Epilogue: A visit to the Newly Wed's house! (2)

We Got Married ♥♥ 우리 결혼했어요
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Welcome!" 

 

We're right here at YulYang's house! 

 

Park Mi Sun: They seem to share the same taste.

 

*Black Interview Room*

PD: Your house is beautiful but it seems to have the same style as GYoon's?

Yuri: Really? [Laughed] It's just that we prefer Black & White. After you tour both house, you'll know the difference.

PD: GD-sshi wanted to buy a house for Yoona-sshi for wedding present but she rejected. Did Taeyang-sshi do the same?

Yuri: [Laughed] Anniyo? 

Taeyang: [Embarrassed] Yah, we talked about this before! I wanted to get you a car but you didn't want it!

Yuri: But we're talking about a HOUSE now! 

 

"Welcome to our humble home~" The couple invited us in happily.

 

Just like GYoon's, YulYang's house was mainly themed black and white. Paintings were hung on the walls and ornaments were placed in different corners of the room, beautifying the place. They were mainly Mickey Mouse; YulYang's favourite cartoon character. 

 

*Black Interview Room*

Yuri: I'm better than Yoona. At least I didn't try to convert your ENTIRE room into Mickey Mouse collection room.

Taeyang: Yeahs, and I thank you for that. [Laughed]

PD: So you guys are staying in Taeyang-sshi's house instead of getting a new wedding home?

Taeyang: [Joked] We're stingy idols I guess? 

Yuri: Y-Yah! Chinjia! [Pouted] He's just joking~ We didn't want to get a new wedding house because we find that the location of his house is perfect. It's near both our company and there isn't any disturbance. We're afraid that once we've a new house or something, fans would come flooding in. 

 

Looks like YulYang couple was busy fixing up puzzles before we dropby to visit! Unlike GYoon who were having a fun time playing Jengar blocks, guests of YulYang had left sweet and loving messages for the newly weds, leaving them to piece them up together. 

 

"Ahhh, this is from Siwon oppa~" Yuri smiled as she fixed yet another piece of puzzle. 

 

'Yuri ah, Young Bae ah! Chukahae! I'm so proud of you, Kwon Yuri! Young Bae ah, please take good care of this dongsaeng for me! Have a happy marriage!' 

 

"Ahhh! Woori Haru yah!" Taeyang picked up another block and his eyes immediately softened with affection. 

 

'Tae samcheon! Yuri gomu! Chukahaminda! Saranghaeeee! '

 

Kim Na Young: [Laughs] Taeyang-sshi is really a Haru's fanboy. It's so obvious that this is written by her parents but he's still happy and satisfied! 

 

*Black Interview Room*

PD: Puzzle pieces instead of a guest book?

Taeyang: [Smiled] Neh. We thought this would be more meaningful. Piecing every little blessings for us together, forming a big picture.

Yuri: And we think it would be unique and cool to frame them and hung them up for display purposes. 

 

"The last piece!" 

 

After another 10 minutes or so with various trials and errors, the couple was down to the last piece! 

 

"Ahhh, Hyun Suk hyung..." Taeyang smiled as he saw the last piece's message. It's from YG's chairman.

 

'Young Bae ah, Yuri ah, chukahae... It certainly was nice looking at how you grow from a young boy who came to seek training in YG to now, a superstar shining so brightly on stage. And finally now, meeting the girl of your life and going to the next step of your life. Yuri ah, please take good care of him. He may be dense when in comes to relationship but I can certainly assure you that Dong Young Bae would be that one guy that would be with you till the end. And yah, Dong Young Bae! Treat Yuri well!'

 

Kim Jung Min: [Laughs] Indeed, the CEO~ Even in his congratulatory message, it's reminder and lecture. 

 

*Black Interview Room*

PD: The most touching message among all?

Yuri: Yang shajangnim?  [Smiled] I respect him alot and honestly, he dotes me and Yoona alot. Ever since he knew about our relationship with the boys, he had been supportive. Though he'd always been asking us to be careful and not to get spotted, we know he had our interest at heart. And he's always acting like a father, protecting us and ensuring that the boys treat us right. 

 

"Ggeut!" Yuri grinned widely as she fixed the final and centre piece of the puzzle. "We can hang it up now!" 

 

The couple hung up the puzzle pieces on the wall and finally, we're able to tour their house! 

 

------

  "Our master bedroom~" Taeyang brought us into their room as he explained.   

Unlike GYoon's wedding photo which was casual and cute, YulYang opted for a mature and elegant option. Yuri was wearing her tube wedding dress, flaunting her collarbones graciously. Taeyang, on the other hand, was wearing his tuxedo and was resting his head on Yuri's legs. What's unbeatable? The blissful smile that was written on their face. 

 

"Right, this is what the GYoon couple has as well~" Taeyang held up the wooden box for us to see. 

 

Indeed like what GD had said, YulYang too, had a wooden box that says 'For Dong Young Bae and Kwon Yuri. To be opened TOGETHER on their 10th anniversary!'

 

 

*Black Interview Room*

PD: What's inside the box actually?

Taeyang: [Smiled] Like what Ji Yong had said, it's the girls' idea. The box inside contained all the love letters that we wrote and things related to our courtship days. The feeling would definitely be good if we were to open them up again 10 years later, reminiscing about the past together.

Yuri: Yoona and I were chatting the other time. Honestly, for our wedding preparations, we didn't really have to in because it'd been all well-taken care of. But we thought that we should still have something that's for ourselves and so, we came out with this. 

 

However, what was different from GYoon was that instead of hanging their wedding photo hung behind the box, it was replaced with two scrolls; one written by Taeyang and another by Yuri. 

 

*Black Interview Room*

PD: Scrolls?

Yuri: [Laughed] Neh. This is a reminder for both of us to love and take care of each other till the end. We wrote various rules for each other. I got this idea from the internet and thought it's pretty cute. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter