Perfect World

Perfect World

Hebe woke up so late the next day,and it was Monday morning.She knows that there will be tons of things to do.She hurriedly showered and dressed for work.She checked her cell phone and she got a missed call from Jiro.She checked the time he called and he called so early in the morning.She did not sleep until wee hour in the morning.She did not sleep until she heard Jiro sleeping in the other end of the phone.And it gives her the tingle just the thought of her sleeping beside him.

When she went down,she was surprised to see both her parents still in the house as if waiting for her.They are usually gone first thing in the morning to attend to their business.She gave them a kiss and a hug.

"Good Morning"Hebe said in a happy tune.

"Hebe ,where were you the whole day yesterday?You took off again by yourself,we were so worried about you.And how come you keep going alone and leave you security behind?"he dad's voice boom in like a thunder in her ear.

"I just went out with my friends.What is wrong with that?"Hebe said.

"Mike was here yesterday looking for you"her Mom answered.

"So he decided to show up and then you notice that I am gone"Hebe said sounding annoyed.She hates it when they take it like a mission to interrogate her.

"you should not be going around by yourself.Even you driver was not with you.You should not be driving by yourself."Mr Tian admonished her.

"I'm fine doing things by myself,I have to go,I have a lot of things to do in the office."Hebe said as she walk out.

Mr. Tian signal one of the security to follow her and to check her whereabouts.He knows her daughter do some things irrationally and he was just worried about her safety.

Hebe noticed the security that was following her,as drove along the road.She have to do something later so she can meet Jiro later.

She just remember,she have to ask one of her officemate to look for a place for her this week.She needs just a simple one.Jiro has been asking her where she lives and she cannot possibly tell her where she lives right now.

Later that day,"Miss Tian I found a place for your friend like you were asking.It is a simple and decent place."Gina one of her officemate told her."It will be available this week so if you are interested"

"Can you do all the arrangement for me including the lease paper,I'll sign it and please get somebody to furnished it for me.Make it low key,nothing too extravagant ot luxurious.I want to surprised her."Hebe said."Just make sure it will be ready this weekend please."

Hebe was unable to get away from her bodyguard,so she just phone Jiro that she was unable to meet him today because of work.

Days went by and Hebe was carefully watched by her security so she did not have time to see Jiro until the weekend when he invited him over to her new place.

The apartment is in a decent enough neighborhood as what agreed,all the furnishing are of low key.Hebe was able to breathe upon inspecting the place.She came early so that the place have the look that it has been live in by people.

Suddenly it hit Hebe the depth of what she have done just to cover up her lies to Jiro.And she feels like she is digging herself into more lies with her latest antics.Does she love him that much,and to weave lies around of who she really was, is it really worth it?She knows that right now she could not bear to be apart from him.She'll do anything to hold on to her relationship with Jiro.

The thought of the time that Jiro will find out who she truly is brought chills to her spine.He does not have to know now.If only Jiro can love her as she is ,as Hebe Tian.When did being rich become a sin,she thought.

She quietly sat on the sofa as she flipped open the TV.The apartment is spic and span.She got nothing in the place but she does not even know where to go and what to buy.

Before ,she can do anything,the doorbell rang,and there he was standing tall in her doorway.He look so adorable as ever,the man that can make her heart flutter all the time.She missed him so much for they have not seen each other for the whole week.She hug him tightly and kiss him passionately as Jiro kissed her back.It seems like along time since they last saw each other.He missed her so much.

"I was about to get mad,I thought you have forgotten about me and I am not your priority anymore."Jiro said."But you're welcome have made up for it." as he smiled at her.

"So what is cooking for the career woman?"Jiro said as he put his arm around her.

"Nothing much"Hebe said."I am sorry,I am so busy this week."

"No it is okay,I was just teasing you."Jiro said with a laugh."I like your place,this is really nice.You are not afraid to stay here by yourself?"

"No,it is quite safe here"Hebe said.Though she does not have any idea of what the place is.

"Are we going out or you just want stay here?"Jiro asked.

"Can we just stay here for now"Hebe pleaded."I am really just want to relax here with you".

"Sure,as long as you are here,it does not matter where we are."Jiro said pinching her nose playfully.

"How is work?"Hebe asked.

"Not bad,I am learning the ropes now.I just hope I can get over in the training and then I can apply for a scholarship so I can go back to school.But it is still a long shot deal." Jiro said."Two more years and I am done with my engineering course but I have to stop when my Father died.I hope I can get back to school."

"So does it mean my boyfriend is pretty smart"Hebe asked teasing him.

"Yes I am,I have a lot of awards when I was on my high school and primary school and voted as the most likely to succeed on my senior year."Jiro said with pride.

"Are you turning into an airhead now"Hebe said "But even you are an airhead,you still look cute"winking at him,trying to look cute.

Jiro's heart melt everytime she is playful and just being funny.He embraced her and then end up tickling her.This is fun just hanging out with her,he wished he can spend all his time with her.,Jiro thought.

Hebe is also having the same thought,and hope that they can spend all their lives together.Just being with him,right here beside me is good enough for me,she thought.

And they feel like they were suspended in time and space just holding and loving each other for a moment.