Perfect World

Perfect World
Fan Fiction

Days went by and Hebe's pregnancy went full speed.The morning sickness is gone and her appetite picked up.She was eating everything in sight.Jiro just watched her eat with such gusto and smiled.

Hebe never heard from her family again until Ella visited her again and she went excited when she learned about the baby.She just came back from travel abroad.

"Oh Hebe,I can't believe you."Ella said as she looked at Hebe's growing waistline.Hebe looked radiant in her pregnancy.

"You must be having a girl because you looked so beautiful and radiant."Ella said."I am so happy for you and Jiro.Now I feel like looking seriously for a husband."

"Oh Ella,you are so funny,I know there are a lot of them who are after you."Hebe said.

"Yeah,but they are all airhead."Ella said."I want somebody with substance" as she laughed.

"What about Jiro's friend,Chun,he was looking at you weirdly whenever he sees you."Hebe said.

"Uhmmm,you want Jiro and Hebe part 2,no ,thank you "Ella said."I don't think I can do what you did.But he is cute." as she laughed.

"I knew it,you also liked him."Hebe said."Come on get married already and hurry up so my baby will have a playmate."

"Who is getting married?"Jiro asked as he walked in with Chun .Chun looked and saw Ella and Hebe as he smiled shyly.

"Hello girls."Chun said.

"No, I told Ella to get married so our baby will have a playmate." Hebe said."But she said,she have not find her partner yet."Ella blushed and Chun looked on.

"So ,sweetheart you are early today."Hebe said."Anything?"

"No,me and Chun are just talking business.We are working on something.I need to work hard,I am going to be a Daddy soon."Jiro said as he kissed Hebe and rubbed her stomach.
"Hello there baby,I love you."

"I think I better go Hebe ,it is getting late,they might be looking for me at home."Ella said.

"I have to go too."Chun said."I'll see you tomorrow Jiro,Good night Hebe.Can I walked you to your car?"

Hebe looked at Ella and smiled.Ella looked at Hebe and secretly smiled at her.Jiro caught them making signs as Jiro looked at his wife.

"Alright,I guess."Ella said."Bye,take care of the baby,I'll see you."" as Ella walked out followed by Chun.

"What was that all about?"Jiro asked.

"Oh,nothing ,nothing at all."Hebe said.

Days went by and then weeks and months.Hebe is almost due to give birth soon.She have grown bigger and the doctor said she wont have that much problem delivering the baby soon.

It is getting uncomfortable at night.She does not know whether to stand up,or sit down or lay down.Baby is getting heavy,that she is short of breathe now and then....they have the nursery ready already.

One morning as Hebe woke up,she felt a sharp pain and severe cramping as Hebe moaned in pain and Jiro woke up.

"Are you in labor already?"Jiro asked.Hebe nodded,as Jiro helped her out to positioned her self and Jiro coached her out in her breathing relaxation .The contraction is now getting frequent as they get ready to go to the Hospital.