Happiness Ever After

Perfect World
Fan Fiction

Their weekend has been a glorious one.Far from troubles and pressures but just the beauty surrounding them .Jiro and Hebe cannot ask for anything anymore.It is like living in paradise.

Hebe can only cry when they have to leave,not wanting to go back.Jiro can only hugged her and remember this beautiful place.

"Sometimes I wished I lived in an island in some faraway land,and my man beside me."Hebe said as they were lying in the sun and Jiro was beside her looking at her."Do we have to go back?"

Jiro hold her in his arms and kissed her lips lightly."I wished we can stay here forever and just marvel at the beauty of this place but as they said we have to face the truth.We cannot live in dreams always.But I am a lot stronger and a lot braver now,just knowing that you will be with me through all of this.I think I can face anything now that I have you."

"Oh that was so sweet,I never realized that my husband is a poet at heart."Hebe said smiling."I wonder what more can I discover next,I am so lucky that I got you as my husband."

"Me too,I thank God that HE gave you to me.I cannot ask for anything more."Jiro said as he claimed her lips once more this time his kiss lingers and then becoming passionate with each moment."One last time before we go?"Jiro said,his breathing hard and ragged as he lifted Hebe and brought her inside their cottage.

The trip back was quiet ,both thinking and remembering the place that they left behind.Hebe cried when she saw the last of the blue ocean and mountain forest.Jiro can just hold her hand.

Monday morning and Jiro is back on the grind.He woke up early to get ready for work.Hebe woke up to and was about to get up,when Jiro stop her.

"Go back to sleep ,it is okay,I can fix myself something, don't get up anymore."Jiro said.

"No,this is my job now.I want to do this.I can rest later." Hebe said,as she got out of bed.

When Jiro came out of shower,his breakfast is ready.Hebe waiting for him with coffee in hand.

"I did not know that being married is this great.I should have gotten married earlier"Jiro said teasing Hebe."I think I am liking this."

After breakfast,Jiro left as he kissed Hebe goodbye.Hebe cleaned up and went back to their room.But she cannot sleep anymore.She have to think of something to do or get a job to help Jiro.She have a degree that she can use.Maybe she'll start looking for a job soon.She can ask her friends,they got connections, but she does not want to do that and she knows Jiro will frown on the idea of asking for help.She knows she will be able to think of something soon.

When Hebe and Mama was having lunch together,she brought up the idea of getting a job.

"Did you talk about this with Jiro?" Mama asked."I am not sure if he will like the idea of you working.And what will your family think?"

"Not really,I just thought about this today."Hebe said." Yeah,maybe I will ask him when he get home today."

Later that night when they were in bed that night Hebe brought up the subject.And Hebe saw the expression on his face,he was frowning and not at all happy.

"Why,are you bored already?" Jiro said.

"No,it is not that,I just want to work to help out and yeah also to be able to do something."Hebe said.

"The answer is no.No I don't want you to work."Jiro said." I can manage and take care of this family without you working."

"But,I thought this thing is like partnership,how come you don't want me working."Hebe said.

"Your place is in the house,to take care of me and our kids." Jiro said."No wife of mine will be working while I am still strong and able." as he walked out of the room.

Hebe can only look at his back.Her husband can be so proud,arrogant and stubborn when he wants it to be.She hope she can change his mind one of this day.