The Avenger and her Victims

We Got Married ♥♥ 우리 결혼했어요
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yorobun annyeonghasaeyo! Welcome to We Got Married - GYoon & YulYang couple!" 

 

It was a double date again! Instead of filming the show by parts, two couples had gathered together, filming the entire episode of WGM together. 

 

"Ahhh, we're lazy to do any mission and since Big Bang had to head to Japan for their concert rehearsal later, we'll just be hanging out for awhile," Yoona talked into the camera as GD drove and she turned the camera to face GD. "And here, featuring our driver, the famous Big Bang leader and worldwide fashionista, G-Dragonnnnnn~! GD-sshi, please tell the camera how are you felling right now." 

 

"Assa~ CHUTA~!" GD cheered, not forgetting to promote his good pal's song along the way.

 

"Aishh~ Why do we have to stick to this choding couple~" The camera was diverted back to Yuri and Taeyang who were sitting at the back. 

 

"We should have been the ones taking the front seat instead," Taeyang sighed. "Audiences are going to puke at this rate." 

 

"Mwuhyaaaa!" GYoon couple whined. 

 

"Araso! Where are we going anyway?" Yuri diverted the subject, stopping the fight between three chodings. 

 

"Bowling alley~" GD smiled widely. 

 

"His new hobby, bowling~ He'd been bowling while he's in Japan doing his solo album promotions," Taeyang chuckled, shaking his head in defeat. 

 

"Yeahs and he changed his hair colour again~" Yoona pouted. "Are you going to turn bald soon?" 

 

"My scalp is good," GD grinned widely. "And don't you think this looks utterly... y?"

 

"OH GOSH! PLEASE!" Yoona rolled her eyes. 

 

"This is the reaction of her loving it," Yuri teased. "Oh, oppa, you dared to go bowling alleys already?" 

 

"Aishh~ M-Must you mention about that again?!!" GD's expression soured immediately. 

 

"AH! Maja maja! Gon-Dragon's bowling alley accident!" Yoona clapped and burst into her alligators laughters.

 

Park Mi Sun: [Laughs] The embarrassing moment of G-Dragon that can never erased~

 

Yes, GD had once shared in Strong Heart about him being drunk and danced crazily in front of the Soshi girls. This issue had also been brought up as teasings in 'We're Dating' and it's not an unusual fact known to all VIPs and GYoon fans. 

 

"W-We're here!" GD called out and parked the car, going out of the car in a hurry while the other three laughed. 

 

*Black Interview Room*

Yoona: [Smiled cheekily] Today, it's time for... Vengeance~! 

 

Kim Na Young: [Confused] Mwuh Mwuh?

 

*Black Interview Room*

Yoona: Didn't he gang up with Seungri the other time to lie about his injury and made me take care of him? [Wriggled her brows] Now, I shall make him learn his lesson~

 

Kim Jung Min: [Shakes head] You should never offend women~ GD-sshi is in for trouble.

 

------

 

"2v2?" Yoona suggested while they're putting on their shoes. 

 

Kim Na Young: OMO!!! KYAAAAAA!

 

Everyone went speechless and squeals of envy were heard. While Yoona was talking, GD had finished wearing his shoes and had knelt in front of Yoona, helping her to tie her shoelace, causing her to chuckle in embarrassment while YulYang can only look at them with a defeated smile. 

 

*Black Interview Room*

GD: [Smiled cheekily] That's... Me? I do that for the girl that I love~ 

 

*Black Interview Room*

Yoona: [Laughed] My heart almost melted to the point that I wanted to give up on the revenge. ALMOST. 

 

"Done!" GD gave a satisfied grin as he stood up after tying the shoelace. "2v2? Sure~" 

 

"I'll team up with Taeyang oppa!" Yoona linked her arms naturally around Taeyang's arms, earning scowls from GD. 

 

*Black Interview Room*

Yoona: [Bowed and smiled cheekily] Unnie, mianhaeyo~ You know I still love you right~ 

 

*Black Interview Room*

Taeyang: [Laughed in defeat] So I guess I'm one of her revenge tools?

 

"Unnie, you're lousy in bowling, so you should team with the pro~" Yoona explained. "Besides, didn't you guys say we're too cheesy for the viewers? We should separate a little. Fresh collaboration~"

 

"Araso! Yuri ah, let's trash them then!" GD, being a jealous freak, was angry again. "It's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter