Epilogue

Perfect World
Fan Fiction

The sun is starting to come out.There are no dark clouds in sight.The wind blew like a mild breeze enough to fan the heat that was about to come.

You'll hear a newborn baby cries,as Jiro woke up and untangle himself from Hebe's embrace.He got up to check on the baby that was sleeping on the nearby crib from their bed.He checked the baby and noted that the diaper is wet,as he changed it.And the baby cried some more after the diaper was changed as he wrapped the baby in a blanket and brought him up to the sleeping Mommy.

"Honey,the baby is hungry"Jiro said.

Hebe stirred as she sat up and took the baby from him."Oh
Jared,you are hungry baby,come to Mommy,I'll feed you."Hebe said.

Hebe started feeding the baby as Jiro looked on the little baby on Hebe's arms.His heart was so full of emotions every time,he saw his wife and the the baby.Finally Jared went back to sleep quiet,satisfied and full.Jiro took the baby from her and placed him back in the crib.,as he took a last look at him before he went back to bed.

He lay down beside Hebe and started kissing her.Hebe started to giggle in delight."Hey are you not suppose to be working today Mister?"Hebe said.

"No,you forgot,today is Saturday,restday for the weary laborer,and the man of the house, my time for fun with my wife."Jiro said, as he went back in kissing her neck and nuzzling her earlobe.

"Be careful,we don't want another baby so soon."Hebe said.

"Don't worry,I'll have it taken care of."Jiro said."I love you,I love you Hebe.I don't know what my world without you.
Having you in my arms everyday,and seeing your face in every waking up hours is such a blessing.You and Jared are my perfect world."

"Oh Jiro,you will always be my perfect world.Without you,I don't think I will want to live in this world,no matter how perfect it is."Hebe said."I love you Jiro,I love you ."

And with that Jiro kissed Hebe full on her lips and tasted the sweetest lips there is and as he traveled his lips to shower his wife with kisses from head to toe.Hebe can only smile and enjoy every moment of it.

When Hebe woke up later...she heard Jiro singing a song for their baby.And Hebe closed her eyes and went back to sleep,with Jiro's music in her ears.Oh how she love his voice,as both the baby and the Mom went back to sleep....

The End........

Thanks for all the readers...Thanks for your comments and support.....I love this story....
If only Jiro and Hebe can happen in real life then it is so sweet.....just a wishful thinking...

       -->