Perfect World

Perfect World
Fan Fiction

Perfect World

 

Hebe saw Jiro coming from the dark,she was almost there.She can see the house although it is in such a haze but the outline was there.She remembered saying his name as he looked at her and everything becomes darkness....

Jiro held Hebe in his arms as she lost consciousness.He looked at her pale face and the dark hollow in her eyes.He could not understand what happened to her.He brought her inside as Rainie and Mama hurry up and help him put Hebe in bed.

His Mom went to get a wet towel as she tried to wake her up,she stirred a little bit but she felt so weak.She looks so dry and emaciated.She asked Rainie to get some juice and spoon.She spooned some of the juice in Hebe's mouth as she swallowed a part of the juice...steady and slowly,Mama patiently spoon the juices as Hebe color improved and breathing became even,She woke up in between.Jiro watched with such a fear in his heart.If something happened to her,he wont be able to forgive himself,he said to himself.

Hebe woke up the next morning and can vaguely remember how she got there.She look around and saw Jiro sleeping by her side.She moved as she tried to touch him,but she was too weak ,even to move is such an effort.

Suddenly she became so afraid,what if Jiro does not want her there.What if he told her to leave,she does not know....all she was thinking last night was the need to see him.

Jiro suddenly moved,and Hebe's heart come to stop as Jiro looked at her.He smiled at her and the eyes of concern reach to her.She bit her lips,afraid of what to say....

"You have me scared yesterday"Jiro said.:Please promise me you are not going to do that again?"

Hebe nodded,not trusting to say anything,and she still feel very weak.Jiro came to her and locked her in an embrace"I was so afraid yesterday,I thought I am gonna lose you."Jiro said as tears fell.He quickly recovered and wipe them away.

"You are not mad at me anymore?"Hebe asked."You are not gonna send me away right?"

"No,why would I do that ?"Jiro asked."I was hurt that you lied to me....but after last night...I realized,that I can't let anything bad to happen to you,that I can never be happy without you." as he hugged her once more.this time Hebe hugged him back and cried."I love Hebe ,no matter what,I love you.."Jiro said.

"Jiro I never want to live without you,"Hebe said."Please promise me that you will never let me go."

"I wont ,I will never let you go because you are mine,"Jiro said."I don't care what you have or don't have,all I know is that I love you.Are you willing to give up what you have to
be with me?I know I can't offer much but you got everything that I have including my heart and soul."

"As long as I have you"Hebe said."As long as I have you then I got everything that I need."Hebe looked up as Jiro found her lips.....