Perfect World

Perfect World

 

Fan Fiction

Perfect World

 

The days that followed has been colorful for both Hebe and Jiro.Jiro started on his new job and it has been a lot easier than his previous job.and with a good pay to boot.They have been seeing each other almost everyday.It seems that both of them are falling in love deeper everyday.But still Jiro does not know Hebe's true identity.

Hebe is in cloud nine that even her parents have felt the changes in her.Gone are the restless and troublesome Hebe,what is now in front of them was a responsible and happy princess that they always pray for.At first ,they thought that it was a the job but then they learned that it is more than the job,it must be a person,but they are too busy to check out the guy that made their daughter happy.

One weekend Hebe's parents are home and they started asking question about the person that makes their daughter sparkle.
Hebe was still wary at first about their true intention.She was afraid that her Dad will opposed to the relationship because of their differences in social status.

"Dad,will it be alright if I marry a not so rich guy?"Hebe asked.

"What do you mean?"her Dad asked."I will be very doubtful of the guy's real intention to you,if he comes from a poor family,why are you asking this question?You did not fall for any of that kind did you?I hate those kind of people trying to marry for status.You should only marry a prince for you are my princess."

"No I am just asking"Hebe said "It is only hypothetical question.I don't think it is going to happen" as she smiled.

"I have to go"Hebe said."I have to meet a friend today"

"Who are you meeting?" her Dad asked.

"Ella,I told her I'll meet her today,I have to go"Hebe said.
as she turned and left.Her Father called one of her security and asked her to follow her.But Hebe was furious and she was adamant to leave by herself.They let her go but her Dad intructed to folllow her trail and report to him.

Hebe noticed the security that was following her so she tried to lose him until she finally able to meet Jiro.Jiro was getting worried for he has been waiting for her for a long time.She was always early but now it is almost two hours and she was not here yet.He was planning of leaving in half hour when she finally showed up.

"What happen you are late?"Jiro said "I was getting worried ,I thought something happen to you"

"I can't leave something came up in the house"Hebe said.

"Come to think of it ,I don't even know where you live?"Jiro said"Are you not going to invite me to your house?"teasing her and smiling.

"Yeah one of this day,I'll invite you over cause I just move in a new place"Hebe said Good thing she immediately think of an excuse.She got to get an apartment soon.She cannot take Jiro to their house and she knows he is not gonna like it when he sees her house and her parents will be crossed.

It seems I'm covering my lies one after the other,but what will I do,Hebe thought.I hate lying to him.He is not going to forgive me if I have been lying to him all this time.Suddenly Hebe felt so guilty,for lying to Jiro and her parents.I will have to find a way of telling him about the truth.

"Tomorrow is Sunday,can you come again here.I am taking you home to meet Mama and Rainie my sister and also Arron.It will really make me happy if you can come"Jiro said.

"Sure I'll come"Hebe said"Is there any special occasion on that day?"

Jiro smiled "It is actually my birthday and I want to spend the day with the people that I love" as he blushed saying that.

Hebe smiled back."Does it mean that I'm one of them?"
as she look at his eyes.

Jiro look in her eyes and with certain shyness he nodded his head"I think I love you Hebe,yes I definitely love you"

"Oh I love you too Jiro" as her tears started to fall.Jiro wipe it away with his fingers as he bend down and reach for her lips.He kissed her lightly at first until it become passionate as his lips dig deeper into her and his tongue seeks hers.He tasted her and she was like wine intoxicating him as his hands hold on to her shoulder down to his waist as he tried to pull her closer to him.

It was minutes before finally he was able to pull her away.It required a lot of strenght and control to be able to pull himself away from her.He never kissed anybody like that with such passion,even Selina.

"It is getting late,we have to go."Jiro said."Tomorrow don't forget I will wait for you."

"I would not miss it in the world"Hebe said.And with that they parted.

Tomorrow is Jiro's birthday.I have to think of a gift for him.He is not going to appreciate material things ,I have to give him something special as she came up with something.And she smiled to herself.