We Got Baby! (2)

We Got Married ♥♥ 우리 결혼했어요
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Mi Sun: Ahhhh gwiyeo! 

 

Continuing from where we had left off last week, the show started, showing a lady walking hand in hand with a young girl as they walked into the salon. 

 

Kim Na Young: [Squeals] Meoshida~!

 

It's none other than the famous Big Bang leader G-Dragon! The two cute ladies were none other than his on-screen wife and daughter, Yoona and Haru. 

 

"Ahhh, appa is here~" Yoona smiled as she tugged Haru's sleeves who responded shyly by burying her face into Yoona's shirt. "Ahhh. Gwiyeo~!" 

 

Indeed, the young fangirl was still a little shy with her on-screen dad! 

 

"Otteokehyo? The one-day parents mission is going to start today," GD let out a helpless chuckle. 

 

*Black Interview Room*

PD: You're scared?

Haru: [Shook head] Anniyo... 

PD: Shy?

Haru: [Nodded] Neh... 

 

"Ahhh, Yoona ah, you two should have a mother-sister look," a sudden thought appear in GD's mind as his stylist touched up on his style.

 

"Eh?" Both girls looked at him with curious looks.

 

 

"Ahhh, yeppeunda~" GD remarked and chuckled. "Otteokehyo? I'm being mesmerized already." 

 

"Yah! Be serious!" Yoona couldn't help but let out a chuckle and gave a soft hit on her husband's arm.

 

"Araso araso~ What style should we have for my two pretty ladies~" GD pouted his lips as he flipped through the magazine.

 

"Oppa, Haru's hair is short. But I can't cut my hair because I need it for our comeback. It's gonna be hard..." Yoona pursed her lips.

 

"Ahhh. Haru can just have an extension," GD remarked. "Haru yah, do you like long hair?" 

 

"Anniyo..." Haru shook her head. 

 

"Haru yah, should we give it a try? If you don't like, we'll take it off. Araso?" GD squatted down to her eye level and asked. 

 

Kim Na Young: [Laughs] She's being mesmerized totally!

 

"N-Neh..." Looking into GD's eyes, Haru could only nod in total defeat and looked away shyly.

 

"Omo! She's totally in love with you!" Yoona noticed her action and burst into laughters.

 

GD too, co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter