Perfect World

Perfect World

It was not until lunchtime when Jiro decided to get out of the house.He decided to go back to his old job and talk to the owner.He told him before that if things does not work out that he can always have his old job back.And he is thankful that he did not close his door from his old people and friends.

He walked around the neighborhood in slow strides.He have not seen his neighborhood in a broad daylight for a while.Most of the time he will be gone before the sun shines.Nothing have changed much....there are still a lot of people hanging around,looking for some opportunity to find something,something to make a living if there is such thing as living....

Slowly the dark view of the neighborhood was now behind him and found himself in the crossroads of the park and the road that lead to the city.Somehow there is a tug in his heart to look at the old place where everything started,where he and Hebe weaved their own dreams out of nothing.....and out of nothing comes nothing at all.

He walked with hesitancy and suddenly,when before he marvels at the sight of this place,he saw the darkness and the ugliness that was beside the beauty of this place.Suddenly he became aware of the dilapidated bench and the paint that was peeling off.The smell of the garbages that was thrown carelessly around.The grass that was dying and the color that is turning brown instead of the lusty green that signifies life.Suddenly just like that,it's beauty is gone.

He does not know but somewhere in his heart,he wants to see her there.He wants to see her smiling face and her eyes that lights up this dump place.Jiro took a deep breathe,is it true what Mama said that nothing is important if you love somebody? Can we overcome our differences just to be with her?Jiro thought long and hard....

He still remembered when she asked him just to love her as herself regardless of who she is,and he said no.He must have hurt her a lot.At this time he just want to hug her and comfort her and tell her that he will always love her no matter what,but the image of his old man and the image of Hebe's Dad came barging in and somehow the love that he felt for her and the hurt that he felt for his father and the anger for her Father came clashing in his mind.Can we overcome this?Can I overcome past my anger and hatred?Jiro breathe in and out again trying to calm himself....Is Hebe even worth it?Fighting their odds....But how can he live without her....when everything came to nothingness without her....

Hebe did not even know what time of the day it is.She still wearing the same clothes as yesterday.She was in a fetal position in her bed and just put a blanket around her.She locked the door behind her.She does not want anybody to come near her,not her Mom,not her Dad,no one will ever make her come out from oblivion....except maybe Jiro..but he will never come to seek her out.He does not want her anymore,he does not love her anymore....Tears flowed like endless,every time she thinks of him.....and his voice vibrating in her ears...."I'm sorry,I can't do that"..can't love me...."you don't belong in my world"......as she close her eyes and never wanting to wake up.

Hebe saw him standing there,standing tall in the park with a smile just for her.Dressed in faded jeans and a white shirt as he reached out for her.He took her hands and kissed her cheeks and she was crying and saying his name over and over again...Jiro...Jiro....He whispered something in her ear.."I love you Hebe,for always,just remember that" as some force pulled him away from her and his image become a blur and his hands still reaching out for her and her hands reaching out for him too...Jiro....Jiro...I love you too....He have to know that I love him too...her minds keep on telling her...