Perfect World

Perfect World

 

Fan Fiction

Perfect World

 

The days went by and Jiro stop going to the park thinking that the girl might be there.And somehow it does not provide him the privacy that he needed.Why did she have to ruin it for him.It seems that his world just come by day in and day out.

Hebe has been going to the park after that almost everyday but she have not seen him at all.She does not understand her obsession but she was always like that wanting things she could not have but once she got it ,she will got tired and discard it.That is how friends describe her.So used in having her own way and getting what she wants,she likes the thrill of the chase.But somehow this thing seems to be different.Finally she accepted defeat that day and decided she won't be coming back .Somehow she does not know if the knowledge that she won't be seeing him or losing the battle that brought tears to her eyes as she walk away.

It was weeks when finally Jiro ventured out on that way again and there is nobody there,he got his private world back.he stayed there for a while but somehow in the back of his mind he was expecting her to be there and somehow she will pop out from somewhere just like before.he does not understand the disappointment when she did not show up.

Hebe being bored again decided to do something.She asked her Dad for a job in the company.She got tired partying and playing and she thinks she wants to do something worthwhile for now.

"Are you serious?"Mr Tian asked her daughter during breakfast."You do want to work?Why don't you just marry Mike ,anyway you're marrying him sometime in the future.?"

"No I don't want to marry him.He is too much of a playboy.Let him enjoy his life and let me enjoy mine.I think it is about time I repay you or something,anyway i got my degree.I think I have learned something all the hours that I stayed in that school."Hebe said.

"Why don't you go to States or Europe,travel with your friends?"Mr Tian asked ,pointing some options for his daughter to do.

"No Dad,I have decided I want to give a working world a try ,and I might be good at it." Hebe said.

"Alright,I'll see and check what I have for you" Mr. Tian said.And thinking of something that minute."You know I needed someone to represent me in all these charity drive,you know the pay back to the community sort of thing,Why don't you represent me?They will appreciate it more if I sent someone from the family,the more it will seems genuine and yes it will be good for our name."

"Yeah,try that one Honey" Mrs Tian agreed."I normally go and attend those things but I will be traveling a lot this year
and I won't have time for it."

"Alright,I'll give it a try" Hebe said."When do I start?"

"I'll give a call to Mrs Wu,she is the one in charge of that,and she is going to brief you about this.So I'm giving you a free rein on this,just don't give all our money to charity"Mrs Tian said laughing.Hebe have the tendency to go overboard doing things that caught her attention for the moment.

Somehow,the idea of working on something give some temporary calmness in her heart.But she still have nothing to do today.She decided to go to the private park again,this time to think and not to see the guy that piqued her interest.he might not be there anyway.

She drove all the way to the park,all by herself.She knows if her parents knew they will be wild about this.She knows she is exposing herself to danger,but right now she hardly care anymore.

As expected she have the place all to herself.She sat on the bench and just look out,look out for nothing.She does not know what she wants in her life anymore.She is just living aimlessly.She does not have to do anything,no expectations,no pressures,no dreams,just empty blank space,and then she started to cry,cry for what she does not know.tears kept coming that she become oblivious to her surroundings.

Jiro came back to his private world and she was there again,but she does not seem to see and hear him coming and when she look out he saw the tears in her eyes.His heart went to her.He hates to see girls crying.He could not stand it,cause it also breaks his heart seeing them cry.He just stood there,frozen in his spot.

When Hebe look up the guy that she's been wanting to see for weeks is there and saw her in her worst state crying.But she did not see the anger in his eyes anymore but more of a pity.She does not know what is better,the anger or the pity in his eyes.

"I am sorry" Heb said."You can stay,I am going anyway."

"No please stay,we can share this place,"Jiro said."Now we are even" as he sat on the bench with her.

Hebe look at him like she does not know what he is talking about.And she remembered the last time he saw him he was also in the same state as she is right now.

She smiled with her tear stained face."It seems this place have this effect on people that is why nobody comes here but us" as she try to lighten up.

Jiro just nod his head in agreement.He does not know but for the moment the anger in his heart is gone and somehow found himself opening up for her.it must be the tears he thought.

"I am sorry about before.I almost run you over".Hebe said.

"No you almost killed me"Jiro said in half smile"It is okey,I'm still in one piece now,I am sorry too I was so rude to you."

"Yeah,you are not very nice" Hebe said."My name is Hebe and what is yours?"

"Jiro,You must have like this place too"he said.

Hebe nodded."Somehow it reminds me of somethings in my life"

They stayed there for a while most of the time in silence,until Jiro checked his watch and it is almost time to go.Somehow sharing this place with someone is not that bad ,he thought.

"I have to go"Jiro said."You better not stay here for it will be dark soon.I don't think it is that safe for a girl"

"No I am also going myself"Hebe said."Thank you for sharing this place.You need a ride.?"

"No thank you,I am almost home anyway,and I like walking"
Jiro said as he watched her go to her car and drive away.
Somehow talking to her is not that bad at all.It gives him a lighter feeling,he does not why.

Hebe was smiling on her way home.She does not know if it is the tears that make her light hearted or the company of Jiro.But the smile stayed until she went to sleep.