Perfect World

Perfect World

Fan Fiction

Perfect World

Weekend came and Jiro left home early and went to Hebe's apartment.Hebe barely got there herself.Jiro was all smile when he saw her.Hebe's heart ache,she does not know what will be a good timing for her to tell Jiro the truth,either way,he is going to be mad,but she did not lie,she just bended the truth a little bit.But she does not know how to tell him.I only have a week to tell him,if not Rainie will tell him and the more it is going to be bad.

Hebe took a deep breathe and she was never a prayerful person but today she said a prayer and that Jiro will be forgiving and they will keep their relationship.What did I get myself into,she thought.How come it is so hard to love you Jiro?When did being rich become a sin?It does not seem fair.

"So where are we going today?"Jiro asked."Or are we going somewhere or staying here,but it seems you are all dress up already."

"Yeah ,can we drive somewhere,"Hebe said."I don't care where, just bring me anywhere,surprise me."

"Well I can't think of a place right now"Jiro said."But the best place is just anywhere our feet will bring us.Are you ready for it?"

"Uhmmm you are not going to make me climb the mountain barefoot are you?"Hebe said.Jiro shook his head."Then I am in.Let us go.I'll drive."

They drove out of the city and into the fields and then came the coastal towns.You can see the ocean roaring and playing it's waves to the sandy beach.They stopped by and walked in the sands barefoot.There were fishermen and boats all around .Some children playing in between the boats as they ran around.They continue to walk until they found a nice beach area with few people.Summer is already over and the cold season and rainy season is started to come in soon.You could feel the coolness of air once you step in the sands.

They sat down on the sand ,as Hebe played with the sands in her hands.She likes the roaring sound of the waves.Somehow it gave her a certain kind of calmness,and it help her settle the emotions that was bottling inside of her.

Hebe look at him,she does not know how to start and what to say.She have never been scared in her life than now.Will he still love me,if I tell him the truth?Can he accept me as I am? Hebe thought and shook her head.She knows for sure everything will change.

"You are so quiet today,you are scaring me ."Jiro said"Something happen that you want to tell me."

She look at him almost in panic."No nothing really just some minor problem in the office."

"Come here ,how come you are seating so far away"Jiro said as he reached out for her.He can feel her body shaking.She must be cold,he thought.She was only wearing a thin white blouse and a jeans.He hugged her tightly,hoping to shield her body from the gust of wind that just started.

"I think we should start going back,the wind is getting stronger and you are getting cold already.You might get sick."Jiro said.

The clouds have started to gather and the rain is threatening to fall any minute now.But Hebe would like to stay a little bit longer,she was afraid to go back.More like afraid to face the truth.Here you can dream and you can leave everything behind .

"We really have to go now."Jiro said ."I don't think it is just rain and we still have along way to go."

Hebe got up and slowly followed Jiro in the car.Nevertheless the rain caught them not even half through their way home.The rain was a downpour,Hebe can hardly see what was in front of her.They saw a restaurant on the stretch and decided to stop there.They have late lunch there and they waited for the rain to stop,but it does not show signs of stopping.

Hours passed and the rain is still in the downpour.They were the only costumers left in the place,and it seems the owner are just waiting for them to leave so he can close the place and go to the safety and comfort of his home.Jiro and Hebe have no choice but to leave.They drove a couple of block and they saw an inn.One of those place that was usually rented out during summer time.They decided to stay there for the night, until the bad weather stopped.

They settled in their room and watched T.V..True enough there was a strong typhoon and it will be raining for the whole night.Hebe was worried and she knew that her parents will be starting to look for her.She tried calling her friend for cover up but she was disappointed when she learned that her phone is dead.Hopefully ,they won't do anything drastic to look for her.She went down to the lobby and called home and left a message that she will be sleeping over to her friends house.

She went back to their room and found Jiro already sleeping in bed.She put a blanket at top of him and she watched the TV.Before she knew it she was sleeping in bed beside Jiro.

In the morning ,Hebe found her self beside Jiro with his arms around her.She liked the feel and the warmth of his body.She wants to stay longer in bed but they heard a knock on their door.Hebe thought that is just one of the housekeeper,as she walked barefoot and open the door.When she open the door,she got biggest surprised of her life,there stood her parents and two people who are their body guard,as they went inside the room.

Jiro woke up in all the commotion and surprised to see there were people inside....He looked at Hebe and then to the couple.the resemblance was there.Hebe look exactly like as the lady that stood in front of them.And the man in front of them,he have seen him somewhere,he is somewhat familiar,....

Before he knew it the two men are on his side,making sure he is not going anywhere.He don't understand it,he does not have a clue what was going on...