Perfect World

Perfect World
Fan Fiction

Perfect World

The days that have followed have been a busy day for Hebe in the office.Although,they did not expect her to work as hard,she really took it upon herself the running of their foundation.She have line up of projects to do and her Mom was so pleased with her dedication and interest in her present job.Since they did not find anything on her,Her Dad has been lax on her lately so she started to see Jiro again in the park but more so in her private world,in her apartment.She never felt happier as before.

Jiro on the other hand have settled quietly in his job.It is not much of a challenge but he wished he can go back to school one day.He start to dream again and to look forward to the future.Loving Hebe made him optimistic again for the future.He knows he love her but somehow Rainie's word seem to echo in his mind about somebody needs to give up something so they can be together in the future and he does know if he can do that for her,give himself up for her.

He suddenly remembered Selina,he have not seen her since his birthday.He thought of calling her and just dropping by to her place just to see how she is doing but he always end up dropping the idea for he was also thinking of Hebe.He is worried that she might get other ideas about it.He longed to talk her,and yes he missed their friendship.They been friends since they were kids,he could not have just dropped that.To him she is still the ever reliable Selina who will always listen to his worries and problems.

It was Firday morning and Hebe is on her one of her projects to go the poor areas to announce the scholarship that they are sponsoring,and her as the head needs to be present to give a small speech of encouragemnet to the youth.They scheduled three different places to visit that day.It was hot and humid that day but Hebe brave the poorer area and help ,hands on with her project.Her co worker was so amazed of how she dealt with her new job.Here is the girl who does not need to work in her life and she can live in luxury and yet she get down and immersed herself in her work even getting herself hot and dirty in the process.

Little that Hebe know that the last area that they are going to visit is Jiro's place.When their car stopped and see the familiar place,Hebe heart start to flutter.She did not know they will be coming to their place..It was too late to back off now.The place has already been set and the people will be expecting her.She just hope and pray that nobody that she knows will be there.Luckily Jiro is still at work.

She went to the stage as she was introduced as the daughter of one of the richest man in their country and mention her name Hebe Tian.She smiled and acknowledged them and gave her short speech regarding their scholarship program.When she look out in the crowd there she saw Rainie with Arron looking at her in disbelief.Hebe quickly end her speech as she rushed herself towards Rainie who was about to leave.

"Rainie,Rainie ,please wait up for me"Hebe said."I need to talk to you"

Rainie look at her without a smile ."Does my brother knows who you really are?I guess not" looking at her with a scorn.

Hebe look down and shake her head."Please don't tell Jiro,he does not know about this.He does know who I really am."

"I was just curious what was your intention of not telling my brother ?Are you just playing with him?Do you think you can just toy with him.Or do you intend to tell him later?"Rainie asked.

"I did not tell him the truth because I know he's not going to like me,to love me.He hated me when he thought he has mistaken me for a rich girl,and I really love him Rainie please,don't tell him anything"Hebe face is pale and is about to cry.

Rainie suddenly took a pity on her but she knows her brother will get hurt sooner or later."He loves you Hebe please don't hurt my brother,he does not deserve this"

"I love him too,you just don't know how much I love him and how much I hate lying to him"Hebe said as she cannot hold the tears that started to pour.She was so afraid,once Jiro find out who she really was ,will he be mad at her and broke up with her.

"You have to tell him the truth Hebe,It will be a bigger mistake if you keep it any longer.To tell you the truth I don't think your relationship will work at all,it will never work ,not with Jiro."Rainie said.

"No I will make it work,Rainie,I will do everything for him"Hebe said."I love Jiro so much"

"Are you willing to give up everything for my brother?Knowing my brother he will never live up to your way of life.You have to tell him the truth now if you want to save your relationship.I will not tell him anything for now , but I am giving you one week to tell it to him if not you leave me no choice but to tell him."Rainie said firmly.Arron came and lead Rainie away from Hebe.He did not say a word,he just look at her with a dark look in his eyes.

Hebe look at Rainie and Arron as tears keep on falling.She practically run to the car after and ask the driver to drive her back to the office.She called Jiro to meet her up in the park that afternoon.Hebe never felt so afraid in her life.She was so scared of what Jiro 's reaction if she tell him the truth.

Jiro put down his cell phone and he looked puzzled.His co worker Chun tap him on the shoulder which shook him from his thought.

"Hey Bro,what with that look?"Chun said.

"Oh nothing"Jiro said'I was just thinking"

"It must be a girl right"Chun said"You know there was a talk going on that you have a pull from the Boss"

"What do you mean pull,I don't get it"Jiro said.

"Yes ,they said that you knew the owner or you are some sort of spy from the owner of the company,that is why everybody is so careful about you"Chun said.

"No,I am just like everybody else here I have to work hard for my money"Jiro said.

"That is not what I heard"Chun said"I even heard that somebody got the job,the cousin of my friend who is more qualified than you but they have to take you instead"

"That's rubbish,it is not true"Jiro said getting upset now.
"Who is telling around all this lies about me?"

Chun shaked his head."I am just telling you ,since they are having their eyes on you"as he continued."Just watch out okay".

This is the most lame story that he ever heard.This people are crazy,Jiro thought.His thought went back to Hebe,she sound upset and distraught.He wants to run to her an comfort her right now,he look at the clock and it is another hour to go before his done for the day.And yes he can see and hug and kiss Hebe again as he smiled.