GRi? YoonRi? GYoon?

We Got Married ♥♥ 우리 결혼했어요
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Mi Sun: They seem to have ENDLESS birthdays to celebrate.

Kim Jung Min: [Chuckles] Just two groups alone, they already have 14 birthdays to celebrate in a year. 

 

"Yah, do something! You're the main organiser of this party!" Yoona whined.

 

"Aishh~ Just any way will do!" GD grumbled as he continued to lie on the sofa. "He's the one who insisted to hold the party in our house. I lost the bet, that's why I've to do this~" 

 

What was going on? 

 

Well, a week after SNSD black pearl, Kwon Yuri's birthday, it's BIGBANG maknae, Seungri's birthday! They played fingers guessing games at their backstage during their japan dome tour to decide where to hold the celebration and well, unfortunately for GD, he lost and under the birthday boy's request, he had to lend out the nice marriage home that he share with Yoona. 

 

Yoona on the other hand did not mind at all. Seungri had always been a good friend of her even before she started going out with GD and of course celebrating his birthday was normal. But maybe not to GD. Ever since he accepted the 'punishment', he had been thinking of ways to try to change Seungri's decision, but the quick-witted maknae saw through his plan easily and ignored him completely.

 

That left GD with no choice and so on the 12th of December...

 

Here comes the havoc! 

 

------

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo hyungsoo-nim!" 

 

Kim Na Young: [Laughs] Even his greetings seem different. 

 

The doorbell of GYoon's house rang and Yoona went to get it. It turned out to be the main lead for the day, Big Bang maknae Seungri! Seungri greeted teasingly with a formal 90-degree bow.

 

"Oh? You're here so early! The others are not even here yet!"

 

"I'm here to see if you guys need any help. I don't want my party to be ruined," Seungri answered as he walked in, to see GD lying on the sofa. "I knew this would happen~" 

 

"Awww, woori maknaeeeeeeeee!" GD wrapped his arms around Seungri's neck playfully, as though choking him while Seungri struggled.

 

"Tom & Jerry is back in action~" Yoona couldn't help but shake her head and proceeded on with the final decorations. 

 

*Black Interview Room*

Seungri: [Smirked as 'Strong Baby' played in the background] Annyeonghasaeyo, Big Bang maknae Seungri immida~ 

 

Park Mi Sun: [Laughs] He must be the only guest that have this special black interview. That's Big Bang Seungri! 

 

PD: They're celebrating your birthday?

Seungri: [Nodded] Yes, I'm holding the party in Ji Yong hyung's house. I've another plan in mind actually~ [Smirked]

 

"Yoona ah, let me help you," after fooling around for a moment, Seungri began his 'plan'. 

 

"Oh? Okays! Even though you're the birthday boy, I think I can make do with some help. That lazy ORGANISER just laze around for the ENTIRE day~" Yoona commented as she passed Seungri the decoration. "Can you hang this up for me?" 

 

"Ji Yong hyung doesn't do all these jobs. It's always us who do it~" Seungri chuckled cheekily as he got up the ladder. "You'll hold me yeahs." 

 

"Of course!" Yoona laughed as she held the ladder while Seungri climbed up. "Be careful~" 

 

Kim Jung Min: [Chuckles] GD virus is acting up. 

 

*Black Interview Room*

GD: [Sighed, shook his head] Woahhh. This Seungri~

 

*Black Interview Room*

Seungri: [Smirked proudly] Isn't this what the audience want to see? 

 

"Is there anything I can help?" GD finally felt the threat as he stood up, walking towards Yoona and Seungri. 

 

"Anniyo. I'm fine," Yoona answered as she focused on the decoration. "Seungri ah, a little more to the left." 

 

"Yeah hyung. Your arm just recovered not long. You should rest more. WE can settle things here by ourselves," Seungri answered nonchalantly and proceeded to focus on his job with Yoona. "Is this okay?"

 

"Yupps! Perfect!" Yoona beamed innocently. "Seungri ah, you're pretty good at this huh!"

 

"Of course!" Seungri flashed a cheeky smile and hi-fived Yoona, ignoring his leader hyung's darkened expression. "Anything else to help out?" 

 

"Yes! The food!" Yoona ignored her on-screen husband too, as she made way to the kitchen with Seungri, chatting away happily. 

 

*Black Interview Room*

Yoona: [Laughed] Who told him not to help me out when I ask him to~ 

 

Kim Na Young: Ahhh, she did that on purpose!

 

"How does it taste?" 

 

"Yah, I want to try too!"

 

"Uhm, not too bad. But adding a little more sugar would be good," Seungri commented.

 

"Ahhh, araso..." Yoona pursed her lips and nodded, heeding Seungri's advice. 

 

Park Mi Sun: [Laughs] The husband is angry!

 

"Seungri ah! I think I need to let you hear our new album song. I need your suggestion," GD smiled evily as he wrapped his arms around Seungri's shoulder 'affectionately'.

 

"E-Eh? I thought we've already heard it yesterday? Today is my birthday hyung! Let me enjoy a little!"

 

"Just a quick one! I made some adjustments~" Without his agreement, GD just dragged him out of the kitchen. "Jagi! We'll be right back yeahs!"

 

"Neh!" Yoona could only suppress her laughter as she watched the poor maknae being dragged away. 

 

------

 

"Ahhhh! APPA APPA!" 

 

"You're courting death aren't you!!" 

 

"W-What did I do?!" 

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter