Honey, Honeymoon! (3) + Candid Camera for the Birthday Boy!

We Got Married ♥♥ 우리 결혼했어요
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What's taking him so long, I'll go look for him."

 

After the discussion between the 'mastermind' and 'accomplices', GD was still not back with the drinks. Yoona and the others were getting worried, thinking that he might be surrounded by fans. Hence, Taeyang offered to look for him while the girls rest.

 

Park Mi Sun: [Sighs] Aishh~ I knew this would happen. All guys are like that!

 

Just like what happened to other WGM 'husbands' in Season 4, GD and Taeyan were in for a trouble too~ Taeyang managed to find GD and well, indeed, he was surrounded by a bunch of girls, not really his fans, but were just a bunch of girls who were friendly and sociable.

 

"Ji Yong ah!"

 

"Oh! My friend! Young Bae!" GD waved at him, with a broad smile on his face as Taeyang jogged towards him.

 

"Hi~" All the girls gave a bright smile, greeting Taeyang.

 

"H-Hi~" Taeyang, who is shy with girls, smiled embarrassingly.

 

"My homie~" GD wrapped his arm around his good friend, not at all being nervous or shy.

 

It ended up with the two guys being 'trapped' there, holding on to their smoothies while chatting with the girls happily. On the other hand, the girls were lying on the mat, suntanning, waiting for their drinks to come.

 

Kim Jung Min: [Nods] At least they're not like the previous season's wives. The husbands are in for trouble this time~

 

"Aishhh! What's taking them so long!" Yoona sat up, sighing and complaining.

 

"Yah Yoona ah," Yuri followed after her, sitting up. "Do you think..."

 

"Mwuh? Are they like that too?" Yoona, who caught Yuri's eyes, remarked too. "Anniya. They wouldn't be like that... Right?"

 

"It's hard to say. I guess they still remember the first 'date' that we had. You know, we fangirling Kimura Takuya and Justin Timberlake..."

 

*Black Interview Room*

GD: I-It's just casual chat~ [Laughed] Didn't she hope her husband to be Kimura Takuya instead of me too? I think I need to show her that I'm pretty popular too.

 

*Black Interview Room*

Taeyang: [Laughed] I just accompanied Ji Yong. Besides, I may not be as charismatic as Justin Timberlake, but I still have my charms, right?

 

Kim Na Young: Omo! Yuri-sshi can read their minds!

 

"Let's go look for them."

 

"Right."

 

Park Mi Sun: Here comes trouble!

 

------

 

"UHM! HI GUYS~"

 

Yoona and Yuri headed for the nearest store and found the guys to be there. Both of them kept their composure and walked towards them, with a 'BROAD' smile.

 

"Oh? Your girlfriends?" The bunch of girls asked innocently.

 

"E-E-Yeahs!" The guys were shocked to see them and stuttered.

 

"Hi there~" Both Yoona and Yuri used their english, trying to sound perfect.

 

"Oh~ Hi~ Wow, you guys are a great match! Hunks and babes!" The bunch of girls, of course, showed no signs of worry as they continued to praise them.

 

"Thank you," YoonYul continued to smile and chatted with the girls for awhile more, while the guys could only smile nervously, waiting for their impending doom.

 

"Have fun in Hawaii!"

 

"You girls too!"

 

Finally, the conversation ended and the girls walked away. GDYB tried using this chance to sneak away, but of course, they failed. Miserably.

 

"DONG YOUNG BAE / KWON JI YONG!"

 

------

 

"Yeobo~"

 

 

"Dwaesseo!"

 

"Jagi~"

 

"Eh? Who are you calling?"

 

That's what happened to the guys on the way back to the beach. Instead of kicking up a big fuss, the girls chose to ignore the guys completely.

 

"Yeobo, i-it's Ji-Ji Yong! He's the one who chatted with the girls! I was just sitting there, drinking my smoothie."

 

"Yah! Dong Young Bae!"

 

"Ch-Chinjia?" Yuri, who was soft-hearted, tried listening to Taeyang's explaination.

 

Or... Is it?

 

*Black Interview Room*

Yuri: Anniyo~ I wanted to punish him further, but oh well, because of Yoona, I couldn't~

 

"N-Neh! It's not nice to be rejecting them and walking away right? If that's you, with a bunch of guys, I don't think you would walk away too. Right?"

 

Yuri was silent for a while as Taeyang kept quiet beside her.

 

"Right..." She sighed after a long while. "We should have just gone to Japan instead. In Japan, EVERYONE knows you. So, you can't do such things. Like NOW."

 

"Araso araso. Mianhae~" Taeyang beamed as he rubbed his forehead against Yuri's arms like a child. "Forgive me?"

 

"Aishh~ I dare you to do it one more time, Dong Young Bae!" Yuri sighed and let out a defeated smile. "Fancy you acting like a child now!"

 

On the other hand, the issue is not that easy to settle~

 

"Jagi~"

 

"Dwaesseo. I've heard all the explainations from Young Bae oppa. You don't need to explain any further," Yoona pouted, ignoring and refusing to look at GD. "We should have just stayed in Japan. So that's why you're willing to fish out your own pocket money to sponsor for this trip."

 

"A-Anniyo! It's not this case!"

 

"Forget it! I'm going to have a shower now! And return to Korea tomorrow!"

 

Yoona sighed and wanting to walk off, but her wrist was being held by GD.

 

"Yah! Dong Young Bae! Help me! You're in this with me!" GD hissed at Taeyang.

 

"Y-Yoona ah~"

 

"Yah, are you going to help GD oppa?" Yuri shot a death glare at Taeyang who became timid immediately.

 

"Mianhae Ji Yong ah~"

 

"Aishh! You!"

 

"Oppa, I think you better let her go now. Her strength, might be bigger than yours," Yuri suggested. "Take this as a lesson learnt."

 

"B-But..." Yoona used this chance to shrug away his hand and stormed off. "Jagi!" 

 

"Oppa oppa~" Yuri and Taeyang looked at GD and shook their head.

 

"M-Mwuh! I-It's really just a casual talking!"

 

*Black Interview Room*

PD: You're really angry?

Yoona: [Shook her head] Anniyo. Actually, I'm perfectly fine with him talking with girls~ [Laughed] Araso araso. Maybe a little... But I exaggerated it. MUCH more. An idea just popped up and I thought this would be the perfect spark to start the fire.

 

*Black Interview Room*

GD: [Sighed] Am I really in the wrong? Maybe I shouldn't have speak too much...

 

Kim Na Young: Yoona-sshi is up to something? GDragon-sshi looks really worried and in remorse!

 

------

 

"Mwuh? She's not having dinner with us?"

 

"Anniyo. She said she has no appetite," Yuri shrugged her shoulders and pouted at GD. "Looks like she's really angry at you, oppa. Before I come down, she was hitting the rilakkuma toy that you'd bought for her when you having tour in Japan. How can you screw this up on the last day of your honeymoon~" 

 

"A-Aishhhh..." GD sighed and was really worried. "Should I go up and look for her?"

 

"A-ANNIYO!" Both Taeyang and Yuri had a huge reaction, earning suspicious gaze from GD.

 

"I-I mean, she's still angry at you. If you were to go up now, you're just going to anger her more," Yuri tried to compose herself and explained clearly.

 

"Y-Yeahs. Let's just go for dinner first," Taeyang added, putting his arm around GD's shoulder, dragging him out of the hotel.

 

------

 

"Should I do something to cheer her up? To gain her forgiveness?"

 

For the entire dinner, GD couldn't stop mumbling to himself. He was of course, very worried. He didn't even bother about the fact that the filming was still ongoing. All he cared about was, to pacify his girlfriend.

 

Taeyang and Yuri, on the other hand, were tired of GD's constant mumblings. They tried to calm him down, but failed miserably.

 

"Anniyo. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter