We're Back!

We Got Married ♥♥ 우리 결혼했어요
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eh?"

 

Kim Jung Min: Ahhh~ Yeppeoyo~

 

The show started, showing the setting of a salon, with Yuri doing her hair, while Yoona was sitting beside her, munching on food.

 

"Ahhh~ It's back~"

 

The girls giggled as the envelope was brought to them. This time, it wasn't from We're Dating and there's no uncertainties since the girls had already been informed that they would be on the show.

 

"Kamsahaminda~"

 

소녀시대 Yuri-sshi, Yoona-sshi:

 

Congratulations on being the new 'wives' for our WGM cast! Please find your nampyeon at 'Coffee Lab'. You'll receive the next mission once you find your partner.

 

Jeon PD 

 

*Black Interview Room*

Yuri: [Bowed] Annyeonghasaeyo~ So Nyuh Shi Dae Yuri immida. [Chuckled] It's been quite awhile since I experienced this.

PD: Excited?

Yuri: Hmm... Not really? [Laughed] I already know who is going to be my husband! There's no surprise nor anxiety already.

 

*Black Interview Room*

Yoona: [Bowed] Annyeonghasaeyo~ So Nyuh Shi Dae Yoona immida!

PD: Any guess as to who your husband is going to be?

Yoona: [Laughed] Do we really have to go through this? Are we suppose to pretend that we don't know anything at all? It's all decided already isn't it!

 

Park Mi Sun: [Laughs] It seems like they aren't really excited to be back on this show.

 

"What's there to find? We already knew who they're going to be already~"

 

------

 

"Aren't you girls going to guess who your husbands are?"

 

"Aishh~ Oppa!" The girls grumbled as they got on the car, in the midst of travelling to the destination.

 

"Come on! Make a guess won't kill right?"

 

"We already knew who they're going to be~ EVERYONE is talking about it," Yoona commented.

 

"I don't think we're allowed to pair with other people anyway. Who will still want us~" Yuri added. "Even if there are, they would all be scared away.

 

And with absolutely no prompting, the girls said in sync.

 

"G-Dragon's virus!" 

 

"Haha! Yoona ah, he's your boyfriend!" Their manager couldn't help but chuckled too.

 

"Oh well~ That's a fact. I can't do anything about it," Yoona shrugged her shoulders playfully.

 

"But still, the PD hasn't confirmed that it's them," their manager continued. "Perhaps, there might be a twist."

 

"Jeongmal?" Both girls were beginning to have doubts about their assumptions. "Ehhhh~ It can't be..."

 

"Maybe they would follow the global edition, pairing you girls up with other countries' stars?"

 

"Jeongmal?!!" The girls, were now, all excited, clearly forgotten about them being attached in real life.

 

"Awww!! I WANT KIMURA TAKUYA-SSHI!!!"

 

Kim Jung Min: [Laughs] Yoona-sshi's undying love for Kimura Takuya-sshi.

Park Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter