We Got Baby! (1)

We Got Married ♥♥ 우리 결혼했어요
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Black Interview Room*

PD: What's your name?

Haru: Lee Haru immida.

Harang: Noh Harang immida.

PD: Who are your appa and umma?

Haru: Tablo and Kang Hye Jung.

Harang: Sean and Jung Hye Young.

 

*Black Interview Room*

GD: [Sighed, a helpless smile] This is going to be tough...

Taeyang: [Laughed] But I think it's going to be fun.

 

*Black Interview Room*

Yoona: Ahh... But I already have a son to take care of already? [Laughed]

Yuri: [Squealing, clapping her hands] Kyaaaaa! DAEBAKKKKK!

 

What's going on! In case you're wondering, you're still watching WGM and yes, it's GYoon and YulYang couple segment. But... Why would there be kids? Well, that's because the kids had decided to make a special featuring in this show! 

 

Kim Na Young: Ahhh. Gwiyeoyo!!

Kim Jung Min: Ahhh. Haru. Yeppeunda~

 

*Black Interview Room*

Tablo&Hye Jung: [Laughed] Annyeonghasaeyo. Haru eh appa, umma, Tablo and Kang Hye Jung immida~

Sean&Hye Young: [Chuckled] Annyeonghasaeyo. Harang eh appa, umma, Sean and Jung Hye Young immida~

PD: Why did you decide to let your kids appear on this show?

Tablo: Ahhh. Haru and I had been on 'Superman is Back' and audiences, fans love her. Not only that I got to spend more time with her which I hadn't been able to do so. When WGM crew member approached us, asking if Haru could join as a special guest, I thought I should let her try it out. She should be exposed more to other people. And since I'm close with BIGBANG, I feel relieved to actually let her stick with them. Haru is a huge fan of BIGBANG. 

Sean: Harang had always been known as 'Taeyang Jr.' ever since he's born. We don't usually expose the kids to the limelight but since this time round, it's for YG family and I happen to know So Nyuh Shi Dae members as well, I feel that he should have this chance to get to know all these people. [Laughed] He's a huge fan of SNSD. 

Hye Jung: Can I know who would be assigned to which pair?

PD: Er... Haru would be with GYoon couple, Harang with YulYang couple.

Hye Jung: [Chuckled] Otteokehyo? We're in trouble...

 

"Ahhhh! I'm soooooo excited!" Yoona and Yuri squealed as the boys chuckled at their behaviour. 

 

"Didn't you guys filmed 'Hello Baby' before already?"

 

"Neh! Kyung San ah, bogoshipdaaaaaa!" Yuri whined. "I wonder who would be our kids~"

 

"Matters aside, I think it would be tiring for me. I'm already taking care of a kid here!" Yoona pretended to pout in worry. "How am I suppose to take care of two kids now?"

 

"Yah, Im Yoona!" GD grimaced. "We're on air!" 

 

"EVERYONE knows this fact already anyway~" Yoona stuck out her tongue cheekily.

 

"I think you guys shouldn't be taking up the mission," Taeyang chuckled. "You are both chodings! Imagine is your kid taking care of you instead."

 

"Oppa!/Dong Young Bae!" 

 

Yes, the mission of them being a day mum/dad had been given to them beforehand and though there's worry, the pairs of couples were excited, wondering what's going to be in store for them.

 

"Ahhh~ I wanted a boy!" 

 

"Majayo! Me too!" 

 

"Eh? I would want a girl." 

 

"Yeahs, a daughter would be better and sweeter." 

 

Park Mi Sun: [Laughs] Looks like there's a difference in opinions between the guys and girls. 

 

"They're here! I'm going to get the door!" The girls rushed towards the door upon hearing the bell. 

 

Emcees: Ahhh! Gwiyeoyo!! 

 

YES! The kids are here! 

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo! Haru, Harang immida~!" The real parents of the kids represented their kids to greet their oneday mum/dad. 

 

"Hyung, noona~" 

 

"A-Annyeonghasaeyo, So Nyuh Shi Dae Yoona, Yuri immida!" 

 

Upon seeing the guests, the couples had a change of roles. GDYB, who were close with their YG labelmates and companions, were comfortable. On the other hand, Yoona and Yuri were shy and awkward. 

 

"Ahhh, yeppeunda~" Hye Jung exclaimed in jealousy, causing them to burst into laughters. 

 

"Haru yah, come on. You're going to be staying with samcheon and komo for a day! You need to say hello!" 

 

"Anniyaaaaaa!" Haru's cries hit decibels high. 

 

Everyone could only laugh. 

 

Park Mi Sun: [Confuse] Waeyo?

 

*Black Interview Room*

Tablo: [Dry chuckles] Ahhh... Haru is a fan of BIGBANG. But recently, she couldn't even look them into the eyes, especially GD. 

 

*Black Interview Room*

Yoona: [Laughed] Another fangirl added into his already-long list~

 

Yes, if you'd tuned in to 'Superman is back', you'd known that Haru is a fan of BIGBANG, or more specifically GD. During an episode, she was all shy and couldn't even take a good look at her fellow uncles. So... Would this meetup bring her closer to her beloved uncles? 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter