The REAL Kiss! (2)

We Got Married ♥♥ 우리 결혼했어요
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Na Young: [Laughs] It looks like a battle field here. 

 

On the other hand, the camera had rolled, showing a totally messy kitchen and a messy guy, the messy G-Dragon. 

 

"Yah! Seungri yah! Help me out here!" GD called out in frustration. "LEE SEUNG HYUN!" 

 

"Waeyo~~~" Seungri got up from the couch lazily, walking towards the kitchen in no hurry.

 

"Help me cook this up! I can't do this!" 

 

"Why are you doing this early in the morning?" Seungri ruffled his hair and stifled a yawn.

 

"Go wake Daesung up. I'm in serious trouble!" GD commanded. 

 

And so, Seungri could only ran into Daesung's room, waking his hyung up~ 

 

"Waeeee! I need my sleep!" Daesung grumbled as he was being dragged out of bed and into the kitchen by Seungri. 

 

"Yah, really. Hyung needs your help. I'll buy you guys nice food okays?" The leader, who used to have awesome charisma and demeanour, was now pleading the maknaes~

 

"Young Bae hyung left the house already?" Daesung finally perked himself up and looked around the kitchen, suppressing a chuckle. "Hyung, you should have wake us up earlier."

 

"I thought I could handle it on my own!" 

 

"For someone who is only capable of cooking ramyeon, you can't hyung," Seungri tried to suppress his laughter too. 

 

"Yah! You two!" GD was getting frustrated and edgy by the minutes. "I really have no time for this! Just help me out!"

 

"Araso araso! What are you planning to cook?" The maknaes could only sigh, rolling their sleeves up to get started on their 'work'.

 

"I was planning to fry kimchi fried rice and... potato pancake..." GD said embarrassingly.

 

"MWUH?!" The maknaes cried out. "Hyung, don't you think you're too ambitious?" 

 

"J-Just help me!" GD could only smile embarrassingly.

 

Indeed, for someone who rarely even STEP into the kitchen, it's too ambitious of him. 

 

"Hyung! Where are you going?!" 

 

"Get dressed up! Get started you two! I've to leave at 10!" 

 

"Aishh~! Jeongmal!" 

 

Kim Jung Min: [Laughs] Being Big Bang maknaes sure are hard~

 

*Black Interview Room*

GD: [Smiled embarrassingly] I should have just left house with Young Bae... I'm not a very good cook... [Laughed] Thank god for the maknaes~ 

 

Park Mi Sun: [Laughs] It should be a bad cook instead of 'not very good'

 

------

 

"Hyung! Shouldn't you come help out a little?! This is your sincerity!" The bold Seungri shouted from the kitchen into GD's room. 

 

"It's showing my sincerity so long as the food turns out nice," GD was back to his smug self, checking himself against the mirror as the maknaes tied up loose ends for the food. 

 

"Aishh~ Jeongmal..." Seungri mumbled under his breath. "I'm going to tell Yoona this..."

 

"What did you just say?"

 

"I'm done! Potato pancake!" Daesung interrupted, cheering happily.

 

"Daesung jjang! Seungri ah, learn more from your Daesung hyung. Talk less, work more," GD smirked. "Daesung ah, gomawo!" 

 

"I'm done too! Kimchi fried rice for woori hyungsoo-nim~!" Seungri was quick to learn as he changed his tone. Of course, he couldn't win against the Big Bang leader. 

 

"Aigoo~ Why did you become so likeable suddenly~" GD pinched Seungri's cheeks affectionately and picked up the lunchbox. "Okays! I'm going off now! You guys can go back to sleep! Remember not to get into trouble, especially you Seungri!"

 

"Hyungggg!"

 

"Hyung will buy you guys lunch soon!"

 

"Neh~"

 

As GD closed the door behind him, two tiny voices rang. 

 

"Aishh, as if he would buy us lunch~"

 

"H-Hyung! The camera is still here!"

 

"M-Mwuh?!! PD-NIM! T-This wouldn't g-get aired right?!" 

 

Park Mi Sun: [Laughs] They badmouth him behind his back and are now afraid!

 

------

 

"Where are you going?" The PD interviewed GD as he drove on.

 

"Going to visit the filming set~" GD smiled brightly.

 

Yes, this dutiful boyfriend had been such a support to his girlfriend. The previous time where Yoona was down filming for her drama 'Love Rain', GD had took time off from his concert rehearsal to head down to the filming set to give her support. They'd even tried to attempt the kiss scene in the drama which ended up to be a hilarious one. This time, it was of no exception.

 

After dropping by the nearby kiosk station to purchase some cakes and puffs and cans of warm coffee, GD was off to the filming set of 'Prime Minister & I'! 

 

*Black Interview Room*

GD: [Smiled] It's nice to be there to give her support. I like to see her being serious in her work. 

 

*Black Interview Room*

Yoona: [Burst into laughters] I think it's more of spotchecking on me to see if I have any intense kiss scene. 

 

Like the previous time, GD had brought snacks and coffee for the staffs to give them support and headed to check on his on-screen wife's acting. Unlike the previous time, Yoona was quick to notice him. 

 

"Oh? Nampyeon!" Yoona was obviously overjoyed to see her on-screen husband since after all, it'd been yet another few weeks since they last seen each other. 

 

"Fighting!" Since the next scene was starting, GD could only stand from afar, cheering for her. 

 

*Black Interview Room*

GD: I'm really pro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter