The REAL Kiss! (1)

We Got Married ♥♥ 우리 결혼했어요
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Annyeonghasaeyo~" 

 

The camera focused on Taeyang who was shopping in the supermarket alone. 

 

"Ahhh, I'm buying ingredients to do some cooking," Taeyang flashed his usual bright smile as he pushed the cart around, picking and putting different ingredients into the cart. "Yuri is sick, so she's resting while I'm out to do some shopping." 

 

*Black Interview Room*

Taeyang: [Laughed shyly] Neh. She wasn't feel too well and didn't have much appetite so I decided to cook some porridge for her. 

 

Kim Na Young: [Jealous] Ahhh~ Best husband! Best husband!

 

------

 

Taeyang bought the necessary ingredients and headed back to the newly-wed home he shared with Yuri. He rested the bags of things on the kitchen top and proceeded to the bedroom, checking out on Yuri. 

 

Kim Jung Min: Ahhh~ She's so pretty even when she's asleep!

 

True enough, Yuri was still soundly asleep when Taeyang went in to check on her. With a relieved smile, Taeyang closed the door behind him softly, proceeding to the kitchen. 

 

Time for the Big Bang member to whip up some dishes for his beloved wife~! 

 

*Black Interview Room*

Taeyang: In the past, I do cook in the dorm! My culinary skill is not too bad? [Laughed] Ji Yong and TOP hyung are the ones that can't cook  at all. Especially Ji Yong.

PD: Who's the best cook in Big Bang then?

Taeyang: Uhmmm... Daesunggie? [Laughed] Actually we're almost on par. But Daesung had experiences back in Family Outing while Seungri had hosted a cooking program in Japan. 

 

*Black Interview Room*

PD: Are you feeling better?

Yuri: [Smiled] Neh. Kamsahaminda~ 

PD: What happened? 

Yuri: Ah. After Soshi came back from Japan, I've caught a mild flu and my body was aching. We proceeded with the filming despite me being sick because we didn't have much time left with our tight schedules. He's flying to Japan every weekend now and we need to take advantage of the time left. [Bowed] Sorry if I've made everyone worried!

PD: He cooked for you?

Yuri: [Chuckled shyly] Neh... It's pretty... Delicious. Maybe better than me? [Laughed] 

 

As Taeyang got busied in the kitchen, sounds of slicing on the chopping board and boiling water, the aroma filledthe entire house. That seemed to have woke Yuri up as the door opened, revealing a pale-looking lady. 

 

Park Mi Sun: [Frowns] She really looks sick.

Kim Na Young: [Jealous] But she's still so pretty! 

 

"Eh?"

 

"Oh? Did I wake you up?" Taeyang looked up to see Yuri coming out of the room, stretching herself. 

 

"Anniyo. I've set an alarm. Can't be sleeping the entire broadcast away can I. It's YulYang on WGM, not Taeyang on WGM," Yuri gave a weak smile as she inhaled deeply. "Ahhh, smells nice!"

 

"It'll be ready in a few. Go and take a rest in the living room first," Taeyang chuckled and handed her a glass of water. 

 

"Yes sir!" Yuri laughed and took the glass of water, moving out of the kitchen. 

 

Park Mi Sun: Woahhh! It looks delicious!

 

"Ahhh, I'll eat well!" Yuri beamed as Taeyang brought the porridge to her. 

 

"Be careful, it's hot," Taeyang tucked her hair behind her ear for her. "Look at you~ To think that Yoona is the shikshin in your group~" 

 

"This is really delicious!" Yuri pouted. 

 

"Then you should eat more," Taeyang smiled affectionately as she dug in hungrily. "After which, take your medicine~"

 

"Are you becoming my personal nurse now?" Yuri teased. "Dong kannosa~" 

 

"Yah yah, if this allows you to recover faster, I don't mind," Taeyang sighed. "Look at you. Losing so much weight."

 

"Don't exaggerate. It's not that bad~" Yuri chuckled. "I'm fine! Just a little flu. If it isn't for this flu, I would have gone down from Osaka to Tokyo to catch your concert." 

 

"It's fine. There's always a next time~ Besides, I can sing it LIVE in front of you even," Taeyang joked. "I can sing until you get sick of me."

 

"Oh no!" Yuri feigned a look of horror but was laughing nonetheless.

 

"Araso araso! Time for medicine!" Taeyang got up and brought Yuri her medicine, refilling her glass of water as well. 

 

"Neh~" Yuri took the medicine and gulped it down obediently. 

 

"Aigoo~ Good girl," Taeyang ruffled her hair. 

 

"Yah! I'm not your daughter!" 

 

"Okays! Time to go back to sleep!" Taeyang ignored her remark and announced. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter