Jiro And Hebe's Wedding

Perfect World

 

Today is the day that Hebe has been dreaming about since she was a little girl.The day when she will be taking a vow,and she will pledge her promise of undying love to the man she loves, till death do them part.Hebe have a very little sleep last night for she could not contain herself with the excitement.She have pictured the event in her mind a hundreds of times and it seems she could not get it right every time.She felt her heart racing with just the thought of it.

She slowly get out of bed,she wants to remember each seconds in her mind.She looked at herself in the mirror and she saw the picture of happiness in her face.She was so happy that she could cry.Her eyes sparkled with love,her cheeks pink and flushed and her lips pink, which speak volumes of emotions.How come her parents could not see the happiness within her when she is with Jiro.Why don't they just wished for her happiness and not think of status,money and wealth for once.She erased it on her mind and tell herself to dwell on pleasant thoughts today.

She took out the white dress that was hanging in the closet.For her it is the most beautiful dress that she will ever wear in her life, as she lay it in the  bed.It was a white lace dress that has a little sleeves, a simple lace hung on the collar and a skirt that is just a little below the knee and that it flirted around her legs.Rainie helped her choose the dress for today and both of them got excited having to find just the right dress for the wedding.To some it may be simple,but to Hebe it spoke of understated elegance and beauty.

Little did she know,that her wedding day will be like this.If you asked her way back in few months back,her answer will be totally different from what she is going to have now.She imagine herself being married to a guy ,probably Mike with the grandest wedding of all and all the high officials in Taiwan and the richest people will be present. But then she will be sad for the rest of her life,like her wedding will be her doomsday.Oh how things turned around,and she was glad for the changes.

She got out and took a shower,careful not to see Jiro before the wedding if ever he is still around.Bride are not suppose to see the groom before the wedding.They have it planned that they are going to meet in the city hall to make it exciting.Jiro thinks it was crazy but he went along with the plan.She heard some noises in the living room so the people in the households are all awake she thought.

As Hebe stepped out of the shower in her robe,she found Jiro's Mom in the room.She was surprised to see her there.She smiled at the sight of her.

"So there you are ."Jiro's Mom said."How are you feeling today?Nervous and excited I guess."

Hebe just nodded as she smiled.She noticed that she was already dressed.She dressed simply but she looked elegant and she carried herself well for a woman of her age.Hebe could not imagine her as being poor,for she acts regal like a woman that have come from upper class,yes dignity is the right word for her.Even if she can do all the housework like a pro she still look dignified and you can't help but respect her.

"That is the most natural feeling."Mama said."Hebe I know you love my son,you have given up everything just to be with him and I hope that you won't regret it later on.I can speak highly of Jiro because he is my son but more than that, Jiro is good man just like his Dad,"as her eyes mist with the mention of the old man.

"My son loves you,I don't know if it is more than than the  love you have for him ,but he loves you more than any other woman in his life.So just to say that don't think that I or Rainie for that matter will be in a way for you or Jiro to reach your marital bliss.I am just here to support you and Jiro in any way possible.And as you wed today ,I consider you as my very own daughter that I will love and take care of ,just like Jiro and Rainie."

Hebe cried at her words as she embraced her,remembering her own Mom,wishing her own Mom could have said the same words of love and support for Jiro and her But they choose not.

"Mama,I know I won't have any regrets,because I am marrying your son,I am marrying Jiro,the man that I love."Hebe said.

"Now I made you cry."Mama said as she wiped her own tears"Oh the reason I am here,you need something new,blue,and something borrowed,do you have any of those?"

"Yeah,Rainie made sure that I got them."Hebe said I think I got all that I need now."

"And I have something for you,it is some sort of wedding gift for you."Mama said as she handed her a box.

Hebe looked at her in surprised as she open the box in front of her.It is a jewelry set with multi studded diamonds on it.Hebe looked at them,and she knows that those things are expensive.

"It is an heirloom given to me by my grandmother and I think it will look good on you ,on your wedding day." Mama said.

"Thank you Mama,thank you." that is all Hebe can say.

"I better leave you, so you can get ready,Jiro will not like it if we keep him waiting for so long."Mama said.'I think Rainie is done already, so I am going to send her in ,to help you." as she left.

Jiro kept on walking back and forth in the hallway of the Mayor's office.He was nervous and excited,he cannot quite place what he is feeling right now.Jiro was wearing a black suit with white shirt underneath it.On Rainie's insistence there was a single flower on his left chest. He is sweating behind those shirt and jacket as he continue to pace the floor.

Arron looked at him with an amused smile.He can't believe that Jiro is finally taking a leap,he does not know when and whatever happen to his friend.Jiro must have love Hebe a lot to finally take the next step to marriage.He wondered himself when he will ever have the courage to do the same thing as his friend.Heck he can't even tell Rainie that he likes her,much less to take the next step...His friend must be really brave to take the plunge.

Finally Jiro can see Rainie and then his Mom and then Hebe.Jiro's heart stopped at the sight of her.She was beautiful.My bride is the most beautiful woman there is, as he stared at her.Suddenly nothing matters but the beautiful girl in white,and she is going to be my wife,Jiro thought.Happiness floods his heart and was overwhelmed by the feeling.Hebe looked at him and smiled as he smiled back at her,suddenly he felt a tear on his cheeks as he brushed it away and claimed his bride.

Hebe saw Jiro and she was so happy to see him again and happy to see him there waiting for her,to be his wife.Her heart beat faster as she took each step toward him.The look on his face says a lot of word,which means only that he approved of how she looks today as she smiled at him and Jiro walked to her side and claimed her.Hebe felt like floating in the air.She is like living in a dream.

" I Jiro take thee Hebe as my lawful wife to honor, to hold and to love from this day forward......till death do us part."Jiro said.

"I Hebe take thee ,Jiro as my lawful husband to honor, to love and to hold from this day forward in sickness and in health,in richer and in poorer......till death do us part."

"I now pronounced you as Man and Wife"the Mayor said."You may kiss the bride."

Everything went so fast,as the voice of the mayor stopped and the last word was "kiss the bride"Jiro looked at Hebe as he kissed her as her wife and Hebe kissed her back like she rightfully belong to him,with the cheers of the people around him...Mama who was all teary throughout the ceremony,Rainie smiling and happy for her brother and Hebe,Arron with a big smile and a grin,Chun his friend from work smiling and Ella Hebe's friend clapping her hands as they took pictures together.They went to a restaurant of Chun's Uncle after the wedding for a little reception.

"So,how does it feel to be Mrs Wang dong Cheng?"Jiro whispered in Hebe's ear in one of their moments together after the wedding.

"Happy,Very happy"Hebe said."Thank You for giving me this day,I cannot ask for anything more.I love you Jiro,I love you my husband."

"I love you too,"Jiro said as he kissed her on the lips."Yes there is one more to complete a very perfect day"

"What is it?"Hebe said thinking"I can't think of anything anymore."

"Uhmmm,don't tell me I am the only one who is looking forward for it."Jiro said"I have been having sleepless night because of it."

Hebe frown and couldn't think of anything."Okay,what is it?"

Jiro gave her a naughty smile as he whispered it in her ear."Our first night together,I'm so looking forward for that.You just don't know how many sleepless nights I have just thinking about it." as he laughed.

Hebe blushed and tried to pinched him"Oh you are so naughty. " Hebe said."Just be gentle with me."

"I will,I will make you remember and forget at the same time ...."as he laughed some more ."Come on let us tell this people to disappear so we can have our time together" as he winked at her.

Hebe just laughed ,as Jiro took her hand and lead her to them
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiro and Hebe's Wedding Song

I Will Be Here by Stephen Curtis Chapman

Tomorrow morning if you wake up
and the sun does not appear
I will be here
If in the dark,we lose sight of love
Hold my hand and have no fear
Cause I will be here

I will be here
When you feel like being quiet
When you need to speak your mind
I will listen
And I will be here
When the laughter turns to cryin
Through the winning,losin and tryin
We'll be together
Cause I will be here

Tomorrow morning if you wake up
And the future is unclear
I will be here
Ah sure as seasons are made for change
Our lifetimes are made for years
So I will be here

I will be here
And you can cry on my shoulder
When the mirror tell us we're older
I will hold you
And I will be here
To watch you grow in beauty
And tell you all the things you are to me
I will be here

I will be true
To the promise I have made
To you and to the One who gave you to me
I will be here
And just as sure as seasons are made for change
our lifetime are made for years
So I...I will be here
We'll be together
I will be here

http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGxmudQmnXo

----------------------------------------------------------------
Oh I hope this is true in real life......them I will be happy......just wishful thinking,anyway both of them are free right now.......so anything is possible...