The Peacemaker~

We Got Married ♥♥ 우리 결혼했어요
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the other hand, the screen started off, showing GYoon's house, with only Yoona, who was entering the house. She sneaked into GD's room, sticking her tongue out to peek into his room, only to realise that he's fast asleep. She closed the door behind her quietly and headed for the living room, fishing out her phone.

 

Kim Na Young: [Confuse] Who is she calling? 

 

"Neh oppa! Are you free now? Yeahs, we're here. You should come here..." Yoona replied to the person on the other end of the call. "1 hour? Neh, araso. Bbali wa! Neh~" 

 

*Black Interview Room*

PD: Who did you call?

Yoona: [Smiled] You guys shall see later? 

 

"Time to wake up, sleepyhead!" 

 

After hanging up the call, Yoona went back into GD's room and started to wake him up, only to be responded with his constant groanings. Just like the normal. 

 

"I'm tired~ A little while more~" GD mumbled incoherently into the pillow.

 

"Andwae! There'll be guest here! Bbali!" Yoona pouted and started pulling him up, forcing him to sit up. 

 

Emcees: [Fingers cringing] Ahhhh! 

 

"Kwon Ji Yong! Come on!" 

 

Even though he's sitting up, GD's eyes were still closed and was about to collaspe back to his bed. Yoona touched his face and pinched his cheeks affectionately. 

 

"Araso araso!" GD finally opened his eyes and yawned. 

 

"Gosh! We're on air!" Yoona grimaced. "G-Dragon your image!" 

 

"Aishh~ PD-nim would edit it out right?"

 

Kim Jung Min: [Laughs] PD-nim didn't edit this out at all, GD-sshi.

 

------

 

"Who's coming?" 

 

After much hassle and complaints, GD finally freshened himself up and joined Yoona in the living room, with a daze look. 

 

Park Mi Sun: He really looks very tired. 

 

"Surprise," Yoona smiled cheekily. "Are you hungry?" 

 

"Yeahs, kind of," GD turned to her and flashed a boyish grin. "Are you going to cook?" 

 

"You want me to?" 

 

"Yes, if it's edible," GD chuckled.

 

"Ya-Yah!" Yoona hit GD on his arm embarrassingly. "You can't cook too alrights!" 

 

"Yupps! That's why we should ask Bae or Yuri to come here to cook for us. We can only cook instant noodles." 

 

"I just received Yuri unnie's message. Apparently, their mission for today is to do a photoshoot," Yoona answered with a shrug. "And I learn to cook already alrights!" 

 

"Chinjia?" 

 

"Y-Yah! Aishh! You!" 

 

Just as Yoona was about to continue, the doorbell rang. 

 

"The guest is here! I'll go get the door!" 

 

Kim Na Young: [Excited] OMO!!! 

 

"E-Eh?! Hyung?!" 

 

*Black Interview Room*

Yoona: Uhm... I've heard about the news between the both of them... I can tell that he's pretty bothered over this issue so I thought they should meet and sort things out. TOP oppa had been really busy with his movie fliming and he'd been flying all around for his world tour. So, the only time they could meet up, would be this time. I personally rejected our mission just so that I could plan this. 

 

*Black Interview Room*

PD: Shocked?

GD: [Dry chuckles] Neh. She saw the news and she asked me about it, so I told her honestly. After the incident broke out, TOP hyung and I did not contact each other... I didn't expect her to be arranging a meeting for both of us. I thought the guest is one of her members or something. 

 

Yes! The guest was none other than Big Bang TOP! So what actually happened between the two members? Well, everything happened during GD's Shanghai concert. Fans saw some rumors stating that TOP would be the special guest for GD's concert in Shanghai and started purchasing the tickets. However, when YG stated that Seungri would be performing alongside with GD, fans got upset and demanded the refund of money for the tickets because TOP wasn't coming. This caused distress for GD, as well as making things awkward and embarrassing for TOP and Seungri. Due to the procedures, Seungri couldn't perform as well, and it ended up with GD standing on the stage alone.

 

"D-Didn't you guys quarrel?" 

 

After this incident, both members hadn't contact each other and hence, Yoona decided to lend a helping hand to break the ice between the both of them. She had made an effort to inform TOP beforehand, asking him to visit their house and lied to him that they had a bad quarrel.

 

"Oppa, it's not we had quarrelled, it's you and him," Yoona pushed TOP towards the couch, making him sit down. "Wait, you guys didn't even quarrel. You guys just need to T.A.L.K." 

 

Both guys looked at Yoona and couldn't help but chuckle.

 

"Since when had your wife become so bossy, Ji?" 

 

"Since ever?" 

 

"Y-Yah! Araso! If me being bossy can get you guys back on good terms, then I will be~" Yoona scoffed.

 

"We-We're not on b-bad terms!" Both of them answered in sync.

 

"Then you guys should be able to stay together while I head out to buy ingredients right?" Yoona smiled and grabbed her bag. "I'm going to go out to buy ingredients to cook." 

 

"I-I can help you carry!" GD answered in a fluster upon hearing that h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter