Perfect World

Perfect World

Fan Fiction

Perfect World

The days that followed has been another busy time for Hebe.She plunged herself to work,making sure she knows the ins and outs of their business and their department.She does not know where she got the motivation,even her parents are surprised.Somehow she have learned that she have the hearts for the people in need.

She visited orphanage,hospitals and home for the elderly.She started making notes on how she can improved their foundations.She set up scholarship for poor but deserving students,set up an emergency funds for their employees in need.Somehow she gained satisfaction in helping others.

She still went to the park and most of the time she will find Jiro there,like he was always waiting for her.They become close,like an old friends telling each other dreams and aspirations.Although Hebe did not really revealed her real identity,Jiro never asked.It is like it is enough that they can share time together.Nothing romantic just a bond that they know that will hold them.It is a nice friendship no demands,no pressures and no obligations.

Hebe did not even know where Jiro lives.No phones that will connect them.But she knows what is in his mind and in his heart.She learned to trust him amd yes he earned her respect and vice versa.

The park is their private world ,a place that the outside world cannot touch them.This is where they push away their differences and it become their common ground.Somehow this place and the company of each other gave them as much peace and happiness,that they did not know can exist.

One day Hebe was in the office,and she needed some information regarding the employees census and statistics.
Her secretary is out on lunch and she could not wait for her to come back.She needed the information right that minute and decided to go down to Personnel Department.On the way down,she was so surprised to see Jiro on her way out of the elevator.

She smiled at him,and he smiled back.Hebe looked around making sure that nobody around to know her personally.She does not want Jiro to know that they own the company.She still remembers that he frowns upon rich people.

"Oh I did not know you are working here"Jiro said.

"What are you doing here?"Hebe asked.

"I am applying for a job here,remember I told you my friend is working here,and he told me there is an opening"Jiro explained.

"How did it go?"Hebe asked.

"Oh I don't know but there are a lot of applicants,I don't think I will get accepted,there are people who are more qualified than me."Jiro said.

"Well you'll never know"Hebe said."Can I help?"

"No,I don't think so and even if you can help me,I rather not,no thank you anyway".Jiro said "I have to go,I'll see you today?will you be there?"

"Yeah,I think so,I am not busy today".Hebe said.Good he is definitely going to be there today,she thought.And with that he was gone.

Hebe went in the personnel and check on all the applicants.She does not even know his whole name.She just knew his first name.She look at the file and finally saw a An application with a name Jiro...Jiro Wang,so that 's what his name.She took his application form and went to see the head of the department and talk to him.They have chosen somebody already but who can say no to the owner of the company.They have to remember his name so as to be careful with him unless they will get reported to the higher up and that means losing their own job.And Hebe told him that nobody should know about this including or most importantly to Jiro.

Hebe found Jiro there.He was on a bit on a down side but he still have that smile on him.She knew that it must be because of the application in their company.She was glad that she was there on time and she was able to do something.But Jiro must never know about it.She knows him by now.He will be too proud to accept the job if he knows that she work on it to get the job.He is just too proud of a man.

She tried to talk about different topics except the job and the company.Good thing he does not know my last name.And the job is in another office.The chance that they will bumped into each other again is nil.Hebe let out a sighed of relief.