Epilogue: A visit to the Newly Wed's house!

We Got Married ♥♥ 우리 결혼했어요
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Annyeonghasaeyo!" 

 

The choding couple greeted cheerfully as they welcomed the crew into their newly wed home! 

 

*Black Interview Room*

PD: Your house is beautiful.

Yoona: Really? [Laughed] Kamsahaminda~ Actually, I prefer the house that we were given to us during WGM. Oppa tried to negotiate with the PD in charge but that house could not be bought over.

GD: Yeahs~ Oh well, and so I'd to sacrifice one of my room to accomodate her Rilakkuma collection... [Pretended to sigh]

Yoona: [Twisted his ear playfully, smiling cheekily] Any problem with that NAMPYUNNN~?

GD: N-Nopes! I-I like Rilakkuma now too!

 

Kim Na Young: It looks like they're enjoying their newly wed life alot.

 

PD: This newly wed house is not a new house?

GD: I wanted to buy a new house as a wedding present for her but she didn't want it. 

Yoona: Yeahs. I find that it would be a waste of money since we're mostly on schedules and couldn't really stay at home sometimes. So I thought it would be good enough to renovate his house. We didn't do much renovations actually, since his house is still pretty brand new.

GD: Yeahs, with the exception of converting one of the guest room into her rilakkuma collection room.

 

Kim Jung Min: GD-sshi is someone who dotes his wife alot. 

 

------

 

Truly, living in GD-style! The moment people stepped into the house, they awed in amazement. The interior of the house is style classically and yet uniquely. The colours of the furnitures and walls are generally black and white series while the paintings and ornaments had wild and vibrant colours. And once you stepped into the house, you'll be welcome by the Big Bang leader's and Girls Generation deer's portrait. 

 

"We'll show you around~" GYoon was a great host, showing us around the luxurious apartment. 

 

"This is our living room~" GD introduced the first stop. "As you can see, the main colours are black and white. We've several paintings hung on the wall. Mostly it's by Mina noona. I love her drawings~"

 

"Yeahs. Because my favourite is Rilakkuma and his is Spongebob, she drew them for us," Yoona added. "It's really pretty~"

 

"And here," GD brought us to the cabinets that contained lots of different shapes and sizes plaques and ornaments. "This is where we put all our awards, trophies and any special recognition."

 

"It's mostly his! I only have a few acting awards," Yoona laughed. "Some are real gold. So we're thinking of selling them away when we ran out of money."

 

"Yah! All these are my glory!" GD pouted in dismay before giving a cheeky smile to the camera. "Our groups trophies and awards are not here. If they are, we most likely wouldn't be able to put all in. I'm just joking! Don't bash me!"

 

"Now we'll show you our master bedroom~" Yoona ignored GD's comment and continued to show us around as she opened the door. "Don't be amazed!" 

 

Kim Na Young: DAEBAKKKKK! 

 

 

*Black Interview Room*

PD: It's... HUGE.

Yoona: [Laughed] Neh. I was shocked when I first see it too. But when you think about who the owner of this house is, it's not surprising at all. And to tell you guys a secret... I only occupy 2 wardrobes? The rest is all his! 

GD: [Embarrassed] Y-Yah! A-Anniyo!

 

The master bedroom is huge! The king size bed was not the main point but more rather, it's the walk-in closet that left people awed in amazement. There's a short walkway towards their bathroom and at the sides of the walkway, were all wardrobes that contained all of their coats, jackets, shirts, dresses, hats, shoes, heels, accessories.

 

"Yes, welcome to G-Dragon's style house~" Yoona teased. "Most of the things here are his." 

 

"Yeah yeah, as if I've a whole shelf of stilettos, wedges, platforms and flats," GD snorted. 

 

"This is my favourite accessory for him~" Yoona picked up a pendant from the drawer and showed it to the audience. "We saw it once while we were travelling in Paris. It caught my eyes and so I bought it for him secretly."

 

"We enjoy styling each other up. Or at least I do," GD laughed as he grabbed a cap and put it on Yoona's head, pinching her nose affectionately. "This cap is a couple edition. It's a gift from Stampd." 

 

"Yupps yupps! Thank you Stampd!" Yoona wrinkled her nose and helped GD put on his cap too. 

 

Kim Na Young: [Fingers cringing] They're so cheesy and mushy!

Kim Jung Min: You're just being plain jealous~

 

Whether you're a shipper of them or not, GYoon couple sure is sweet and loving towards each other!

 

Park Mi Sun: Ahhhh. This is so pretty and sweet! 

 

In front of their bed, was a dressing table for Yoona and beside it, was another table that holds only a wooden box. The box had written 'For Kwon Ji Yong and Im Yoona. To be opened TOGETHER on their 10th anniversary.' What made it all the more significant was that on the wall behind the wooden box, hung their wedding photo. Yoona was looking really pretty with her casual outfit and her fingers were interlaced with the happy-looking GD who was kissing her forehead. 

 

*Black Interview Room*

GD: It's an idea by the girls. So if you were to go Young Bae's and Yuri's house, you would see this too. [Smiled] We thought it was really beautiful and meaningful so we went along with it. 

 

"Now now, this is Girls Generation Yoona's most favourited room!" GD announced cheekily as he showed us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter