Perfect World

Perfect World

Jiro was still in dreamland,he has waken up earlier and saw Hebe sleeping by his side.He reached out for her and put her in his arms and kissed her on the cheeks as he went back to sleep.He liked the warmth of her body next to him.She look so vulnerable in his arms.Hebe must have felt him for she molded her body next to him.

The next thing they knew,there was a knock on the door and Hebe opened the door and there stood a couple and a two men.Hebe must have known them but she was in shock when she saw them.She could not even utter a word.Suddenly the resemblance to Hebe of the lady in front of them,suggested that they maybe her parents.They must have misinterpreted everything.Nothing happened I swear,Jiro thought.Hebe is still pure.We did not do anything wrong.

"Young man,do you know who I am?"the man voice thundered and his eyes on fire.If looks can kill,then maybe Jiro will be dead by now.

"And what the heck is your name?" he asked"Who the hell are you?"

Suddenly Hebe came to her senses"Dad,don't hurt him please Dad"Hebe said as she started crying.

"I want to know your name right now."Hebe's Dad said"Who do you think you are?"

"I am Jiro Wang ,sir.I did not do anything,we did not do anything wrong"Jiro answered.He could not understand the degree of his anger in his voice.

"I can kill you right here and right now and nobody will dare to stop me."the man said.

"Is she your girlfriend,is my daughter your girlfriend?" He asked.His look boring on Jiro.

"Yes sir your daughter is my girlfriend.But we did not do anything,there was a typhoon and it was raining hard so we cannot go home"Jiro explained.

"What are you?Are you a student or do you even have a job?Where do you work?"Hebe's Dad asked.

Something does not sound right in Jiro's ear.He knows he is poor,but the way this man talks,he thinks that all poor people are beneath him.And it angers Jiro.

"Yes sir I am working and I am working at the same company with Hebe"Jiro answered.

He saw the sneer in man's face."You are working in my company" as the voice boomed.

"What do you mean?"Jiro asked innocently."Your company,you own the company that I am working?" as he looked at Hebe trying to comprehend what was being said.

Hebe looked at him and he saw the disappointment in his eyes and the betrayal.She cringed when he look at her eyes.

"Don't look so innocent now.You know it all along that you are hooking a big fish.Sorry to disappoint you boy,it is not gonna happen.Over my dead body."Hebe's Dad voice looming in the room.

"From now on ,you are not to see my daughter anymore and don't even dream of going back to your job.Don't worry we will compensate you but I never want to see you with my daughter again" as he turned and about to leave."Come on Gina and Hebe ,we have to go."

"Dad ,no please,let me talk to him,just now Mom"Hebe was crying and pleading.His dad already left.And she pleaded with her Mom.Her Mom took pity on her as she nodded her head .She will deal with her husband later on.What he said was pretty harsh.He should have not talked to him that way,as she walked out of the room to gave them the privacy they needed.

"Jiro I am sorry,I did not tell you because I know you are not going to like me.You hated me when you thought I was rich"Hebe said in between sobs."I was afraid the if I tell you the truth,you are not going to love me,that you are not going to see the real me,but I love you Jiro.I really do love you."

"You love me?What good will it do?How can you do this to me?"Jiro said in anguish"You let me love you and now what are you going to do ,leave me?You know that this is impossible.You think this a joke or a game?"

"No,I just know that I love you"Hebe said.

"And you just have to win right?"Jiro said"You just have to do it ,without regards for my feelings and whatever the con sequences.How can you be so selfish?"

"No,I love you Jiro.I don't care about my riches.I will give up everything for you"Hebe said crying"I don't care about anything,I only care about you."

"What do you want from me Hebe?"Jiro asked his face in tears."You want me to give up everything that I believed in You want me to give up myself for you,that is all I have.I have nothing."

"No,I just want you to love me as I am ,as Hebe,whether rich or poor ,I want you to love me as Hebe Tian" as she broke down.

"Well you are not poor"Jiro said"I am sorry,I don't think I can do that.You can go back to your old life,Go back to your world Hebe .You don't belong in my world." as he turned his back from her and leave without looking back.

"