with an excuse. "Come on! Next round!" 

 

Kim Jung Min: I wonder what is she up to... 

 

The next round was a draw yet again. Both parties seem to have the ability to guess what the other party was thinking; with Taeyang guessing Yuri's worry about her movie that was about to air at the end of the year and was in the midst of fliming and Yuri hit the spot by guessing the worry Taeyang has about Big Bang's upcoming dome tour, since all five of them had been busy with their solos and had been practically drained out. 

 

And now, the final... 

 

"Lastly..." Yuri was slow on this topic as she struggled with her words.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter