RINGA LINGA

We Got Married ♥♥ 우리 결혼했어요
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Annyeonghasaeyo!" 

 

Kim Na Young: Awwww! HANDSOME!!

Park Mi Sun: [Laughs] The hyperactive kid is at it again~ 

 

The show started with the camera showing the backstage of SBS Inkigayo, with many idols getting ready for their performance. And there, they entered a room, filming a guy who greeted them happily and was moving around. 

 

Yes! It's Taeyang! He had made a comeback with his pre-release single, 'Ringa Linga'! This song had became the hit, hitting music roof minutes after its release and the dance video itself had garnered over 5million in less than a week. 

 

"This is my humble waiting room~ Where all my stylists and dancers gather together~" Taeyang replied cheekily as he showed the crew to the room and finally settled down obediently, allowing his stylist to help him with his make up. 

 

The PD asked him about Yuri while he's doing his makeup. 

 

"Oh? She's busy, she won't be coming~" Taeyang replied with a defeated sigh. 

 

"Who says so?" 

 

Kim Jung Min: [Excited] DAEBAK!!

 

Then in came a female voice and as the camera turned around, it showed none other than our Big Bang Taeyang's girlfriend and on-screen wife, SNSD Yuri! 

 

"Eh? Didn't you say you're busy?!" Taeyang was clearly excited and the stylist was having a hard time putting make up on him. 

 

"Hyperactive kid~" Yuri chuckled, walking towards them. "Unnie, I'll do this for him." 

 

"Alrights, then I'll get started on his tattoos," the stylist smiled brightly, handing her the foundation. 

 

"Why are you here?" Taeyang continued to speak but was finally able to sit obediently and closed his eyes. 

 

"You don't wish to see me here?" Yuri applied the foundation on him and finally closed the lid with a satisfied smile. "Araso, I'll just go then~" 

 

Kim Na Young: [Fingers cringing] Aigooo! 

 

"Araso~ I was just joking. I was dyinggggg for you to be here," Taeyang hugged her from behind, whispering cutely. 

 

"Yah yah! The camera is rolling and unnie is doing your make up for you!" Yuri grinned dumbly, hitting his arm. 

 

"So you should just stay here obediently," Taeyang commented as he sat back down, holding her hand as his stylist continued to draw on his arm. 

 

"Chinjia~" Yuri could only shook her head in defeat. "I thought I should learn a pointer or two from Yoong. You know, have some surprises or something. All our viewership is losing to the both of them. Even comments were getting lesser."

 

"So you aren't here to give me support?" 

 

"Of course I am!" Yuri laughed and shook her head. "Aishh~ You're becoming more and more like GD oppa seriously~" 

 

"Oh! Young Deuk ah! Come here!" Taeyang smiled cheekily and called out for his dancer. 

 

"Neh hyung?" The Hi-Tech dancer Young Deuk, came by and saw Yuri, greeting with a shy boy. "A-Annyeonghasaeyo..." 

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo Young Deuk-sshi," Yuri greeted cheerfully.

 

"Yeahs, say hi to your hyungsoo-nim," Taeyang held up their hands proudly. 

 

"Y-Yah!" Yuri could feel her cheeks heating up. "Look at you! Everyone is laughing at you already!" 

 

Indeed, everyone in the room who had witness this was giggling or smiling in defeat at Taeyang's little sign of revenge. Young Deuk could only chuckled and nodded, calling Yuri hyungsoo obediently and made himself scarce as soon as possible even though he's a huge fan of Yuri himself. It's better not to let the superstar get edgy just minutes before he goes on stage~ 

 

"Oh! Annyeonghasaeyo Yuri-sshi!" Young Deuk's twin brother, Young Don, on the other hand had came by and greeted Yuri cheerfully. "Did Yoona-sshi come along too?"

 

"Yah, Ji Yong is going to kill you if he hears this," Taeyang commented with a chuckle.

 

"I love to ," Young Don laughed. "Nice to see you again, Yuri-sshi. Can I get an autograph from you?"

 

"Can I, jealous husband?" Yuri asked teasingly.

 

"Of course! I'm not like Ji Yong~" Taeyang, though reluctant, didn't want to appear to be childish and jealous and hence agreed. 

 

"DAEBAKKKK! GOMAWOYO YOUNG BAE HYUNG! Hyung! Come get Yuri-sshi's signature!" 

 

Everyone laughed at how elated the Kwon twins were as Yuri gave them her signature and even took a photo with them. 

 

"Okays! Fighting!" Yuri cheered her boyfriend on as he was finally ready, being the next one to be up on stage. 

 

"Wait for me, I'll be back real soon~" Taeyang replied.

 

"Yeahs, I know. Go kill the stage yeahs!" Yuri smiled. 

 

"The sun will rise! ASSA!" 

 

*Black Interview Room*

Yuri: [Thumbs up, satisfied smile] He's always great in stage. In fact, all members of Big Bang are. He totally... ROCKED the stage. I really like his song, actually the entire album even. Even though I can't reveal the other songs now, all I can say is this album is SUPERB. He puts in lots of efforts in it and it's really heartwarming to see him standing back on stage after so long. I personally l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter