Perfect World

Perfect World

Jiro does not even know how he got home.Everything came to nothingness after he left Hebe.He was hurting from the lies that she created and he was hurting more when she saw her crying and in anguish.He wants to take her in his arms until she stopped crying.But he knows they can never be.He have to end this charade,this drama once and for all.

His thought in turmoil,everything seems to crashed in front of him.Yesterday he was looking for bright tomorrow and now everything is dark.He does not even know how to start or where to start.He brushed away the tears as he approached their house.He avoided Rainie who is on her way out and dashed to his room without letting anybody knows that he is home.

Hebe was quiet on the way home.,but the tears are non stop.Her Mom keep on looking at her,and she knows her heart is breaking seeing her like this.She would never have think that their ending will be like this.And damned,it hurt a lot.

No matter how I explained it to him,he will never believe a single word I say now.I have lost his trust and I have lost his love.He said it himself he can't love me.He can never give me what I want.Is it really asking too much to love me?
Just love me and I will give up everything,Hebe thought.

When they got home,Hebe went straight to her room.She locked herself from the outside world and yes she is back to her old world when there is a very thin line between sanity and insanity.When there is nothingness but just living just for the sake of living.Jiro would have never known that kind of world.But he said it himself I don't belong in his world.Then nothing matters now.....nothing matters......

Rainie was surprised to see his brother so quiet in his room.Usually you can feel his presence for everything seems to move within him.But by the look in his face ,she can't asked why anymore.She knew the reason,she must have told him and knowing his brother,Hebe won't get past it.

Jiro hated moneyed people who brought about their Father's death and their misfortunes.He hated whatever rich people stand for.Their manipulations,and how they bought people to give up their principles and what they believe in.They are all like that,selfish,all self serving.They don't care if others live or die or stayed in the gutted darkness,as long as they got what they want.Nobody buy Jiro.He cannot be bought,even for all the wealth in the world.

Rainie heart went to Hebe for loving her brother.She must have love him a lot.She have seen her expression when she found out the truth and you can see the fear in her eyes.How did her brother got involve with her in the first place.Hebe is quite out of their league.She was way beyond there.They should never have met in the first place....

Tomorrow is another...maybe it will be a better day for Jiro and Hebe...who knows.....if they can only get past their social status and their differences...then maybe there will be still hope for them.Cause by the look on the man that was in sight,he truly love Hebe...more than Selina who was his first love...yeah more than his life itself.....Jiro loves Hebe without reservations...he may admit it or not.Hebe has totally taken his heart...........