Variety Idols (1)

We Got Married ♥♥ 우리 결혼했어요
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh? Annyeonghasaeyo!" 

 

Kim Na Young: Ahhh! YG new boy group! 

 

The show started showing Taeyang walking with Yuri into a practice room inside YG. There were a group of boys practicing in the room, having a serious and determined look on their faces. But the moment they saw Yuri, they became embarrassed and flustered, acting like total fanboys as Yuri and Taeyang chuckled. 

 

*Black Interview Room*

Taeyang: They'd been facing so much stress for this competition and I thought I should find something to cheer them up and spur them on. Besides, she's interesting in meeting the boys. Team A is a fan of her. No? [Laughed] 

 

*Black Interview Room*

Yuri: Jaemi iida! I'd been following closely to WIN ever since it started airing and seeing these boys face to face was a nice experience. They're all very pure and innocent. [Laughed] They remind me of the time when I was still a trainee. It's so cute and entertaining. 

 

"Woahhh..."

 

"I-Is i-it ok if we call you H-Hyungsoo-nim?" 

 

Park Mi Sun: [Laughs] Look at their faces! They're so shy! 

 

"Woahhh, jeongmal..." 

 

"Yeppeunda..." 

 

Indeed, the boys from Team A had nothing but praises and admirations for Yuri. They sat around in circles as they began throwing her with their praises, leaving Taeyang in dumbfoundedness and jealousy.

 

"Woah, they aren't even that excited when they first see me and know that I'm their mentor!" 

 

"Ahhh, hyung~! W-We s-still love you!" The boys answered anxiously, causing Yuri to chuckle.

 

"Gwiyeoyo~!!!" Yuri laughed. 

 

"Yah, aren't you guys going to show her what you guys had been preparing?" Taeyang asked. "She's a judge from Dancing 9 too. If you guys can impress her, it should be a plus point." 

 

The boys got excited as they prepared themselves, trying to show a cool stage for Yuri. Both Yuri and Taeyang became professional as they became silent, watching the boys' performance intently. 

 

*Black Interview Room*

Yuri: Woahh. Daebak... Compared to us last time, they're indeed much more talented and capable... 

 

The performance ended with the couple clapping and cheering for them. However, as a 'judge', Yuri threw in some constructive improvements as well as the boys listened intently. 

 

"I'd been following this show and I agree with your mentor," Yuri said. "There's nothing wrong with your performances but you guys need to build on your confidence level."

 

"Yeahs, that's what I tell them too," Youngbae answered. "They're always afraid of B." 

 

"Didn't you guys win the first round voting?" Yuri asked. "This should act as a boost to your confidence level. Don't worry about losing. Take a look at your BigBang sunbaenims, they're CRAZY on stage! Miccheosseo!"

 

Everyone laughed at Yuri's comment.

 

"Maja. I think I need to ask this," Yuri teased. "Do you guys wish to see me here?"

 

"O-Of course! W-We're all so shock when you appeared behind Taeyang hyung. We thought we'd striked a lottery," Seunghoon said shyly.

 

"We're all fans of So Nyuh Shi Dae..." The leader of Team A, Minho added.

 

"Uhmmm," Yuri pressed her lips into a thin line. "But Yoona is in the other room now though. Don't you guys wanna see her?" 

 

"J-Jeongmal?!!" The guys roared instinctively.

 

"Look at them, look at them!" Yuri pouted. "They're all Yoona's fans!" 

 

"A-Anniyo!"The poor rookies became flustered. "W-We love Y-Yuri sunbae most! H-Hyunsoo nim!" 

 

"Araso araso, quit teasing them already," Taeyang laughed as he wrapped his arm around Yuri's shoulder. "They're freaking out!" 

 

"Haha! Araso! Neomu gwiyeoyo~" Yuri burst into laughters. "I was just teasing you guys!"

 

"Woah... jeongmal!" The guys finally let out a sigh of relief.

 

"This should be your expression!" Yuri smiled. "Be relaxed when you go onto the stage. Play with the music and stage and you'll impress people naturally." 

 

Yuri gave her views as a sunbae and with the repeated requests from the boys, she showcased the dance from SNSD's song 'I Got A Boy', earning cheers and claps from the boys. After the performance, a mission card was brought to both Yuri and Taeyang. 

 

YulYang Couple:

 

Time to be back in action! Be back in Running Man to win your gold couple ring! 

 

WGM Crew

 

"Ahhh, looks like we gotta go already..." 

 

"I'll check on you guys soon. Practice hard alrights," Taeyang reminded.

 

"Neh!" 

 

"YG WIN! TEAM A! TEAM A! TEAM A! ZZANG!" Before they leave, they didn't forget to cheer on Team A. 

 

"Fighting! Remember to eat and rest well too!" Yuri cheered the guys on and not forgetting to show her support for her boyfriend's team. "Yorobun, do continue to vote for Team A okays! They're the best!" 

 

"Neh! Kamsahaminda hyungsoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter