Perfect World

Perfect World
Fan Fiction

Hebe stayed with Jiro until,she regained her strength back.Jiro nursed her back to health under the supervision of Mama.The colors on her cheeks returned and she does not feel so tired anymore.She started moving around in the house soon enough.

At first Hebe was not very comfortable with Jiro's Mom and Rainie around,but later on they started to feel comfortable with each other.They took care of her when Jiro was not around. She wants to help around the house but she does not know how.And she feels so unskilled and so lacking in the knowledge of household chores.

It has been a week already when she left the house and she is pretty sure her parents have been looking for her.She does not know whether to call her parents or not.But she was afraid that they may do something drastic and it may involve Jiro and his family.Hebe mustered enough courage to call her Mom just to let her know that she is safe and to stop looking for her.

"Hello,Mom?"Hebe said on the line.

"Hebe is that you?Where are you?We were looking for you,your Dad is mad as hell." Hebe 's Mom said."Are you alright?"

"Mom I am fine,don't go looking for me anymore."Hebe said."I am where I want to be,don't worry about me."

"Are you with that guy again?"she asked."Your Dad will never allow you to marry that guy.He will disown you."

"Mom ,it is okay ,just tell Dad I am fine"Hebe said."Don't go looking for me,just let me be happy." as she hung up.

Hebe close her eyes,my life is with Jiro now.It is the start of a new phase in my life ,she thought.She smiled at the thought.Suddenly she felt Jiro's hug from behind,as he kissed her cheeks.

"A penny for your thought?" Jiro asked.Hebe turned around and kissed him back on the lips."I hope I am a part of the thought,for I can see the smile on your face."

"How did you know?"Hebe said."Alright I am guilty of daydreaming and the man in front of me is part of it.Are you hungry,you want me prepare your food?"

"Your face is enough to quench my thirst and to cast away my hunger."Jiro said."You want to join me?Come on" as he took Hebe 's hand outside the room.

After eating dinner,Hebe helped out in cleaning the table.But Mama just shoo her away and told her to just join Jiro in the living room who was watching TV.She sat beside him as Jiro put his arm around her.

Then suddenly there was a knock on the door and just after Jiro opened the door,Hebe's parents walked in with two people who are supposed to be their bodyguards.No greetings,and nothing,they just walked without regards or respect to the people that are living.

"Mom,Dad"Hebe exclaimed."I told you I am not coming back."

They look around with disdain on their face.Hebe's Dad with a mean look and very angry."Is this the place where you want to be?You are throwing everything because of this man?" as he looked at Jiro with too much hatred.Jiro did not backed down and looked at him straight in his eyes.

"No I am not coming back with you"Hebe said"I am staying here Dad.I love Jiro."

"Love...that is all you know"Hebe's Dad said."Soon enough you will know that there is more to this.And you won't be living in love anymore."

Hebe remained quiet,holding on Jiro's arm.And Jiro was holding her like shielding her from them.

"If this is where you want it to be,then go ahead,from now on,we have nothing to do with you anymore.You are not a part of this family anymore.and you will not get a cent from us.Let us see if this guy will still want you after that."

Jiro was so mad and he clenched his fist trying to control himself.He is after all Hebe 's Father.Jiro's Mom came out of the kitchen and saw what was happening.She was quiet but you can see the anger within.She is used to this.Somehow she have seen this scene somewhere few years back when she is not the spectator but the one on it.She erased the memory long time ago,And she never regretted her decision until now.She have twenty glorious years with his husband and no riches can match that.

"And if you are living with my daughter,can you make her decent ,for once." and with that he walked away.Hebe's Mom followed after giving Hebe a hug.

Nobody spoke after that.Hebe was embarrassed and hurt at the same time as tears flowed.She keep saying"I am sorry,I am sorry." to Jiro as Jiro pulled her to an embraced.Now he is all she got...