Perfect World

Perfect World
Fan Fiction

Perfect World

 

The sun have already set and Hebe refused to let go of Jiro.She knowing that Jiro is on the edge of losing control.

She kissed him passionately as she let him feel her body warm from his embrace.Jiro is in turmoil,he loves her and very much to be with her but he knows it is not yet time for them to be together and he is willing to wait when both of them was ready.With all his might,he tried to let go of Hebe and Hebe just look at him in shock.How can he refuse me,she thought.This time the hurt that she feel is not an act anymore but real so real that it hurt her so much for she loves him very much.Jiro saw the hurt in her face but he knows if they go on they will make a big mistake if they jump too soon in their relationship.He wants to treasure and remember their first time together.

"Hebe,please try to understand,not that I don't want you or anything.You just don't know how much I want to be with you but it will not be right,it is not the right time."Jiro explained.

"When that time happens I want us to remember it forever and there will be no regrets after." as he hug her and kiss her forehead.

Hebe let out a force laugh."Am I suppose to be grateful to you that you refuse me ?" Hebe said with sarcasm"Maybe you don't feel the way, like I feel,I might have misunderstood you or is it still Selina in your heart?" as a tear fell from her eyes and she tried to pull away from him.

"Let us go home"Hebe said as she got up without looking back at him.She was on the wheel with the engine running before Jiro was able to join her.She drove fast and uncaring and quite scared Jiro as she twist and turned along the traffic.He was scared with her frame of mind she might meet an accident on the way home.He was afraid of her safety.

"Hebe you have to stop the car"Jiro said."We have to talk"

"There is nothing to talk about ,we did all the talking already"Hebe said."I am sorry if I misunderstood you,don't worry I won't bother you anymore."

They finally reach the park but Jiro did not move an inch after she stop."Hebe you have to listen to me,I love you I really do,but it not the right time yet,not because of Selina or anything else.I want my bride to be chaste and pure when I take her to the altar.Please believe me,I never have this feeling before .I even crossed our barrier because I am really crazy about you."

"Really?you really mean that?"Hebe asked as Jiro took her hands and kissed her full on lips.Jiro wipe the tears from her eyes and look at her intently.He embraced her for a while just wanting to feel her and reassure her of his feeling for her.

"You better go home ,it is getting late"Jiro said as he pulled himself from her.Jiro saw the smile on her face."I'll see you tomorrow then"Hebe nodded.

"Happy birthday"Hebe said as she pulled a gift bag from somewhere."I'll be expecting a call from you tonight" as she turned the engine and gone.

It was dark and late when he got home.His mom is already in bed and Rainie stuck in her book trying to review for the coming exam.

"Oh you are home"Rainie said"So where did you go?"

"Oh nothing just somewhere"Jiro answered."I am sorry I took off "

"Yeah,Selina should not have come"Rainie said."I gathered she does not know anything about Selina until now"

Jiro was surprised that Rainie sided with Hebe instead of Selina."Yeah,until now.I told her everything today.She is really nice once you got to know her."

"Hey you don't have to sell her to me"Rainie said"I sort of like her,gee it must be her designer dress and clothes and shoes" as she smiled sheepishly teasing Jiro.

Jiro smiled."It is not her fault if she got money to buy it"

"Right,where is the guy that hated all the rich people"Rainie said."Well she knows our status, not that you hide that we are poor.Did you meet the parents yet?"

"No,not yet"Jiro said"I don't even know where she lives,she just moved to a new place she said"

"It is pretty obvious that she is rich,I hope she knows what she is getting into"Rainie said.

"What do you mean?"Jiro asked."She is not like the others there,she is a working girl too"

"Will you be able to give her what she have now"Rainie said."Is she willing to give up the luxury she have now for you?Knowing how proud you are ,you will never take any charity from anybody.That means she have to live by our means."

Come to think of it he have never thought about it along that line.Rainie is thinking far ahead,but is she willing to give up what she have for him?Suddenly he feels so tired already.

He did not open the gift bar until he is in the privacy of his room.And he found an expensive looking cellphone,all charged up and ready to use.He even have Hebe's picture on the screen and her cellphone number on it.

He even found a card which says"Happy Birthday,I love you,I'll be waiting for your call tonight"Jiro smiled now it is easier to talk to her and listen to her voice.

He dialed her number as he listen to her mumbled words with a giggle at the end.

"Are you sleeping already?"Jiro asked.

"No.I was waiting for your call,so how was it?"

"Nice really nice but it is too much"Jiro said."I can listen to your voice now before I go to sleep,so are you going to sing me to sleep?"

"Maybe,just maybe"Hebe said as she let out another giggle."You have work tomorrow right?"

"Yeah,so what ,you can talk to me until I fall sleep"as he let out a yawn and before he knew it he is in lala land...