Perfect World

Perfect World

 

Fan Fiction

Perfect World

 

The next day,Jiro was surprised to receive a call from the company and was asking him to report today for physical examination and to bring the necessary paper in the personnel so he can start working as soon as possible.He was so happy.he thought he did not make it.He remembered Hebe right away.He hope to see her this afternoon,if she is not busy.It is just too bad that he have to work in another office,so he is not going to see her once he started working there.

He told his Mom about being accepted to a new job and she was happy that he does not have to work two jobs anymore.Rainie was ecstatic that his brother found a better job than working in the factory.To her he does not fit there,he is way too smart to be doing a menial job.

He was in a bright mood that afternoon.Hebe made sure that she was in their park that afternoon to check on him.

"Oh i was so happy that I got accepted,you know the feeling when you thought you did not make it and then you actually did .It was something .It is like winning in a race as a dark horse."he said.

Hebe just smiled at him."I am glad too"

"Would you like to go with me just to celebrate"Jiro asked.

"Are you asking me out?"Hebe said looking surprised.

"Yeah,I guess you can say that" Jiro said with a shy smile.

"Are you sure about this?"Hebe said.

Why is she being difficult about it ?it is just dinner,he thought.as Jiro nodded his head looking at her.

Hebe smiled back "Yeah,I thought you never ask but it is gonna be my treat for now,but promise me on you first payday you are going to take me out"

"Sure,I owe you one"Jiro said."How about tomorrow it is a weekend, and I will meet you here okay"

"Yeah,it is a date"Hebe said.Jiro suddenly realized what he get himself into and he does not mind.

The sun was up when Hebe woke up.She have a smile on her face and she have this energy to jump up and bounce .Today finally,Jiro is taking her out and it is going to be their first date together.

She took a shower but she have a hard time choosing a dress to wear.She wants to be pretty but it has be understated,otherwise she might scared him away.The dress must be simple but beautiful.He knows that she was well off but does know how rich she really was.She does not know how long she can hide it from him.

He was already waiting for her when she drive to the park.He look so handsome,Dressed in jeans and a shirt.He still got that smile that melts Hebe's heart whenever he throws it at her.But it is the eyes whenever he look at her that sent tingle to her spine.She have not felt this way before to any other man,even with Mike.

"Did you have to wait long?"Hebe asked as she get out of her car.

Jiro look at her intently.She look extra beautiful today.Her eyes are beautiful and it sparkle as she talk.Her cheeks is flushed and the lips red and inviting.Her hair is loose this time and she have only a tinged of make -up.She look so classy and elegant even in simple dress that she was wearing and she was wearing an open-toed sandals with a little bit of heel.It seems like no matter what she wears even a rag she will always carry them with certain confidence and class.

"No I was just here myself"Jiro said.

"Come on,let us go"Hebe said.

Jiro was quite hesitant."In your car?"

"Yes,I don't think I can leave it here.Unless you have other plan?" Hebe asked

"No,but I thought...never mind.."Jiro said."Do you always have to drive this luxury car all the time?" getting on the passenger car."I'm afraid I am not used to this kind of car".

"I'm sorry,it is the only car I got"Hebe said with a giggle.
"Does it bother you that much?"

Jiro nodded."Why don't we parked it in the city somewhere and take the train around the city instead?"

"Sure." as Hebe drive up to the nearest parking lot in the city."So where are you going to take me?"

"Where do you want to go?" Jiro asked.

"I don't know,it's up to you"Hebe said."Anyway why don't we just hop in any train and just let us take us anywhere and then that is our destination for the day."

"Yeah,It sounds fun." Jiro said as he took her hand and lead her to subway.Hebe can't help but giggle,she have never done this in her life.And she never experienced this excitement that she felt right now.

They end up in the Xinshing South Road,known as Road to Heaven because of the different churches and temple along the road.

Hebe smiled"Not bad for a first date,a temple"she said"So are we going to say our vows now on " giving Jiro a sheepish smile

Jiro blushed at the idea."I did not know it will lead us to this,See it is something different that your normal date.Come on let us go inside and offer an incense to the Gods"

After a quiet moment together of prayer and meditation.Hebe felt Jiro's hand on her as they prayed.He look so serene and serious as he prayed.Hebe prayed that this moment with Jiro will last for a long time and hopefully for ever.

After a few minutes of walk in the temple grounds,they left and end up in the entertaiment district.They walk and end up dining in one of the restaurant there.Jiro suddenly remembered that he have never been in a dinner date with anyone except Selina,He hardly think about her anymore since she got to know Hebe.Hebe now fill his thoughts,when he wakes up in the morning and when he sleeps at night.She seem to haunt him all the time.

They have dinner in one of the Japanese restaurant.They have sushi and sake and tea.Jiro tell funny jokes and Hebe laughed at each one of them.Jiro laughed at Hebe's crazy remaks and they forgot the outside world for a while.

He does not know that he was staring at her.Hebe smiled and look back at him .She felt a funny sensation in her stomach as her heart flutter.Jiro reach out for her hand and she just let him hold her hand.She did not know that holding hands can bring so much happiness to her.

It was almost dark when she dropped him near the park.She want to drive him to his house but he refused.Before he went
His lips found hers and she did not object but found herself
kissing him back.He let her go as he touch her hands again and then got off and waved goodbye.

Hebe was touching her lips trying to feel the lips that was there.She never felt so happy like this as notice the wetness in her eyes.How can you cry when you are so happy,she thought.