Perfect World

Perfect World
Fan Fiction

It was early in the morning,and Jiro quietly got out of bed.Hoping not to wake up anybody .He went to take a shower and dressed up hurriedly before anybody else in the household.

When Mama woke up,she was surprised to see that Jiro was already gone for the day.She checked on Hebe who was still sleeping .She noticed that her color have come back,there was a sparkle in her eyes now and it seems she has been getting better everyday.She noticed her beauty that made her son fall in love.But it not much of the outside beauty that made her son fall in love but what is inside of her,and she was happy for it.

She went out in the room and started preparing breakfast.She wondered what lays ahead of her family now.Now that eventually Jiro will have a family of his own soon.She wonder what will be their future as a family together.

She remembered her own family of long ago.She was the only daughter and her family was also wealthy,but not a rich as Hebe's family.They disowned her because she did not comply with their own wishes.Her parents who she thought that will love and protect her till the end ,suddenly just give her up ,just like that.She never heard from them since then and she never really looked back.Although there were times when she wished that she will find once again tha comfort of her Mom's embrace and the security of her Father's strenght.

Hebe woke up and came to the kitchen,hoping to see Jiro but was disappointed that he already left for the day without him waking her.Rainie soon followed as she got ready for school.Together the three women shared a breakfast together without the man of the house.

It was already dark outside and Jiro have not returned home,Usually he was back by this time.Hebe looked out at the window waiting for him.She was getting anxious that he was not home yet.

"Mama,did Jiro said something about being late today?"Hebe asked.

"No,I did not really see him this morning.He was gone before I even wake up."Mama said."Why don't you have dinner now,it is getting late.I am sure you are hungry now."

"I am just going to wait for him."Hebe answered.as she went to the living room and sat and watched TV.Before she knew it, she was dozing off in the sofa.

Hebe woke up when something soft touched her cheeks and when she open her eyes,it was Jiro.Hebe smiled at him."You are home already."Hebe said."I was wondering where were you? Did you eat already?"

Jiro shook his head."No not yet.But I have something to tell you."Jiro said.

"What is it?"Hebe asked.She wondered what could it be.Her mind was blank.She does not have any idea.

Jiro sat by her side and face her as he held her hands."You look extra beautiful tonight,"Jiro said as he kissed her forehead and her cheeks.Hebe blushed with his actions.

"I am not even dressed and I am sweaty."Hebe said suddenly shy when she heard him.

"You know that I love you and will always love you"Jiro said.Hebe nodded her head,as Jiro embraced her and took her hands again and kissed each one of them."Miss Hebe Tian Fu Zhen will you marry me?"

Hebe was so surprised,her eyes lighted up with happiness as she cried and hugged Jiro."Yes I will marry you Mr Jiro Wang Dong Cheng,I'll marry you anytime,anyday."

Jiro smiled."You better be ready cause I intend to marry the soonest which is tomorrow."

"That soon?"Hebe asked."I am not even ready,and I don't have a dress yet."

"Alright I'll give you more time ,how about next week?" Jiro asked"Like Monday?The licence won't be issued after three days right?"

"Oh ,it is not fair ,you plan everything and never told me?"Hebe said.

Jiro laughed."If I have my way I have it today.And I almost forget the reason why I was late tonight"as he feel something on his pocket and took a tiny box and gave it to Hebe.Hebe took it and opened it and found a ring with a solitary ring.The stone is tiny but it have the most sparkle for Hebe,more than the ring that she can ever have.
Jiro took the ring and put it in Hebe's finger.hebe can't help it,as tears fell on her cheeks and Jiro wiped them away with his fingers.

"It is beautiful"Hebe said."I will always treasure this all my life.I love you Jiro,I love you forever."

"I love you too Hebe,I will love you always."Jiro said as he kissed her on her lips that have been inviting him for so long.And they kissed like there's no tomorrow...

They laughed and hugged each other.