Perfect World

Perfect World

Fan Fiction

Perfect World

The next day Hebe started working in her father's office.She was briefed by Mrs. Wu about the Foundation and their yearly activities that they usually participates.She have tons of things to read and learned.The different organizations,their objectives,the amount of money they usually spent to various organizations.It was already late when Hebe notice the time.She was thinking of going to that special place again but it is already dark by the time she got out of the office.She was disappointed but tomorrow she will definitely go there.

Jiro passed by the park but she is not there.Somehow he was expecting her to show up.The place look so quiet and so lonely.After half an hour he left.He have to go and meet his friend Arron.He was talking about an opening in their company and they have better benefits package for their employees and have better chances of furthering his studies.He can work in the day and work at night with the company paying for a part of the tuition fees.He hope he'll be able to apply and get accepted there.

The next day is another busy day for Hebe.It seems like her Father gave instructions to really get her to work so that eventually she will gave up the idea of working,but it motivates her more and a lot of ideas keep coming to her mind.In the afternoon,she left her time free to be able to get back to the park,but Mrs Wu have ask her to join her in attending one of their functions so this time she was unable to go there again.Tomorrow I have to go and she remembered it was the weekend,he might not be there at all.

Jiro went to the park again and she was not there.This time he did not wait.He went straight home.Mama will be cooking something special today,for it is Rainie's birthday.She is growing so fast.She is going to be eighteen,no she is eighteen today.Dad will be proud of her,for she have grown to be a beautiful girl and smart too.She was her Dad's princess,the apple of his eyes.And he promised her Dad that he is going to take care of her and make sure she will have a better life than all of them.He hurry his pace just thinking about his Mom and Rainie.

It is the weekend and Hebe is pacing back and forth.She wants to go out but her parents are home .She waited and waited for them to go out but it seems they are determine to stay home today.They won't let her go on her own if they are home.If they are not around ,she was able to sneak out and drive on her own.She wants to see him again.Her obsession of him have not diminished.His face is the first and last image in her mind when she opens her eyes.

Hebe finally was able to go there again a week after their meeting.Her schedule finally eased out and she happily drove to the park.It was empty.It is still early yet.She stayed there and waited.She forgot that she is still wearing her business suit.She look much like an executive in one of those big company in downtown.

Jiro passed by and there she is in a business suit.When did this party girl started working he thought.He remembered ,he does not really know her that much.He just assumed that she was a rich girl that does not need to work a dime in her life.She looked so pretty with her high heels and a suit.her eyes sparkled,her cheeks pink from the sun and her lips red and inviting.

"Hello"Jiro said"I have not seen you around lately.I did not know you are a working girl too."

Hebe smiled at him."Hi,Yes I do work to earn a living too just like you"giving him a teasing look.

"I am sorry,my mistake" Jiro said."I thought you are just one of those girls who party all the time".

Hebe almost choked at what he said.He sounds like he hated my kind,Hebe thought."How about you ?where do you work?"

"Nothing fancy I'm afraid,unlike you" Jiro said.He was silent for a while,battling to himself whether to open up to this girl,but it is so easy talking to her.She was so open and so friendly like she was not here to judge me unlike the others."I work in the factory"

Hebe just nodded her head."You have a family?" she asked.

"Yeah,just my Mom and my sister.My Dads died two years ago,"he answered."How about you?"

"Me,it is my Mom and Dad and my older brother Calvin.He is not here ,he is in the States studying."

"You must have missed him a lot"Jiro said."I know I'll miss my sister if she will go that far."

"Yeah I miss him a lot." as Hebe left out a sigh."He should be coming home soon."

"Your sister is younger?" Hebe asked.

"Yeah ,she is in college,that is why I have to work doubly hard now."Jiro said.He look at his watch and it is almost time to go.He would have love to stay and chat with her.This place and her is such a perfect combination,They made him forget his worries ."I have to go now,It is nice seeing you again."

"Bye Jiro,I am going too soon" Hebe said.

"Just don't stay here too long,"as he was to leave he look at her and decided to wait for her to leave."I'll wait for you,really it is not safe for a girl to be alone here,I told you that before,especially as beautiful as you."He blushed when he said that.

Hebe blushed too.She was happy that he thinks of her that way.They said their goodbye and left the place in opposite directions.Just like their life their are poles apart.