Girls & Peace

We Got Married ♥♥ 우리 결혼했어요
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Na Young: Meosjyeoyo! Meosjyeoyo!

 

The show started showing GD performing cooly on the stage. He was wearing the sealskin hat back in his GD&TOP's days, with its flaps hanging down to his ears. He performed four songs, causing the entire fashion show to be hyped up, leaving fans to cry for more. After a short meet&greet session, he rushed to see the fashion runway Of course, being a fashionista, the famous G-Dragon would never miss out the chance to see a fashion runway. 

 

Park Mi Sun: [Laughs] He seems to be very busy. Running here and there. 

 

After watching the runway, it was already 730 in the evening. Taking the manager's car, GD drove to a place all alone. 

 

"Ahh, did I get the correct place?" He started mumbling to himself as he tapped the wheel impatiently. 

 

Being in a foreign place, he wasn't familiar with the roads and after much hassle, he finally got to his destination. With a cheeky grin on his face, he sneaked into the backstage.

 

Kim Jung Min: [Cheers] So Nyuh Shi Dae! 

 

He stared at the screen, watching the nine girls performing, with the crowds cheering wildly. And at the sight of his on-screen wife and real girlfriend, a silly broad grin spreaded across his face. 

 

*Black Interview Room*

GD: [Pursed his lips] Hmmm. It's hard for us to have a schedule in the same place. So, when I know that we're actually in the same place, I thought I should pay a visit. Last time some of the girls had came to support us for our concert, so I thought I should do the same too. [Laughed] It's time to meet the sister-in-laws too? 

 

Yes! GD and SNSD were both in Singapore! GD was specially invited for a special showcase at FIDe fashion week held in Singapore. For SNSD, they were actually holding their Girls&Peace concert and Singapore happened to be their next stop. Being in the same place, of course GD wouldn't give up the chance of meeting his girlfriend. After all, it had been another few weeks since they last saw each other, with GD having to fly around. 

 

"Jigeumen So Nyuh Shi Dae! Yongwonyi So Nyuh Shi Dae!" 

 

GD, acting like a fanboy, cheered on the girls as they ended their concert successfully, coming to the backstage. 

 

"Oh? Woori Kwon Seobang!" 

 

The girls were happy to see him as they welcomed him, smiling brightly. Yoona was surprised to see her boyfriend here and couldn't conceal her surprised face. 

 

*Black Interview Room*

Yoona: I knew he was in Singapore too but I didn't expect him to be here because our schedules conflicted each other. But oh well, he gave me another surprise again? [Laughed] 

 

"Yuri ah, I came here alone~ Bae didn't come this time," GD spoke up as he caught Yuri glancing towards the door from time to time. 

 

"Ahhh... Araso..." Yuri was of course, disappointed. 

 

"Yuri ah, but I think you better give him a call. He saw the poster for your movie~" GD chuckled. "The shy guy is an angry man now." 

 

"That's because he'd gotten the GD virus!" The girls added in cheekily, causing GD to have his head down in embarrassment while they laughed.

 

Kim Jung Min: [Laughs] Looks like the girls had been following on this show alot. 

 

"Araso! I better go call and pacify him now," Yuri took her phone and headed to a corner immediately. 

 

"Aishhh~ She doesn't even do that when I'm angry with her," Tiffany pouted. 

 

"Unnie, that's the power of loveeeeee~" Yoona laughed, wrapping her arms around Tiffany's shoulder. 

 

"Please! You're one too!" Tiffany pushed her away and towards GD, linking her arms with Taeyeon and Jessica. "Singles for the win!" 

 

GD and Yoona chuckled at her behaviour as the other single ladies join in too. 

 

"Pardon her. Young Bae needs some encouragement. His album is coming out soon," GD did not forget to put in good words for Taeyang. "He wanted to come here with me but his preparation for the album is really packed." 

 

"Jeongmal? Yayyyy! I can't wait for Taeyang oppa's album!" Jessica and Tiffany cheered excitedly. 

 

"I don't remember that you girls are that excited when my Coup D'etat is out~" GD pouted in jealousy. 

 

"Haha! Oppa! Stop the GD virus!" The girls laughed. "We'd been separated into GD team and Taeyang team." 

 

"Eh?"

 

"Hyo, Yul, Soo, Sunny are Team GD," Tiffany explained. 

 

"Taengoo, me, Seohyunnie, Fany are Team Taeyang," Jessica added. 

 

"Ahhh. So it's 4-4?" GD chuckled. 

 

"Anniyo. It's 5-4," Tiffany stuck her tongue out cheekily. "Team Taeyang won!" 

 

"Mwuh?" 

 

"Your wife, Im Yoona, belongs to T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter