The Spreading of... GD-Virus!

We Got Married ♥♥ 우리 결혼했어요
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Mi Sun: Let's welcome to our studio, 2NE1 CL!

CL: [Bows] Annyeonghaesaeyo, 2NE1 CL immida! What's up my GIZIBE and BLACKJACKS!

Kim Jung Min: Majayo. CL-sshi had come up with her first solo, 'The Baddest Female'! 

CL: Neh~ But today, I'm here to take a look at my oppa and I have a mission to accomplish for my unnies~

Park Mi Sun: Jeongmal? Let's get started then!

 

The show kicked off from where it had ended the previous episode, which showed the couples heading out for a meal. They had travelled to a nearby restaurant and after much hassle and commotion from their fans, the four idols were finally able to sit down in the restaurant to have a peaceful meal.

 

Emcees: [Burst into laughters]

 

"We'll have... One for everything," without even looking at the menu, GD had ordered their meal so effortlessly.

 

"Nampyeon!" Yoona pouted and gave her 'husband' a slap on his arm while Yuri and Taeyang laughed.

 

"Aishh~ Everyone knows what a gluttony you are~ It's fine," GD chuckled and rubbed his arm.

 

"Wait a minute!" Yuri exclaimed. "You guys changed your name-calling?!"

 

"Yeahs~" Both of them shrugged.

 

"Woahhh. You're really snatching all the viewers' rating from us!" Yuri and Taeyang shook their heads in defeat.

 

"Come on~ You guys can too!"

 

"Dwaesseo! We don't need all these because we're already loving enough~" Yuri stuck her tongue out as she linked her arms around Taeyang's arm, leaning towards him.

 

"Gosh~ Stop being mushy! We've young viewers!"

 

"Young Bae ah, you're going to gain another hundred antis in your café when this airs~"

 

CL: [Laughs] They had already lived with this issue. In fact, they had been comparing to see who has more anti messages nowadays.

 

"Majayo! We had seen Big Bang's interview!"

 

CL: [Excited] Here comes the issue!

 

*Black Interview Room*

PD: What interview?

Yoona: Yes known to everyone, he held lots of concerts in Japan dome and in his Nagoya leg, all members of Big Bang went to support him. An informal interview was held backstage by YG dancers and apparently, it got recorded down by them and was sent to us.

 

"Ahhh, that," Taeyang and GD smiled sheepishly and ruffled their hair. "If noona saw this, we're dead."

 

"We guess pretty much too," the girls laughed in response.

 

What exactly happened?

 

------

 

Well, after GD's concert had ended, all of them gathered at the backstage, taking a rest and to celebrate the successful ending of yet another concert. Some of the YG Family member, including YG background dancers Hi-Tech, gathered with Big Bang and there, a tricky question was thrown to the members.

 

"Ji Yong hyung, Young Bae hyung" one Hi-Tech member, the popular Kwon Twins, Young Deuk spoke up. "You guys are going to appear on WGM soon?"

 

"Yeahs," GD and Taeyang nodded.

 

"Ahhh, you guys must be over the moon," Young Deuk commented with envy. "Being able to date on air so openly."

 

"Young Deuk ah! Aren't you too!" GD chuckled. "You guys even work together!"

 

Everyone laughed as it was a known fact that Young Deuk's girlfriend was also under YG background dancer group, CRAZY, Kim Min Jung.

 

"I'm really curious about this," the younger twin, Young Don, spoke up. "The only closest female group to Big Bang is 2NE1. But ever since Ji Yong hyung and Young Bae hyung started dating So Nyuh Shi Dae Yoona-sshi and Yuri-sshi, Big Bang is close to SNSD too. It's known that 2NE1 and SNSD are the leading female groups now. What do Big Bang think about them?"

 

"Woah... Jeongmal. Young Don ah! You're going to get us into trouble if this is being leaked out!" Taeyang shook his head.

 

"Now that none of them is here, I think it's fine! CRAZY aren't here, so they wouldn't leak to 2NE1," Young Don prompted. "Which group do you think rank higher in terms of looks and figures?"

 

There was a moment of silence as the guys threw meaningful glances at each other before bursting out into peals of laughters.

 

CL: Mwuhyaaaa!

 

"Is this even a question?" Daesung laughed guiltily.

 

"Mwuh mwuh?"

 

"Let's say out our answer all at once."

 

"Hana, deul, seh..."

 

"So Nyuh Shi Dae." 

 

CL: Woahhhh! JEONGMAL!

 

The answer by all guys were in sync and they burst into guilty laughters.

 

"My favourite is Yoona-sshi," Young Don let out an embarrassed smile. "She's really pretty and flawless even without makeup on. I think no one could match up to her beauty already."

 

"Since when did you see her without any make up?!" GD, the protective boyfriend, exclaimed.

 

"Hyung, you don't have to be so protective," Young Don laughed. "It's not as if I can snatch her away from you. She dropped by our company to look for you before, you forgot? I was the one who brought her to your studio."

 

"Oh right," GD nodded with a smirk. "Chaerin is going to kill you if she knows this."

 

CL: Yah! Dony oppa!

Park Mi Sun: Mwuh mwuh?

CL: Dony oppa is my partner during our 'Go Away' period. We have really good chemistry and he always praises me and said that I'm the best. Now, this is a lie!

 

"H-Hyung!" Young Don became flustered. "I still think Chaerin is pretty. Yoona-sshi and Chaerin are pretty in their own ways!"

 

"Save your explaination~" GD teased, in a reveng

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter