Perfect World

Perfect World

Fan Fiction

Perfect World

The next day,Hebe woke up early before her parents came looking for her.She went out and set up her birthday gift to Jiro.It was almost noon when she went to the park and met up with him in the park.

There he was looking so suave and handsome ,all dressed up in his Sunday best.He smiled when he caught sight of her.He walked towards her.Hebe got out of the car ,this time she is wearing a dress with a flowing skirt and it fluttered around her nice pair of legs.

"Happy Birthday"Hebe greeted him with a kiss on the cheeks.
Jiro blushed at the kiss."I am not late am I?"

"No you are just on time,but I want us to go to the temple first before we go to the house"Jiro said.

"Sure,you want me to just drive on the way there?"Hebe said

"Jiro nodded "I think it is faster that way" as he agreed.

They went to the temple and offered prayer of thanksgiving and lighted incense to the God.Hebe wished for them to be together forever and Jiro prayed for happiness and good health for himself and all his loved one.

And then they drove to his house.The house is not that far from the park especially if you are driving.They have a modest home.It is a far cry from what Hebe abd her family have.Nothing extravagant or any signs of luxury inside.Everything is just the basic furniture.Jiro's Mom was there when they walk in and so is Rainie his younger sister and his bestfriend Arron.

"Mama this is Hebe,Hebe ,my Mom and Rainie and Arron."Jiro said as the start of introduction.

They smiled but did not say much.They look at her with curiousity more than anything else.They eyed her nice designer clothes and shoes and bags.Rainie look at it enviously.She knows the latest in fashion and she can look only at it from a far for it is way too expensive and one bag can cost their whole year expenses.

Rainie does not understand how can this kind of girl crossed path with his brother and for them to fall in love.And it is quite obvious that this girl love her brother and his brother love her.He would have not brought her home if it is not and to ask for Mama's approval.

Arron was also looking, more like staring at her for she looks like she met her somewhere.He knows that Jiro mention her working in the Main Office,maybe she is one of the supervisor or one of the manager there,he thought.

Jiro's Mom was some what disappointed when she saw her.She did not expect that her son will be bring a girl that will be more in the materialistic kind of thing ,seeing her nice clothes.She hope she has more of an inner beauty and values to offer to her son more than the superficial facade.

Hebe tries so hard to feel comfortable but their stares and their looks that they throw at her sort of give her a different feeling and so she was not as warm as she want her to be.

They have lunch together.Jiro's Mom cooked and Rainie bought a cake.Jiro look so happy although he have wished that his Mom and Hebe will get along better than the silence and the forced smile they have when ever they look at each other right now.maybe in due time they will warm up,he hoped.

They were just about to cut the cake,when there was a knock on the door.Jiro open the door and he was surprised to see Selina on the doorway holding a gift as she kissed Jiro to greet him.Jiro blushed on the kiss.Hebe looked at Jiro and somehow something is not quite right.Selina went to Mama and Rainie and hugged them warmly and then Arron like she was a part of the family and Hebe is the only outcast.

"Gee,Dadong you thought I forgot your birthday?"Selina said as she was smiling and was about to sit down on the sofa as he pulled Jiro's arm to sit with her,when she notice Hebe standing there.

Jiro freed his arm and went to Hebe as he put his arm around her."Selina this is Hebe ,my girlfriend,Hebe Selina my friend"Jiro said.Hebe felt the changed in Selina's face.All the laughter is gone but is replaced by frown and certain sadness in her eyes although she tried so hard to hide it.

"Oh,nice to meet you,I did not know that Dadong got a girl now."Selina said.She look at Rainie as she smiled,trying to make an ally for she feel their will be a battle soon.

Hebe just smiled as she look at her.Somehow she feels hollow inside.She does not like the fact that she feels like an outcast and the way that Selina look at Jiro as if she owns him.She calls her Dadong like an endearment like they have shared a lot of secrets before.

Jiro tried to ease the situation by putting Selina in her place,but he sensed that Hebe is going farther and have distance herself from him and his family and friends.

They sang Happy Birthday and Jiro blew his candle with a wish as he look straight to Hebe's eyes.He knows he have to tell Hebe about Selina today .He can sense the far away look in her eyes.

After eating the cake,Hebe have enough of Selina's stare so she said her good bye sooner than she wants to.Jiro have to ran after her."Hebe we have to talk,I'm sorry I did not invite her"

"Next time make sure that you don't invite the two girlfriends together"Hebe said."I am sorry I have to go,now I won't be able to give you your gift."

"Hebe please talk to me first"Jiro said."It is my birthday can you at least give me a chance to explain"

Hebe looked at him and nodded her head as Jiro hopped in the car and as they took off.Hebe has been driving for a while when Jiro notice ."Where are we going?" Jiro asked.

"Just hold on,so just close your eyes and we are almost there."Hebe said.

When Jiro open his eyes they were in front of the ocean with a splashing sounds of the waves around them as the sun starts to set.They sat on the sands together as they hold hands together. and look at the sunset.There Jiro told Hebe everything about his relationship with Selina,he did not hold anything back including his past feelings for her.

"But ever since I met you,I never thought about her,it is you that I love now Hebe"Jiro said as he kissed her on the lips.

And as they look up in the sky Jiro saw a banner that says "I love you and Happy Birthday Jiro"Jiro look at Hebe and smiled."You did this for me?" Hebe nodded.

This time Hebe was the one who kissed him and she did kissed him passionately Jiro felt the warmth of her body as it triggers a sensation all over him.Jiro kissed her back,he dug into as his tongue found hers.They rolled in the sand holding each other as they kissed.Finally Jiro managed to pull away."WE have to go"Jiro said in a muffled voice,trying hard to control himself as he might kiss her back.

But Hebe just hold on to him."Jiro just kiss me again"

"Hebe,no I may not be able to control myself anymore,let us go" as he stood up,but Hebe stayed on the sand as she look down and feel like crying.Why is he refusing me,Hebe thought.She stayed on her spot as Jiro look down on her as he noticed the sobbing.He bend down to pick her up but as soon as he bend down Hebe grabbed him down with her as she kissed him.This time Jiro is losing his control,he knows he wants her now.What is she trying to do?Is she tempting me?Jiro thought.I am not ready for this.We still have a lot to sort out.

But Hebe have other ideas than Jiro.She wants him now.She does not know what the future will hold for them but for now it will be just him and her.Forget Selina,forget his family and hers.Tonight it will be just Jiro and me....As she with her kisses until Jiro forgets everything and the world stood still for both of them.Tonight I will give him myself,my ity,for the only man I love.....