My Shoulder is Here for You

We Got Married ♥♥ 우리 결혼했어요
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daesung: Annyeonghasaeyo! Big Bang DAESUNG IMMIDA! 

Park Mi Sun: [Laughs] We have the smiling angel with us again! Are you going to give us more info about Big Bang like Seungri-sshi did? 

Daesung: [Wriggles his brows playfully] We'll see~

 

"Ahhh~" 

 

Kim Na Young: [Sighs] He looks tired. 

Daesung: Yeahs, recently Ji Yong hyung is CRAZILY busy. For someone who loves sleep alot, he's sacrificing alot. 

 

The show started with Yoona walking into the house and GD was lying on the couch, expressionless. Yoona smiled as he sat up and took a seat beside him. He sat up, still not saying anything as he stared on the table.

 

"Nae nampyun~" Yoona whined cutely as she nudged his arms. 

 

He kept silent. 

 

Kim Jung Min: Something happened?

 

*Black Interview Room*

Yoona: [Chuckled] Ahhh~ I wasn't able to attend his final concert... 

 

Daesung: Neh~ [Shakes his head] Hyung was so disappointed.

Park Mi Sun: Ahhh~ Bad wife! 

 

"Aigoo~ Oppa! I'm sorry!" Yoona sighed as she turned GD around to face him. "I'd the incheon wave concert with unnies and maknae!" 

 

Yeahs, GD's One of a Kind world tour had finally came to an explosive ending after his final concert back in Seoul. Lots of celebrities attended - IU, Han Ga In and her husband, After School. It was a blast, with all the YG family attending and well, GD's fellow members, Daesung, TOP, Seungri and Taeyang had all stood on the final encore stage with him. 

 

But oh well, the person that he wanted the most to come, did not appear. 

 

SNSD had conflicting schedules and hence, VIPs such as Hyoyeon and Yuri were unable to attend even, let alone his on-screen wife Yoona. Yoona had initially planned to surprise him after the concert, but due to time delay, she wasn't able to in the end. This caused GD to be disappointed, since he was hoping that his girlfriend would support him in this final leg of his tour.

 

"I'm fine~" GD finally spoke up, sighing. "You'd schedules." 

 

"Yeahs," Yoona smiled as she pinched his cheeks affectionately. "But why are you still so gloomyyyyyy~"

 

"I'm just tired," GD finally broke into a smile as he stifled a yawn. "It's only two days after the concert and well, my new album is released." 

 

Kim Na Young: [Excited] I've heard it! DAEBAK!!

 

"I've seen the music videos and bought ALL the songs on iTunes!" Yoona exclaimed excitedly.

 

"You could have seen my live," GD chuckled. "Everyone went wild." 

 

Yes, in his final concert, GD had showcased his new song firsthand and fans went crazy upon seeing his masculine body.

 

"I know!" Yoona pouted. "I ALWAYS miss out the fun..." 

 

"I can show you now if you want to," GD smiled cheekily. 

 

"ANDWAE! We've young viewers!" Yoona laughed as her cheeks blushed.

 

"What were you thinking~" GD teased. "I was just talking about singing live for you." 

 

"M-MWUH! YAH! KWON JI YONG!" Yoona stuttered guiltily and began to hit him, to which GD ran away. 

 

Daesung: [Fingers cringing] Aigoo~ 

 

"Araso araso, I'm breatheless," GD panted as they finally sat back down on the couch, with him holding on to something. "You don't have to buy it on iTunes~" 

 

"I just wanna show you my support. You know, I feel really really bad not attending your concert. Everyone said that it was a bomb. I can't believe I miss out so much good things," Yoona pouted. 

 

"I know. So, here's a gift for my AWESOME girlfriend," GD ruffled her hair and smiled, giving her the album. "Usually, I keep the first copy of my album. But now, I'm giving it to you." 

 

Kim Na Young: OMO!!! I WANT!!

Daesung: [Laughs] Noona, I'll help you get it from Ji Yong hyung. But of course, it's the thousandths, millionths copy. 

 

"Omo! It's..." Yoona stared at the album with amazement. "Beautiful..." 

 

"Are you really that amazed?" GD couldn't help but be amused by her reaction. 

 

"Of course!" Yoona hugged it close to her. "Oh right! We can't reveal this yet! This isn't release to the public right?" 

 

"Uhmmm, I think it would be by the time this is being aired out," GD laughed. "It's fine~" 

 

"Oh," Yoona heaved a sigh of relief. "I thought I had revealed unknowingly. Right, so let's take a look inside the album!" 

 

Yoona opened the album, looking at the CD first, before looking at the photobook itself and finally, she saw the ticket.

 

"I still can't believe you're doing this," Yoona held the ticket up. "You'd your own album, own concert and now... an exhibition too?! You're greedy, GD sunbaenim~" 

 

"It's just a treat for fans who had been supporting me," GD shrugged. "That's why I put it in the album and also my final tour concert ticket entitles them to visit it." 

 

"Still~" Yoona placed it back into the box. "I'm going to go and see it for myself." 

 

"Really? When?" 

 

"I'll go when you're not around," Yoona stuck her tongue out cheekily. 

 

"Aishh~" GD pouted.

 

"Let's go get some food for our fridge. It's empty again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter