The Showdown!

We Got Married ♥♥ 우리 결혼했어요
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a lazy afternoon for another day of filming for both couples. Another two weeks had passed since their last filming and they're now back at their respective house, awaiting for a new mission~

 

"I'll go get it!"

 

The doorbell for both houses rang at the same time and the girls hopped to their doors excitedly, wanting to know what's in store for them next.

 

Kim Jung Min: [Nods] Ahhhh~ 

 

 

GYoon/YulYang Couple:

 

What's a marriage without a proper honeymoon? Time for a getaway trip just for the both of you! Venue? Fight it out and we'll see! 

 

WGM Crew

 

 

*Black Interview Room*

GD: [Smirked, Clapped his hands together] Let's do this~

 

"Haha!"

 

Taeyang and Yuri dropped by to GYoon's house. Both couples showed their envelopes and broke into laughters, taking a seat to discuss about what they're going to challenge.

 

"Dance?"

 

"Mwuhya~ You guys will definitely be the winner!"

 

"Let's compose a piece of music and the audience will vote."

 

"Andwae! You guys will definitely win! It's not as if we don't know that you guys have a bigger fanbase~"

 

Park Mi Sun: [Laughs] At the rate that they're going now, nothing will be finalised.

 

"I got it!"

 

As everyone started giving out suggestions according to their forté, Yuri shouted excitedly.

 

"A housewarming showdown!"

 

"Eh?"

 

"Since our house had not been revealed to everyone, we can use this chance to showcase our house," Yuri explained. "Maybe, we can get a panel of 'judges' and they would visit both of our houses and decide which house they like best. In this case, we can also organise a housewarming party."

 

"Uhm... Sounds brilliant," everyone nodded in agreement.

 

"Of course! I'm the black pearl~!" Yuri flashed a victorious smile.

 

"But who're we going to get those judges?" Yoona pouted. "Are we gonna get our members again?"

 

"Actually..." All of them looked at each other guiltily. "No."

 

Kim Na Young: [Laughs] They're not intending to invite their members to their house!

 

"It's not that we dislike them!" Yuri clarified quickly, sticking her tongue out cutely. "It's just... We're a little... Tired of looking at them everyday~"

 

"Besides, they would visit our house eventually!" GD added with a laugh.

 

"So, who should we call?" Taeyang asked cheekily. "IU-sshi?" 

 

"Yah! Dong Young Bae!" Yuri twisted his ears immediately. "Come again?!"

 

"Araso araso! I-I was just joking!" Taeyang chuckled as he nursed his ears.

 

"Pffttt! Araso! Then let's call Minho, Je Hoon oppa too then!" Yuri scoffed.

 

"Yeobo~" Taeyang whined cutely.

 

Kim Na Young: [Squeals, Fingers cringing] I didn't know Taeyang-sshi has this side of him too!

 

"Let's call Geung Suk oppa, Seung Gi oppa!" Yoona called out cheerfully. "Oh! And Taecyeon oppa!"

 

"Yah yah yah. Andwae!" GD rejected immediately. "This is not a fanboy meeting, Yoona-sshi."

 

Park Mi Sun: [Laughs] GDragon-sshi is at it again~

 

"Araso araso... GD virus..." Yoona muttered under her breath playfully. "Oh right! Oppa! You're good friends with Lee Soo Hyuk-sshi right? Call him here! He would be a good judge!"

 

"M-Mwuh?!" GD was stunned. "You're his fan!?"

 

"Neh! He's soooooo good looking! Especially recently in 2NE1's MV!"

 

"Woahhh jeongmal..." GD shook his head in disbelief. "Andwae!"

 

"Aishh~ If that's the case, there's no one to invite beside our members!" Yoona pouted in dismay.

 

All four of them started to sit down and discussed the matter seriously, phoning the relevant people to see if their schedules are permitable or not. It was after all, a match to determine their honeymoon destination~

 

------

 

Kim Jung Min: Woahhhh~ All the stars had arrived!

Park Mi Sun: [Laughs] They invited them in the end still~

 

After making all the necessary phone calls and arrangements, the couples were down to work. Using the past one week, both couples met up to purchase stuffs to decorate their houses and to prepare all the necessary items and food needed to cater to the judges in order to win their vote.

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo~"

 

"Yah, there isn't a need to be so polite, Kwon Yuri~ You don't even do that in our dorm~"

 

"Yah! T-There're other guests too!"

 

There were five judges in total, namely GDYB's long time good friend/noona graphic artist Mina Kwon, Jay Park, model Lee Soo Hyuk (much to GD's reluctance) and last but not least, their own member, Hyoyeon and Daesung. The first house they were going to judge was YulYang's.

 

"This is what you've drawn for us, noona~"

 

"We tried drawing a collage using this white wall and a message for each other..."

 

The couple brought the five judges around, showing them each and every corner of their house, explaining to them the rationale behind their designs. All the judges seemed to be really professional as they listening intently, though the two team members were clearly trying to distrupt the 'peaceful' environment, with all the jokes and crude remarks.

 

"And finally, the room that we're proud of the most. Our very own dance studio!"

 

Their personal dance studio was the final room they showcased and everyone remarked in disbelief, especially dancing king J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter