The Honeymoon

Perfect World
Fan Fiction

 

It was getting already mid afternoon when Jiro and Hebe was able to get away from everybody.A few more minutes and they will reach their destination,the resort where they are going to spend their honeymoon.Ella gave this as wedding present.And Jiro and Hebe couldn't be happier.

They passed mountains and trees until the road turned to a descent and then voila...the resort is like in the middle of two heavens.The mysterious beauty of the mountain forest and the alluring beauty of the sea.The clear blue water of the sea with it's white sand and the backdrop of the deep green mountain merged...and that is what you called paradise...

Jiro swooped Hebe up and carried her in their threshold as their lips locked.He slowly put her down on the bed ,not leaving her lips.His breathing heavy and ragged.Hebe flushed with excitement.He kissed her deeply this time,his tongue probing inside searching and wanting more tasting her.He pulled himself for a fraction of second as he took off his shirt and came back to her lips again as he slid down her dress off her shoulder.His lips traveled down to her neck down to her .Hebe moaned with each touches..with each caresses...she clung to him ..like her whole life depended on him....He moved again,and there goes his pants and all his covering as he stood up in front of his wife,Hebe can only stare at God's beautiful creation right in front of her.....and he took off the remaining covering in Hebe's body as he marveled at her body...Hebe felt shy for a second ..but then she felt him once again as he kissed where he left off her as he kissed each part of his body...Finally Hebe is his to own ... to hold... to kiss...
forever...Hebe rightfully belonged to him....as he entered her....he heard a painful sound only for a seconds and then next is the beautiful music and the rhytmic sound that only the two of them can make...finally Jiro and Hebe are one...

"I love you,I love you Hebe,"Jiro said as he put his arms around her and start nibbling her ear."So did I met your expectations?"

"Uhmmm,beyond expectations...I am so happy I can cry."Hebe said."I love you Jiro."

"I'm that good huh."sounding so cocky and smiling"So are you ready for the next round?"Jiro asked.

"You are way too much."Hebe said smiling."I'm afraid I won't be able to keep up with you."

"Don't worry,you don't have to do anything."Jiro laughing.

"That is no fun."Hebe said."I want to be a willing and active participant if ever,"coloring with the word she said.
"You are right it is worth the wait.This makes our wedding day very special more than I can imagine."

"So Mrs Wang Dong Cheng are you ready to please your husband one more time?"smiling as he burrow his lips in her neck and Hebe giggle in delight.....

"Yes sir,more than ready."Hebe said as she returned his kisses and his touches ."And willing...and...as they make their own music again...Jiro and Hebe are one forever...