Perfect World

Perfect World
Fan Fiction

Perfect World

 

Hebe woke up that afternoon,thinking of the guy that she almost run over that morning.Something in him,that makes her think of him that afternoon.Since her parents did not find out her little rendezvous,she decided to go out alone again.

She went back to the placed where she had the accident this morning and look at the faces and she did not find the face she wants to see.She does not really know what to expect,or what she was doing there.There were people walking on both sides of the streets and tried to see that angry face again but she did not get a glimpse of him.She continued driving down the road until she found an old park which have the nice view of the vast fields and rolling mountains.

She stopped and got out of the car.There was the last remaining bench there and she sat there.You can be so alone in this place,it is like nobody knew it ever existed.It has a calming effect to people who just wants to have a quiet time all to yourself.

She was seating on the bench as if she was waiting for her lover.She look at the sight,and somehow it brought some meaning to her empty life.She has been bored,bored like she's on her wits end.She have done any possible thing to make her life meaningful but it seems she was just floating and drifting somewhere,some place she does not know.But today looking at this view as the sun was about to set,somehow it gave some meaning to her boring ,empty life.Somehow it is still a wonferful world to live in.

Suddenly,she heard something and she was not alone anymore,she look around and it is the guy,the guy who she has been searching for this afternoon.She look at him and he look back at him with such an angry scowl.

Jiro went to his private spot,hoping to be alone,only to find the girl that almost killed her this morning.What is she doing here?How dare her invade my own private world?,Jiro thought.She must have come to accomplished something that is to finished him off before the day is done.She is out to get me.It seems that the world is too small between the two of them.

Hebe tried to smile but it is so hard to smile when the person in front of you have such hatred in his eyes.It seems like he is going to the same spot that she is occupying but she beat him to it.So that explain the anger in his face.

Jiro decided to leave.So much for my private time and place,I might as well go home,Jiro thought.Anyway I don't want to be late to work today,as he walk away.I don't need this in my life.

He heard her called out something,not his name for she does not know her ,but he continued walking away.The furher from her will be better for me ,Jiro thought.What do I have in common with a rich girl ,probably nothing.What is her business hanging in a poor man's park.

The next day ,Hebe made sure that he is not going away from her this time.She does not know why the obssession to this man but she was quite determine to get this man's attention today.I just need to talk to him,for what she does noy know.

Jiro came again and he let out a sigh of relief when he did not see her there.He have the place to himself.He look out at the view,the fields and the hills,it gives him a feeling of calmness,the agression and the anger all bottled inside seems to quiet down and seems to hide in the back of his mind.

His thoughts went back to Selina.Seeing her yesterday,somehow brought back the pain,the pain of losing her to somebody else.Selina the only girl he loved.He lost Selina to a rich man,the pure and sweet Selina he knows is not the same Selina now.He changed her.

Everything changed after their parents death.Selina lost both of her parents.They were gunned down although it meant only for her father but her Mom went downn with his Dad.She was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

She was force to work to support herself.And Jiro at that time have nothing to offer her.His father just died too and he end up supporting his family,his Mom and his younger sister Rainie.He was also so lost emotionally,all the dreams gone down the drain.He was having a hard time accepting things and he felt so cold and numb that before he knew it ,Selina is gone.

Selina found a job as secretary in a big company.The rich owner of the company took a look at her and he likes what he saw in her.Beautiful,young and pure,he can offer him a better life,more than anybody can offer,more than he can offer.She became the kept woman,the other woman,the one that people hated.The mean,money-hungry witch that people always describe.He felt guilty that he could not save her from her fate.He should have done something,said something to save her but it was too late.

He put his hands on his face in sheer agony.The complications that life has brought in his life.When Jiro look up he is not alone anymore.Somebody saw him him in his most desperate moment that no one is allowed to see.And he hated her for it.

He tried to look away,hoping she does not see the anguish that he felt.He was quiet and did not make any sound,hoping that she would just walk away and ignore him.
But it seems she is determine to stay and make him more miserable as he was.

She sat down on the bench with him.Not talking but just looking at the vastness of the fields.Not making any sound.
Jiro got up and started to leave.Hebe wanted to say something but his eyes stop her.And when she look again he was gone.