Perfect World

Perfect World

 

Fan Fiction

Perfect World

 

It is still early morning.It is dark outside,while most of the people are still in bed,Jiro woke up at sound of an early sound of a rooster.His body still aches from the hard labor of previous day,but he got up from bed without much of a thought.He needs to get ready for work.

His Mom was already up when he got out of the room.Breakfast is ready on the table and his lunch box all ready to go.His Mom greeted him with a smile.Her face smiling but you can see  the years of struggle in them.She have lost a husband a year ago and Jiro her son has taken the responsibility of the family that her husband has  left.

Her husband a fine respectful man,full of wisdom and righteousness which leads to his fateful death.Hero don't live,they die with their values and principles.She always thought that those labor union things is up to no good.You can't fight people with power and money armed only with your good deeds and justice.Money and honor ,they don't go together.He died fighting for his cause and was is left is just memories of a good man.

Their son have to carry out what the older have started but she was careful not follow the same mistakes and the same road that her husband have treaded.She was grateful that they have brought up a fine young man ,but somehow she still have the fear that he is going to end up like his old man.

"Mom ,I left the money in the drawer for Rainie's tuition money,just tell her to study and don't hang up with her friends too much." Jiro said.Rainie her younger sister who will be starting in college.She was bright and Jiro have so much hope for her.He always dream that she will always have a better life than all of them.He is working two jobs now so as to send her to college.

And with that he kissed his Mom on the forehead and left.He have to walk half a mile to the road to take the bus on the way to work.The street was almost empty.Jiro loves to walk in the early morning when he almost have the road to himself.This is the time when he clears his head and start planning for the day and the future.At night he barely have time to think for his body is already worn down from the days labor.

He was about to cross the street when a car came in such a speed.He was almost got hit but the car miss him by an inch.But he end up falling on the side of the road.The car is an expensive car,one of those that only rich people can afford.A lady came out of the car,looks like she did not have any sleep yet,probably out partying with her friends,Jiro thought.Jiro gave her an angry glare for throwing him off like that.He hates rich people,they are the reason why he was here ,working at an early morning instead of sleeping in his bed and getting ready for school later on.They are the cause of his old man death.

"I am sorry" she said"I did not see you were coming"the lady said."If there is anything I can do,just tell me how much or you can give me your name and address and I'll tell my Dad to take care of it"

Jiro look at her and stare at her with much hatred.Yeah one of those rich and spoiled kids who doesn't know a thing.They think life is a party,Jiro thought.He got up and brushed off the dirt on his pants and shirt and did not say a word but started to walk away.He dare not say a word for he knows it is going to be really ugly.

Hebe look at the retreating figure in front of her.He seems not to heard her or just plainly ignore her.She doesn't understand the hatred in his eyes that was thrown on her.Some people would have taken advantage at her offer,it seems like he could use some of the money she could have given him.Hebe shook her head and went back in the car and drive away.

Hebe does not usually drive for she have her own driver but she feels like getting out last night and the driver is already asleep.Her parents will scream at her if they knew she went out by herself.Hebe,the precious daughter of one of the richest man in their country.They own multiple companies and factories in the country.She can have anything at the snap of her finger .She does not have the pressure that her brother Calvin have,who have to take over the empire when their Father retires.Hebe have only to marry the right  man one of these days.

She frowns at the idea of marrying for convenience.She found that guys from her background are all conceited and ego centered.She still have to meet a guy that will piqued her interest.Mike is the only likely candidate but he is too much of a playboy.It will take a while before he settles down.So while Mike is partying she might as well have a party by herself too.

Suddenly she remembers the guy that she almost run over.He is not bad looking,in fact you can consider a handsome young man,quite tall too,but he have a fierceness in him that she could not understand.

Jiro got a call from Selina to stop by her place today.She just came back from vacation somewhere.He have not seen her for weeks already.He has been missing her.They used to be together all the time when they were young.They play and grew up and they dream together.They dream together of a better life ,only to be shattered by one fateful afternoon.

Jiro's father and Selina's father are best friends.They work at the same factory and has been the man behind the foundation of a labor union.They were brave and bold to speak up their dreams and thoughts until somebody ,somebody powerful and rich wants them to be quiet forever.If there is one event in his life that he can change then that will be day that he wants to be erased in his life.

Jiro hurried his pace as he reached the gate to Selina's apartment.He rung the bell and there she was Selina as pretty as ever,more so now that she can afford the little luxuries in life.She still got that smile that brings color to his dawdy world.

"I know you'll come" Selina said"Come in,I miss you Dadong"

"So how you have been?"Jiro said smiling"Did you enjoy your vacation?"

"Yes" as Selina smiled and took something from a bag."I got something for you and for Rainie too"

"Oh you should have not done that" Jiro said.

"Oh it is nothing"Selina said"You want something to drink?"

"No,I have to go"Jiro said "I have to go to my second job after this.I am a security guard in one of the office building"

"Oh,do you have to take two jobs?" Selina ask "Don't they pay you enough in the other job?"

"No,and Rainie is in college now,I have to work doubly hard" Jiro said."Again ,thank you for this"

Jiro left and felt the tragedy of the situation.Selina his friend,his best friend and the woman he loves.It is a known fact that Jiro loves Selina,and Selina loves Jiro but some how along the way the suppose to be ending for the two of them did not happen.He have nothing to offer her while he has everything .

Jiro let out a sigh and continue to walk until he found his private spot.The place where he always sort out his confused emotions.But there was somebody there.Somebody who seems set to break the daily humdrum of his life.