Honey, Honeymoon! (2)

We Got Married ♥♥ 우리 결혼했어요
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Mi Sun: Last week's broadcast was such a cliffhanger! What's GYoon couple doing there?!

Kim Na Young: We should get this show starter! Bbali!

 

"EH?!! JI YONG/ YOONA?!!"

 

*Black Interview Room*

Yoona: [Alligator laughters] We surprised everyone didn't we?

 

Well well, how on earth did GYoon appear in Hawaii instead of having their honeymoon in Japan! Let's see~

 

"Jagi~" While YulYang had boarded the plane, poor GD was trying to pacify his on-screen wife who's still upset over the fact that they couldn't head to Hawaii to enjoy the scenery. "Let's go get something to eat. You can eat whatever you want." 

 

"Chinjia?" Yoona's eyes shimmered at the sound of the word 'food'. "Everything?"

 

"Yes, EVERYTHING," GD chuckled at his gluttony girlfriend and stood up, extending his hand out for her. "Shall we?"

 

"Count yourself lucky!" Yoona wrinkled her nose and took his hand, earning squeals from the fans yet again.

 

Park Mi Sun: [Laughs] Now G-Dragon-sshi knows what he should do when he makes his wife angry~

 

"I want this! I want that! Omeoni, bibimbap juseyo!"

 

And so, in order to kill their waiting time and to 'punish' GD, the couple went on an eating rampage in the airport. Luckily for GD, Yoona's anger had finally subsided due to her overwhelming love for food. Before they board the plane, Yoona was linking her arm around his comfortably, all smiles, greeting the fans along the way.

 

"We're off to Japan now~!"

 

------

 

Kim Na Young: Woahhh. Their popularity is no joke...

 

Both Big Bang and SNSD had established strong fanbase in Japan and even GD himself had his solo concerts all sold out in Japan. Of course, when the stars arrived at the airport, they were welcomed with cheers and shouts.

 

Both idols kept a smile throughout as they walked out of the airport, receiving gifts along the way. Finally, they made it to the van and drove off safely.

 

"Yuri said that there's something you wanna buy? Shall we head there first?" 

 

"Anniyo. That thing has to be completed together with you."

 

"Eh? Araso, then let's head to the hotel first," GD answered and instructed their driver the way.

 

------

 

"Ahhh~ Chuda!"

 

The moment Yoona and GD arrived, they were all smiles. It wasn't the same hotel that they had been staying when they were promoting in Japan. It was a nice resort and their room was located facing a river - a perfect tranquil. Despite the hot summer, the place was cooling, with big, shady trees to block out the sun. 

 

"Let's meet here after we get changed then~"

 

*Black Interview Room*

GD: [Smiled] Perhaps this trip to Japan isn't that bad after all?

 

Park Mi Sun: OMO!

 

When they came out of their respective room, they chuckled. Be it coincidental or fate, they ended up wearing same colour code. GD wore a black chromehearts tank top, with a pair of skinny jeans and his chanel sunglasses. Yoona, wore a plain tank top too, with a pair of denim shorts and her channel sunglasses.

 

"Yah yah, don't you think you're revealing too much?" GD pouted.

 

"It's summer!" Yoona pouted. "You'd been flaunting your muscles more frequently now eh?"

 

"Of course! I had been training hard. The audience should see my hardwork," he smirks proudly. "I can't always let Young Bae and Daesung steal the limelight in terms of body."

 

"HA! Hmmm, then you still have more trainings to do!" Yoona stuck out her tongue cheekily and ran out. "Let's go!"

 

"Yah! Im Yoona!"

 

------

 

"Here we are~"

 

Yoona announced proudly as they alighted from the car. In front of them, was a photo studio.

 

"Eh? You want to take a photo?"

 

"Let's go in and you'll know," Yoona smiled childishly and pulled GD along with her.

 

Kim Jung Min: Ahhhh! I know what's going on already!

 

"Konnichiwa~!"

 

The couple greeted the photographer and with the help of translator, Yoona began to communicate with the photographer, leaving GD in bewilderment. 

 

*Black Interview Room*

PD: Photoshoot?

Yoona: [Smiled] Not quite. I'd seen the news recently. Japan invented a latest technology that instead of having photographs, we can have our own figurines made. Since we're here in Japan, I think we should try this out.

 

"Let's start shooting!" Yoona announced all of a sudden after discussing with the photographer.

 

"Eh? Just like that? We're really shooting?!" GD was in total bewilderment.

 

"Yes! Don't worry, you still look cool~ And it just so happen we're wearing matching clothes~" Yoona laughed and pulled GD along, going to take the photo.

 

"Ich, Ni, San!"

 

Listening to his girlfriend, GD obliged and posted for a picture. GD had his arms folded across his chest, with his boyish grin on his face while Yoona rested her hands on his shoulder, lifting one of her legs up slightly.

 

"So, what is this all about? Why are we taking photo all of a sudden?"

 

"Come on, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter