Perfect World

Perfect World
Fan Fiction

 

Hebe woke up that morning with pains on her stomach .As she moaned with each contraction.Jiro saw the pain that she was having as,he helped her with her breathing and relaxation techniques with each contraction.When the pain comes every few minutes,Jiro brought Hebe to the hospital.

And after a long labor,a baby boy was born to Jiro and Hebe.Both parents cried on the first sight of their son.

"He was beautiful Hebe,"Jiro said."He looked so perfect, like an angel.I love you Hebe.Thank you for giving me this wonderful baby.I am so happy."

Hebe cried as she hold her baby for the first time.Now she really is a Mommy,and they have their baby.Jiro and Hebe's, their very own.

"He is beautiful as you say he is."Hebe said."I never knew,it can be like this."

Jiro came to her and embrace Hebe and the baby.They stay like that for a moment as they enjoy the bliss of their togetherness.

The nurse came ready to bring the baby in the nursery. "Come on ,the baby have to go to nursery and you got to rest,so you can feed the baby later."Jiro said to Hebe as she let go of the baby.

Hebe went to a sleep after that.After long hours of labor,she was exhausted as she rested for hours.It was already early evening when she woke up and found Jiro by her side and the baby in the bassinet.

"You are awake?"Jiro asked."How are you feeling?"

"I am fine,I feel better already."Hebe said."How is the baby?Is he alright?He might be hungry now."

"He'll be waking up soon for his feeding."Jiro said."Rainie and Mama will be coming over to see the baby.They are so excited to see the baby already ,they can't wait."

"Do you have a name for the baby yet?"Hebe asked."Can we named him Jared?"

"That is a beautiful name ,yes we can name him Jared."Jiro said."It is almost the same as my name." as he smiled.

And then there was a knock on the door as Mama and Rainie came in with Arron.

"Oh,where is the baby?"Mama said."How are you Hebe?"

"Oh Mama,I am feeling just fine."Hebe said."Mama your grandson,Jared."

"Oh Hebe he looks just like and angel." as she teared."I finally see my grandson." she hold the baby in her arms.

"Oh he is so cute"Rainie said as she looked at the baby.

Arron looked at her and the baby and he was filled with such emotion."Yeah he is so cute and,....so tiny."

Rainie laughed at him."yeah he is so precious and tiny."

Then there was a knock on the door,and there was Hebe's parents and Calvin.Hebe cried at the sight of her parents.

"Mom,Dad you are here?"Hebe asked as her parents came to her and hugged her."And Calvin,I am glad you can come."

"Hebe ,we missed you,we are sorry for all the things that have happened.Jiro,we are sorry,can we just forget the past and start anew?"Mr Tian said.

"Of course,we can start anew."Jiro said. as he smiled at them"And here is your grandson Jared."as he showed them the baby.

"And can you call me Dad and call her Mom,just like Hebe"Hebe's dad said.

"Dad ,Mom "Jiro said as both of them hugged him.

"Oh a grandson,he is so beautiful Hebe, just like you when you are a baby."Hebe's Mom said,as she holds the baby.

Hebe and Jiro just look at them and was so happy the two family together,bounded by their baby.

Later that night,as the baby sleeps by their side in the bassinet.Jiro and Hebe stared at the sleeping baby.Jiro pulled Hebe in his arms,and kissed her on the lips.

"What was that for?"Hebe said as they pulled away from each other

"For everything,thank you for fighting for us and for not giving up on us.For your love without bounds,and for crossing all the barriers that stood between us.I love you Hebe.Without you I would have never known this feeling.Thank you for keeping up with me for my arrogance and pride.And now because of you I am now a changed man. I love you Mrs Hebe Wang "Jiro said.

"I love you too.Thank you too for loving me as I am."Hebe said."Now we have a baby to take care of,and I promise I will do my best to a good wife and a good mother to our son."

"And I will try my best to take care of you and our baby and I will love you and cherish you always."Jiro said hugging his wife once more.

Love transcends all barriers and love knows no bounds.Jiro and Hebe is love as they unite into one.